Add and Subtract Game

Admin

6 minutes ago, larus said:

So you dropped Lee Sang Yoon to save Keanu? Or you really left your Ultimate Oppa? It looks like it is the later but it is hard to believe.

@larus @Min2206
if my twin @partyon really love him that much she need to drop all oppa in her long list :loolz:, sell all her share 

# taking advantage on her situation 

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1

8 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

I am talking in my sleep

You better go to sleep this time. The oppa crisis is not going to end soon.

https://www.lovethispic.com/uploaded_images/377455-Starry-Sky-Good-Night-Sweet-Dreams-Gif.gif

+2

5 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

if my twin @partyon really love him that much she need to drop all oppa in her long list :loolz:, sell all her share 

# taking advantage on her situation 

I understood the strategy. I think it is fair game. This is the ultimate test to see where her heart trully belongs. Too many oppas is not a good sign. This situation is a blessing in disguise. Don`t cry, @partyon! Take Keanu back and you did not lose a thing.

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

@Thong Thin @sadthe1st @Min2206 @confusedheart Thank you! Those selected would start practicing in 2 weeks time. :)

@partyon @gm4queen my connection is 5G, and I'm more often than not logging in to soompi via mobile device, Google browser. It's not often that I experience that posting lag, but when it does, it either takes few minutes to post, or I've to refresh a few times. I noticed though that when it happens, it would be on the first post after logging in. 

I'd love to have a plateful of this now...

Dry-Wonton-Noodles-4-b-scaled.jpg

ctto 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

16 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Yea, I remember that Ultimate Oppa Poll.   And when I first knew you, Unnie, you told me Keanu is yours and yours.

Exactly! Even my name is from a Keanu movie! :glasses:

bill-and-ted-party-on-dudes.gif

Keanu was featured in my DP for 6 years! :kiss_wink:

16 minutes ago, larus said:

So you dropped Lee Sang Yoon to save Keanu? Or you really left your Ultimate Oppa? It looks like it is the later but it is hard to believe.

Shocked Pop Tv GIF by Nightcap

Keanu is my Ultimate Oppa! I would do anything for him! Didn't you notice I even changed my DP back to Keanu! :scream:

10 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

if my twin @partyon really love him that much she need to drop all oppa in her long list , sell all her share 

Twin, not gonna happen. You get nothing extra! Be happy with what you already have. :D Your list is already long :D 

list GIF

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1

6 minutes ago, partyon said:

Keanu is my Ultimate Oppa! I would do anything for him! Didn't you notice I even changed my DP back to Keanu!

So you dropped LSY then? OK. It is understandable. A burning fire versus a 2 minutes flame. A very wise desision.

+2

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

8 minutes ago, partyon said:

Twin, not gonna happen. You get nothing extra! Be happy with what you already have. :D Your list is already long :D 

you should thank me , I am helping you to stay loyal for next 6 years :loolz: 

@larus @gm4queen only don’t get why we need to sign prenup should @partyon need to sigh prenup to stay loyal to him :mrgreen: 

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1

3 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@larus @gm4queen only don’t get why we need to sign prenup should @partyon to sigh prenup to stay loyal to him :mrgreen: 

I've stayed loyal to my Keanu for 25+ years already, twin. :glasses:

My pre-nup conditions are very fair.

1) No divorcing. Ever.

2) No two-timing. Ever.

Twin, I think you cannot fulfill any of these conditions. Not even for 5 minutes.

:loolz:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1

15 minutes ago, joccu said:

@Ameera Ali   that kiss was so funny.  the angle was so weird. 

No wonder his girlfriend dumb him , the guy can’t kiss :sweat_smile:

8 minutes ago, partyon said:

I've stayed loyal to my Keanu for 25+ years already, twin. :glasses:

My pre-nup conditions are very fair.

1) No divorcing. Ever.

2) No two-timing. Ever.

Twin, I think you cannot fulfill any of these conditions. Not even for 5 minutes.

wow , are you singing only a dead or blind women , who will except these harsh conditions  :loolz:

**I will come apply when I am 99 years old (  their still a hope I will change when I am that age lol ) 

• LOL 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1

49 minutes ago, larus said:

Even Keanu is kaput?

I am glad that he is not kaput. That reminded me of Rowan Atkinson line "Jürgen Klinsmann ist kaput!" when he tried to sing Ode to Joy in German. :w00t: It was hilarious.

BTW, If he had abs who knows how many oppas would have been in danger? :loolz:

+2

• LOL 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1

lakorn tales ~ the story is crazy and the baddies/grey characters are far more interesting. but the female lead can't act to save her life and apparently does not get better according to comments. watched the ending with the most "what the" resolution for the villain and the female lead looked like she was watching some tv episode. oh dear, not sure if I can watch this.... 

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

39 minutes ago, joccu said:

@Ameera Ali  oh right. and she dumbed him twice. why go there for the second time? 

She most remembered why she left first time , cos didn’t you see how fast she run out the door second time , even she didn’t say proper goodbye :loolz:

+2

• LOL 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1