Add and Subtract Game

Admin

12 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

omo, why only for a month, am sad

:sad1:

Chingu, I get distracted by other handsome oppas so it is difficult to sustain my attention on only one. :lol:I mean he is of course my oppa because he is so handsome (gosh, he looks so good in Pachinko. That older mature look suits him so well. That suits are so well tailored, they flatter him. ) Ah, sorry for fangirling! :bashful:

484. :tears:

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

10 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

some insane dude here didn’t manage to get it and challenge the police maintaining the order to shoot him.. lol our minister came out to comment that those watches are not worth the life and death situation.. did you read on the article that one HK guy posted that his watch “stained his wrist blue”..

+ 2

That's totally insane, just don't understand why some dude go to such an extend.

maxresdefault.jpg

cr owner

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

today is the start of almost freedom.. no more barricade into malls and hawker ctr for the safe entry checks

Happy Let Go GIF by Jamie N Commons

but i still stupidly walked to the entry point to buy my tea, without realising the orange strings are gone hahahaha and the drinks stall auntie laughed at me

Jennifer Lawrence Oops GIF

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1