Add and Subtract Game

Admin

2 minutes ago, joccu said:

my palm is to watch the tinder swindler. It was news in here bc couple of his victim(or just plain stupid women) were Finnish. 

yeah i heard about 3 finnish women being swindled and he was convicted to finnish jail for 2 years....

there are no details about the finnish women, except one of them apparently has a baby with him ?

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

@joccu @partyon ~ watching the FL get married in cheating spouse ep 4 and wondering why no one was getting scandalized and wondering out aloud if nuan was the guy's ex. then finally the girl and her mom ask the question -- who was she... not sure how this drama is getting me feel sorry for nuan -- she is really hurting and her pride is hurt. the guy and his mom are stirring the pot. if they had treated her civily, matter would have come to close and she would have walked away... 

• LOL 4
  • Blob 4

2 hours ago, kokodus said:

Well after seeing this photoshoot, I want them to...  

Are you SHIPPING them....?

Shocked Baby GIF

15 minutes ago, joccu said:

@partyon I honestly hate Fan service especially the lgbtq kind. You see it lot in Thai lgbtq/bl dramas. 

Sigh, tell me about it!

Did you watch TharnType? Like those two boys had amazing chemistry on-screen as well as off-screen, but the network milked that ship to death. By season 2 it was apparent that both actors were tired of the show they had to put on off-screen and wanted out. And the ship sank and I couldn't help but laugh at some of the comments of desperate shippers who had thought it was all real. :joy:

@Lmangla Sweetie, Nuan was a hoot at the wedding. She was dressed like a chandelier and caused more than one scene. :joy:

• LOL 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

16 minutes ago, partyon said:

@Lmangla Sweetie, Nuan was a hoot at the wedding. She was dressed like a chandelier and caused more than one scene

I actually liked the top half of her dress. sequin work was delicate and rather nice. however, the bottom bit was so disco dancer type! hahahahahha.... and that strange handbag LOL... was it some giant pearl egg with hooks? 

Dance Party GIF by saregama

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

22 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Nah nah. Please I don't want to incur the wrath of P'Thyme

Bright is dating his high school sweetheart. He won't mind.

21 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

and that strange handbag LOL... was it some giant pearl egg with hooks? 

The purse was a disaster. :unamused:

474aa29ec358741e90d989a140651194d7ddc31f

It looked like she was carrying an ostrich egg. :unamused:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

This figure skating scandal is kind of interesting. I always wonder how Eteri still can coach. It look like it is until you can find the real proof I guess she can still coach. 

How many girls she’s going to destroy.

• Like 3
  • Blob 4

14 minutes ago, partyon said:

The purse was a disaster.

I kept wondering how exactly it opened and where you would store things. there didn't seem a latch on it? (yea, I spent most of the episode wondering that) hahahah... you know, if this was an indian movie, nuan would have jumped on stage and offered to sing a song for the couple. then she would sashayed some disco moves to some atrocious lyrics like "love is just a game and it is all lies"; the older guests would be like "what kind of congratulatory song is this?" while the younger guests will be like "cool" and join her. then they would dance away till she 'accidentally' bumped into FL and dumped the wine on her... :lol:

• LOL 5
  • Blob 2

30 minutes ago, joccu said:

This figure skating scandal is kind of interesting. I always wonder how Eteri still can coach. But like until you can find the real proof I guess she can still coach. 

How many girls she’s going to destroy. This system is is the same that ddr had.

what do you mean?

• Like 3
  • Blob 2

@joccu I want to drop it but like chingu @agenth said for All of Us Are Dead, she was too much into it to drop it, same with me. I have 1/3 left.  I am so annoyed with these women. How stupid and dumb must one be? How blind in love? I was ready to give up after 20 mins whenI heard the first victim gushing about her new BF. Who the heck goes off jet setting after the very fisrt date? 

@the_sweetroad He is out, I read because of good conduct. Served only 5 months. :rage:

+2 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 3
  • Blob 2

@agenth DDR was know for their doped athletes. It was like mass production but for humans.

the Russian federation coach Eteri is know for harsh coaching systems. 

Alina who was her athlete. Who also won the last figure skating olympics in 2018. retired at age 18. 

She was also 15 when she won the olympics.

Now the 15 Old Kamila Valieva has got caught for using illegal drugs. 

the russian female figure skaters are know for their amazing high jumps, difficult jumps and maybe not so clean programs. 

https://medium.com/@maddnik/eteri-tutberidze-and-the-future-of-figure-skating-ede4aea1cf76

• Like 1
  • Blob 5

Thanks for letting me know @joccu

that's a very sobering story, and I did notice russian skaters were pretty young in comparison to those of other countries, too. 

i never understand why athletes dope, considering they get tested all the time, right? 

they will be caught!

• Like 3
  • Blob 3

@agenth  yeah they are tested all the time. and they mostly get caught. 

Russia was banned for every Big sports events after Sochi Olympics. Their Ban is supposed to end in December 2022.

There were cover ups and test manipulation. Now they Russia athletes compete under olympics flag and if Russia athlete wins they don´t hear they own country´s national anthem but Olympics anthem. 

https://www.history.com/news/doping-scandals-through-history-list

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Sportspeople_in_doping_cases_by_nationality

• Like 4
  • Awesome 2
  • Blob 2