Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Hi, everybody. I have been busy these days and I came to say hello.

I still have problem writing a comment. It takes forever to submit a reply. It is frustrating.

OK, not forever. 6 minutes.

Now it is working again properly. Sometimes doesn`t work and then it is working. But I am not happy.

• Shocked 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

5 minutes ago, larus said:

OK, not forever. 6 minutes.

Chingu, a couple of questions:

1) Which browser are you using?

2) What does it look like when you're saving the comment? Is there any kind of message on screen or any kind of hourglass on it?

3) Does it happen all of the time or just sometimes?

4) How fast is your internet?

Fighting!

5792861b9adb1549fd7697ae97b317e8.jpg

• Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

24 minutes ago, confusedheart said:

@partyon

@sadthe1st I love fried chicken. They need to be in my

@Min2206 What are they? Sweets?

Hi @confusedheart was just teasing you on the above tagging.

That was mooncake.  

[wiki] A mooncake is a Chinese bakery product traditionally eaten during the Mid-Autumn Festival. The festival is about lunar appreciation and Moon watching, and mooncakes are regarded as a delicacy.    
There are many variations of mooncakes, esp the skin type - the crust and its fillings.   The crust can be either chewy (traditional), flaky (pastry) , tender or crumbly.  The rich thick filling usually made from red bean paste or lotus seed paste is surrounded by a thin, 2–3 mm (approximately 1/8th of an inch) crust and may contain yolks from salted duck eggs. Mooncakes are usually eaten in small wedges accompanied by tea. 

Today the Chinese are celebrating Mid-Autumn Festival on 21 Sept 2021 , likewise Koreans for Chuseok.    It is usually in the month of September, when the moon is full or round.    Chinese families will gather to celebrate the Mid-Autumn Festival, with mooncakes as gifts to relations or friends, even corporate partners.     For Koreans, they call it Thanksgiving.   For us, it is more of celebration of the fruitful harvest (have to refer to history, hehe)

Snowskin Mooncakes Galore | Moon cake, Cake festival, Food Yam paste Mooncake ~ 2018 ~ 芋头月饼

snow skin and traditional crust

20 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

my dinner is this

swensens chicken waffles!!

@sadthe1st  you always make me drool on your dishes.

532 C

oh dear @larus that can be very2 frustrated.    Hope your issue be solved soon.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

14 minutes ago, partyon said:

Chingu, a couple of questions:

1) Which browser are you using?

2) What does it look like when you're saving the comment? Is there any kind of message on screen or any kind of hourglass on it?

3) Does it happen all of the time or just sometimes?

4) How fast is your internet?

1. Firefox. :D I know I should better use Chrome but I don`t think this is the reason I am having problems.

2. It doesn`t show nothing. Submit reply button has a lighter color. I have to wait for the comment to appear. If I post a video or a picture, it says that they can not be embedded because of an error. Usually it doesn`t work after I just  I log in. After a while, it is working. When I see that the videos are embedding, I know that the site is working for me.

3. Sometimes.

4. It is fast.

Now it worked very well. :D

• Shocked 1
  • Love 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

6 minutes ago, partyon said:

For me it is sometimes slow too, but never over 1 min... Will report this to our Admin.

My case is at times I can't see some images esp @Ameera Ali
maybe my case is remote

other than that, there was once I cant give reaction but now okay

Non-Traditional Mooncakes | Foodie recipes, Global recipes, Moon cake

Hello twinkle @twinkle_little_star  
The best mooncakes in Singapore for Mid-Autumn Festival 2021

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

39 minutes ago, partyon said:

For me it is sometimes slow too, but never over 1 min... Will report this to our Admin.

My twin @partyon report to admin too about reaction problems, sometimes Its hard to click on reaction list to choose from  :phew:

32 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

My case is at times I can't see some images esp @Ameera Ali
maybe my case is remote

maybe forum is developing something new that why you can’t see my gif cos all abs am posting   :loolz:

AlK3xsq.jpg

+2

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1

6 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@Lmangla Oppa is in jail again? Woww look at that stare.....so hot. 

ooh I wonder what happened... I haven't yet caught up. just watched a few clips here and there. will watch more this week....

lakorn tales ~ how is the mom's boyfriend more concerned about the heiress than her? is there a birth secret? 

• Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

1 hour ago, larus said:

1. Firefox. :D I know I should better use Chrome but I don`t think this is the reason I am having problems.

Chingu, I am using Firefox as well! It can't be a problem within the browser! Have you got high speed internet connection? I have 2 routers, 4G wireless router & a fiber line router! 4G router sometimes get slow and then the errors you mention happen with me as well! :sweatingbullets: Taking time to submit replies, taking time to load images/ videos/ tweets, taking time to load reaction palette etc... But fiber line router is super speed so I haven't got any problem when I use it on the forum so far!

So try using different networks if possible! Also try using different devices such as a tablet or something! Things are annoying on computers when you use a low speed internet connection! :sweatingbullets:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

36 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@Lmangla Oppa is in jail again? Woww look at that stare.....so hot. 

Good. Hope he stays there forever. :unamused:

7 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

So try using different networks if possible! Also try using different devices such as a tablet or something! Things are annoying on computers when you use a low speed internet connection! :sweatingbullets:

Chingu, I have a 1 GB connection. Even I am facing slowness from time to time. The issue is in the backend I think. :(

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

@kokodus Ms Koko, are you gonna start fangirling over your V oppa's long lost twin?

Japanese baseball player Yuasa Dai is a BTS V lookalike?

https://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2021/09/japanese-baseball-player-yuasa-dai-is.html

@twinkle_little_star chingu, I think we're allowed to have signatures that are max 3 lines.... :grimace:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

33 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

I don`t have a slow internet. We have a very good internet speed here. I will try to use different devises to see if it will be different. The images, videos, tweets  load fast if everything is alright. But I have these problems from time to time, especially when I sign in . I noticed it is a pattern.

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

maybe forum is developing something new that why you can’t see my gif cos all abs am posting   

You are so funny @Ameera Ali  - you may be right ... hehe

1 hour ago, partyon said:

Good. Hope he stays there forever. :unamused:

Hear Hear GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY Happy To Hear That GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

16 minutes ago, joccu said:

Thank you @joccu for the greeting 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1