Add and Subtract Game

Admin

49 minutes ago, partyon said:

@kokodus Ms Koko, are you gonna start fangirling over your V oppa's long lost twin?

Japanese baseball player Yuasa Dai is a BTS V lookalike?

https://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2021/09/japanese-baseball-player-yuasa-dai-is.html

@twinkle_little_star chingu, I think we're allowed to have signatures that are max 3 lines.... :grimace:

Tell me from which angle he looks like my oppa...Seriously.....

img_20210908110721_394a4c72.jpg

• LOL 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

51 minutes ago, partyon said:

@kokodus Ms Koko, are you gonna start fangirling over your V oppa's long lost twin?

Japanese baseball player Yuasa Dai is a BTS V lookalike?

https://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2021/09/japanese-baseball-player-yuasa-dai-is.html

@twinkle_little_star chingu, I think we're allowed to have signatures that are max 3 lines.... 

tumblr-1fcafb4b0cf3e1a62361ff830a924e10-

@partyon @Lmangla

@larus @joccu

@gm4queen 

@LeftCoastOppa  @Sleepy Owl @confusedheart

@Sky Kang  @Ameera Ali @MayanEcho

finalising sum to count of the formulas within add and subtract. :D

Spoiler

hai lovely @partyon , thank you. I've corrected and smoothed it. :D 

tumblr-374854e0dcced67dec124dde0fcefc07-

tumblr-nnejhl-Syn-C1s23na3o1-250.gif

giphy-2-4.gif

Spoiler

d5n37p9-0aeb1b4c-3117-4c5f-9f7d-92059717

Spoiler

light splits up into the night sky.

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 3
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 4

I have to say goodbye to my hubby.... :criesariver:

I wasn't even married to him for 2 hours before @anjuliet decided to try to steal my Ultimate Oppa Keanu so that I wouldn't be able to be happy with my new hubby. :cry:

Now I have to say bye to my hubby even before I was able to inspect if he has abs or not.

Bye ex-hubby!

:byebye2:

aba3cd5f314f453fac652c52b603df15.jpeg?s=

I need a new hubby, peeps. Should I just go for Bogummy then? Even though he's enlisted?

Pls Help GIF by WoofWaggers

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1

8 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Oh no, @partyon  HOw am I Gonna Sleep with tHat bAd news.  YOu sure its because of @anjuliet that makes you drop the marriage or you found out something else?

She basically forced me to drop Lee Sang Yoon... :(  Even though she first gave me her blessing for me to marry him. Even @Emily Bett chingu, who know LSY PERSONALLY gave me her blessing. :kiss_wink:

But no, @anjuliet used Keanu as collateral.

:crybaby:

You know how much I love my Ultimate Oppa, right dongsaeng? I mean, I even created an event "My Ultimate Oppa poll" last year because of him. :love:

So, as everyone on this forum knows, he's my Ultimate Oppa (very much like JCW oppa is @agenth's ultimate oppa), I would like to announce:

HANDS OFF KEANU!

NO TOUCHING WITHOUT @PARTYON's CONSENT & AGREEING TO SOME SPECIAL PRE-NUP CONDITIONS

Ballmastrz Understand GIF by Adult Swim

• LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

3 minutes ago, larus said:

WOW. I am shocked. Even Keanu is kaput?

Yes, today has been a very bad day for me.

It was a difficult decision, but ultimately I had to save Keanu. So am single again :crybaby:

@Ameera Ali Exactly! I will keep my Ultimate Oppa Keanu single forever.... :evillaugh:

• LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

7 minutes ago, partyon said:

So, as everyone on this forum knows, he's my Ultimate Oppa (very much like JCW oppa is @agenth's ultimate oppa), I would like to announce:

HANDS OFF KEANU!

NO TOUCHING WITHOUT @PARTYON's CONSENT & AGREEING TO PRE-NUP CONDITIONS

Yea, I remember that Ultimate Oppa Poll.   And when I first knew you, Unnie, you told me Keanu is yours and yours.
|
Weekend update bvss GIF - Find on GIFER

7 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

How I imagine oppa twerking  :mrgreen: , @Min2206 should I send him in your dream to entertain you :D

**less than 24 before his new drama airing so excited

aaahh, no thank you please

Nope Leslie Jones GIF - Nope Leslie Jones Saturday Night Live - Discover &  Share GIFs

• LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1

7 minutes ago, partyon said:

She basically forced me to drop Lee Sang Yoon... :(  Even though she first gave me her blessing for me to marry him.

So you dropped Lee Sang Yoon to save Keanu? Or you really left your Ultimate Oppa? It looks like it is the later but it is hard to believe.

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1