Add and Subtract Game

Admin

11 hours ago, partyon said:

Chingu, you know whose comeback I always have a hard time with...? SHINee's. Every time I see them together as four it breaks my heart because our angel Jonghyun isn't there with them anymore.

Would love to see INFINITE on scene again, but am pretty sure that's not gonna happen anytime soon. :tears: And not sure what Hoya is up to after he left the group. It's been a year since he was discharged, and haven't seen him pick up any acting work yet.

Ah yes I know what you mean about Jonghyun but I really liked SHINee’s last comeback! Atlantis and Don’t Call Me were amazing! key’s ending fairy was hilarious too

Also I’ve been waiting for an infinite comeback too :joy: but myungsoo enlisted so late compared to the other members so that delayed their comeback

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

2 hours ago, 4evrkdrama said:

Can you recommend some all time fav. Crime thriller kdramas to watch (for my brother ) ?

I agree with @joccu's list! My favorite from that list are:

Tunnel

Children of Nobody

Singal

Nobody Knows

I would also add:

I Remember You

@ferily Kim Myung Soo oppa has been away for such a long time already. :criesariver:

Come back soon, oppa! Pali pali!

Hopefully with some glorious abs. :evillaugh:

@confusedheart chingu :kiss_wink:

tenor_large.gif?v=1543598257

Now name them.... :joy:

@MayanEcho instead of checking out Eternal Love I ended up rewatching some clips from Ruyi's Royal Love in the Palace and now I have red puffy eyes. It's just so saaaaaddd.... :tears:

• Like 1
  • Love 5
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, partyon said:

chingu

Great GIF:lol:

56 minutes ago, agenth said:

has anyone seen the tinder swindler (netflix documentary) ???

I'm so frustrated watching this documentary, because I'M SCREAMING AT THESE WOMEN!! 

I’ve seen it appear on Netflix but haven’t watched it. Sounds like real-life barf. :angry:

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, partyon said:

instead of checking out Eternal Love I ended up rewatching some clips from Ruyi's Royal Love in the Palace and now I have red puffy eyes. It's just so saaaaaddd.... :tears:

Can't blame you, there are scenes I'll never be over too. For me, in Eternal Love, those would be Ep 23 when FL was blinded by ML, Ep 26 when she jumped off, Ep28 when ML was forced to realise his means to bring her back to life won't work anymore. 

By March I can be clear for a couple weeks. By then I hope I can see all of Ruyi. :)

@agenth Nope, but I've seen posts of talks about it. It's infuriating that Diamond Prince is having a good life, but those foolish, stupid, brainless, idiot girls...just how?

Mr Diamond Prince is a swindler to the core. Apparently he even pretended to be a med frontliner so that he can have the vaccine first!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Blob 4