Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Good morning sweeties! :dorakiss:

Watching Cheating Spouse ep 11 now. @joccu @Lmangla Will post my thoughts on the drama thread in a bit,

@nohamahamoud2002 Wishing your oppa (Fishing Oppa) a speedy recovery. :kiss_wink:

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2022/02/cnblues-jung-yonghwa-test-positive-for-covid-19

3 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Ha ha.. He enlisted in the military in 2015 and returned in 2017, chingu! :D As far as I know, he is still single!

Despicable Me Reaction GIF

I think we can safely assume most of our oppas are taken.

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Awesome 2

I finished yesterday My Love from Another Star. I liked it. It was a good rom com. Not my favorite genre but it was one of those rom coms that I enjoyed watching. I remembered all the buzz when this drama have had aired. It had many adaptations. Finally I watched it too. :D When this drama aired, I chose to watch another drama Miss Korea. It had lower ratings as it was competing with MLFAS and not only because of that. It was a quiet drama and had slice-of-life elements and we know those dramas are not that popular.  Looking back, I still think I made the right decission. I liked it better but that`s because I prefer these kind of shows. Perhaps I will re watch it someday when I don`t feel I want to start anything new.

@Sleepy Owl, I am ready to start Master`s Sun. I will watch one or two episodes today. Probably I will continue the next weekend.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Blob 4

13 hours ago, partyon said:

Chingus, I have bad news. @confusedheart announced today that she's now a BTS fan! :scream::scream::scream:

I should never have enrolled her in BTS school... :criesariver:

Peeps, she posted videos of BTS playing with puppies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :crybaby:

Chingus, in my defence, I post the moment of revelation. Who could stay immune to them after seeing how they were around puppies?

@the_sweetroad I am not really a fan fan as such  but let's just say that I do respect them and don't brush them off as most of my friends do. @partyon can vouch for the fact that I only know two BTS songs- Dynamite and Butter and another one she posted yesterday. :D

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

Just now, partyon said:

@larus Which are the dramas you have re-watched so far?

Dr Champ and Missing Noir M.  

There are kdramas that I want to watch (some finished dramas that I have on my must watch list) but I have a problem lately. I don`t feel like watching anything, even kdramas, series, movies that I am interested in watching. I hope it is just a phase that will pass.

+2

• Like 2
  • Blob 3

11 minutes ago, confusedheart said:

Chingus, in my defence, I post the moment of revelation. Who could stay immune to them after seeing how they were around puppies?

I'm worried.... :scream:

There are a lot of pictures of BTS with dogs. Chingus, brace yourselves for @confusedheart's BTS puppy spamming that's gonna start in 3-2-1....

42e3da6e50dc27edf8bb1baac85f4587139cc648

4 minutes ago, larus said:

I don`t feel like watching anything, even kdramas, series, movies that I am interested in watching. I hope it is just a phase that will pass.

Only thing I can handle now is Thai lakorns. I'm in a similar kind of phase like you.

Have you tried "The Great"? It's an American series.

• LOL 5

15 minutes ago, confusedheart said:

Who could stay immune to them after seeing how they were around puppies?

I enjoyed watching the video. And those puppies... :D

6 minutes ago, partyon said:

Have you tried "The Great"? It's an American series.

No. I will look it up. I like historical dramas/series.

But right now I feel I can`t watch anything. Korean US, British, French series... anything. :w00t:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

22 minutes ago, larus said:

No. I will look it up. I like historical dramas/series.

But right now I feel I can`t watch anything. Korean US, British, French series... anything. :w00t:

That's how I feel too. So I watch documentaries instead. :D

But I did check out the first episode of The Great and then I was hooked! What an awesome series! :sparklyeyes:

I also got a new oppa from that series. Nicholas Hoult oppa! :glasses:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2