Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Dramas that premiere soon. I hope they aren't draggy....  

9 members have voted

1. 1. I am planning to watch (choose as many as you like)

• Dare to Love Me with L oppa. Aspiring webtoon writer in a noona romance (anyone is a noona now; she's only 2 years older than him, peeps).... (May 13)
    • The Brave Yong Soo Jung with Uhm Hyun Kyung unnie. Free spirited lady who is shy is secretly in love with a chaebol. But she meets the poor ML who is unknowingly also a chaebol. (May 6)
    • Bittersweet Hell with Kim Hee Sun unnie. Best psychological counselor and her MIL face each other's secrets due to their husband and son. Ready for showtime! (May 24)
    • Not Strong But Attractive Homicide Squad with unknown people - not even 4evrkdrama's oppas. A comedy crime investigation drama featuring people with few muscles. (May 22)
    • Connection with Ji Sung oppa. A crime investigation thriller depicting the distorted friendship of friends while tracking the death of a high school friend who died leaving behind 5 billion won in insurance money. Sounds intensive.(May 24)
    • The Midnight Romance with Wi Ha Joon oppa. Featuring abs. Who cares about the plot? (May 11)
    • Frankly Speaking with Go Kyung Po oppa. Crazy comedy. Probably only agenth, sweetroad and partyon who like this type of humor. (May 1)
    • The Atypical Family with no one's oppa Jang Ki Yong. He has a bad haircut. (May 4)
    • Crash with Heo Sung Tae who always plays an evil baddie. Looks like he might play a good guy for once. (May 13)
    • Begins Youth with Seo Ji Hoon oppa. Losely based on BTS's journey to success. (April 30)
    • Uncle Samsik. The plot sounds boring. Not gonna lie. (May 15)
    • The 8 Show with the guy who was just in a scandal. You know, Ms. Koko's oppa. Yes, that one. (May 17)
    • I've given up on kdramas
    • Something else. What?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/03/2024 at 02:00 PM

15 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

what is the year ahead -- which animal? what are the predictions? good, bad, ugly?

its year of the Tiger..

winnie the pooh vegas GIF

and apparently its a swimmer!

hahaha im not too sure with chinese zodiac whether it is good or not.. though i do know that its rumored that women born in the year of tiger are fierce wives..

maybe its a joke

Larry David No GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

• LOL 3
  • Blob 4

Hey there Chingus

cfc076bd797f8a48afde533b43bd8d99.jpg

18 hours ago, larus said:

Well, it was how I imagined to be. :D I think it was a good drama for its genre. I don`t regret watching it but still don`t find a pleasure to watch these kind of shows.  I liked the cast and for them I watched. I`ve just realised that the writer wrote Secret as well. I am not surprised. I put both dramas in the same category. They gave me the same vibe. I find the writer style easy to follow and i like how he constructed his dramas, how he kept the twists somehow believeble.  I can`t say this about other makjang writers. ;)

Re-watchinjg The Witcher S1? You like re-watching many shows. I know it is a Netflix series but I never tried it. I don`t like that it is still ongoing. I like to watch a series when it is finished.

OK. I will watch My Love From the Star with @the_sweetroadand Master`s Sun with you. I will let you know when I am ready to watch it. Maybe others will like to join too. :D

Okay, I knew both dramas were written by the same writer, but I didn't remember it while watching Mask. I am still on 8th episode right now, watching it on my own pace. But comparing it with Secret, I seriously think that drama was more serious and intense. If we see Mask, there a lot of humorous elements, and even the plot isn't that dark or intense in my opinion. I felt like the humor was somehow balanced and made it a good watch for me back then. Yes, there are some WTH moments, and yeah the FL is also in the "too stupid to live" category :joy:

If you are not watching "Witcher" since it is an ongoing series, you are doing the right thing. I read somewhere that this is going to be a 7 season long project, and in between we might be getting some prequel spin-offs as well. It was a good watch for me, I enjoyed watching it, so when I saw @agenth Chingu watching it, I decided to join her :piggydance:

Its been a while since I wanted to re-watch "Master's Sun". I want to see if that drama aged well for me or not, since I watched it 6-7 years ago if I remember correctly. I enjoyed it back then. Tell me whenever you plan to watch it, I will surely join you for it :exercice:

12 hours ago, agenth said:

has anyone seen the witcher (s1)? 

i'm watching as @Sleepy Owl has suggested the series, and at first it's hard to get into the series due to the worldbuilding, but now I already watched 7 episodes and ongoing :D

there are some plotholes, though, but i imagine those always exist when the world includes MAGIC

Well the thing about Magic in The Witcher from what I have seen is, there are some restrictions set on what kind of magic you cannot use (still can use, but then will be banished from the brotherhood and maybe even be punished), and then there is no limit on the magic you can actually do. Its not like Harry Potter where they use some specific spells (while there are many, but only limited ones were used mostly). 

Even the Witchers use some magic. So yeah, when there is Magic, and when it is part of the plot and not the center of plot, then we see things like this. I have not read the novel, but I am sure that the magic would have been explained a lot better there. 

9 hours ago, partyon said:

Thank goodness horror drama expert @Sleepy Owl dongsaeng was there to help me overcome the first shock.

I just can't with horror dramas. :scream: They scare the living daylights out of me.

loki-thats-me.gif

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

1 hour ago, sadthe1st said:

i forgot to tag u gals just now.. this popiah is for you!!

Thank you!! :lol: Is that a SG thing? What's in it? I've never heard of it but it looks yummy. This is what I had a lot of growing up: :wub:

scallion-pancakes-with-sauce.jpg&f=1&nof

BTW I'm re-reading Crazy Rich Asians. I visited SG as a teen but need to go back asap!

@Sleepy Owl chingu I'm on Episode 8 of Mask, too! I seriously cannot keep my eyes off of the second couple, individually and together. They are a fiery train wreck...and I am all in.

Good morning (sort of), everyone!

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

1 hour ago, the_sweetroad said:

Is that a SG thing? What's in it? I've never heard of it but it looks yummy.

its like, the asian burrito hahaha

very fun to wrap.. when i was a kid,

my popiah was made of sweet sauce, lots of peanuts n the crispies, sliced chinese cured sausages, egg.. and very little turnip fillings.. i ate it like, its a crepe although its not of cos!

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, sadthe1st said:

its like, the asian burrito hahaha

Omo, that looks soo good. YUM! Reminds me of Vietnamese spring rolls or mu shu wraps, but yours look better (never was a fan of mu shu wraps :lol:).

I'm currently making this:

sweet-and-sour-chicken4-600x844.jpg

https://www.melskitchencafe.com/sweet-and-sour-chicken-updated/

Cannot wait to eat it!

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

1 hour ago, the_sweetroad said:

I'm currently making this:

ketchup, sugar and a dash of vinegar!!

i love the round ones although thats like one coat of flour over the pork.. ok yours is chicken, here is usually pork!!

hahaha i’m making myself hungrier watching youtube

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

30 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

ketchup, sugar and a dash of vinegar!!

i love the round ones although thats like one coat of flour over the pork.. ok yours is chicken, here is usually pork!!

Haha, we're being evil to each other, posting all this delicious food.

Here's something else I ate today.

th?id=OIP.1epHF111qJwt7m3xCnhrJwHaJ4%26p

Boring, right? :D

That video impressed me - he made meatballs from chopped pork.  No way!

• Like 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

Hi all!

I'm feeling rather lazy this evening and will de making a salad and a (vegan) hamburger. Delicious! I haven't had one in a while because I don't like most of the vegan substitutes, but I found a good brand that's really just yummy!

Dit is de lekkerste vegan burger uit de supermarkt: 'Een topper, zeker  gezien de prijs' | Week zonder Vlees | AD.nl

Moggies Images, Stock Photos & Vectors | Shutterstock

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2
  • Thirsty 1