Add and Subtract Game

Admin

15 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Any of them worth bingeing? ... I got 3 more days stuck inside

You might want to see Cdrama Reset, 15 eps, 40min each ep? That's the latest I completed. Ms Koko recommended it! 

I did watch the military Cdrama Operation: Special Warfare, but the subs aren't so good in some parts. Hehe, you miss the military life, sort of? 

Kiwi-Smoothie-006.jpg

ctto 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 2

@partyon @joccu ~ watched ep 3 of cheating spouse; am actually surprised that this has depth. LOL. so it is not as flaky as I expected based on the description or the name. instead, it is actually well-written in terms of characterizatins. even the annoying/villain characters are drawn out and make sense in their own way. the actors are also doing well and not screeching too much. perhaps, it is because it is based off a novel. or maybe I just have rather low expectations for a lakorn? :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

2 hours ago, joccu said:

@partyon  i’ m honestly waiting to see how good their new songs are. Do we when their comeback is?

No other info than that the song is ready and that they will be shooting the music video now. Release date will be sometime this spring. :love:

Did you notice that T.O.P. left YG?

I wish he would get back into acting - he isn't cardboard and his visuals and voice are great... :kiss_wink:

f7ed3d65577b750c11d6dcb68806643f.jpg

Big Bang was the original "let's change our hair color every 5 minutes" boy band @confusedheart @the_sweetroad

72141880af08cb0bc8607ac7d315955c.jpg

(and these are just G-Dragon's hairstyles :D )

@joccu Which are your favorite Big Bang songs?

@ferily chingu, where art thou? Big Bang is gonna have a comeback!!!!!!!!!!  :loveu:

Excited Scott Evans GIF by NBC World Of Dance

2 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

You might want to see Cdrama Reset, 15 eps, 40min each ep? That's the latest I completed. Ms Koko recommended it! 

You're selling this drama hard. :D I think you might be @agenth's (Lovestruck in the City) and @the_sweetroad's (My Ahjussi) missing triplet. :D

@Lmangla sweetie, it's both. This drama is not as deep as the one we watched last fall. There's a lot of BARF in store. :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

28 minutes ago, partyon said:

You're selling this drama hard. :D I think you might be @agenth's (Lovestruck in the City) and @the_sweetroad's (My Ahjussi) missing triplet. :D

LOL, @LeftCoastOppa asked, so I answered. :D I also don't mind being a part of a triplet either, hahaha! 

I haven't done the presumptive close thingy yet, so it's not yet hard selling, hahahaha! 

shrimp-dim-sum-590648.jpg

ctto

BOK-CHOY.jpg

ctto

Guilin-Chili-Sauce-1.jpg

ctto 

Dimsums + sautéed bok choi + Guilin chili sauce = Happy Tummy!

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

50 minutes ago, partyon said:

(and these are just G-Dragon's hairstyles :D )

That’s all the same person?! His face looks different, too. :huh:

50 minutes ago, partyon said:

You're selling this drama hard. :D I think you might be @agenth's (Lovestruck in the City) and @the_sweetroad's (My Ahjussi) missing triplet.

:wub: If My Ahjussi can lodge in people’s brains as a possible next show to watch then I have done my job. :D They won’t regret it.

Is Reset on either Netflix or Viki @MayanEcho

• LOL 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4