Add and Subtract Game

Admin

30 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

it will not.

eventually it will just be one of another influenza-alike kind of virus once the vaccine improves on the efficacy.

and i think many countries are opening up the trade and travel with most of the people vaccinated. the economy cannot suffer prolonged depression as well as more people are losing their jobs.. especially those in tourism and F&B.

even big brands like H&M, Abercrombie & Fitch are closing their major mall space and going online.. everything is moving towards managing online selling platform and more staff required in the warehouse and logistics than front line face to face salespersons.

Selling online, there's pros and con.

People like me can't shop online for clothings or shoes cause of the sizes and I dislike the hassle

of returning goods which is a waste of my time.

And those sales lady / promoter will be out of job in no time...sad.

Having Penang Tau Sar Pheah (Dragaon ball biscuits)  for tea now.

20150428_133119.jpg

cr owner

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

Team Sub won!   Could not stay up late to help finishing to the line but yay!

See the source image

14 hours ago, partyon said:

Honey, you never married him in the first place and I will never allow it. 
Keanu is the Event Organizers’ Ultimate Oppa!

My name was even derived from Keanu Reeves - that’s how special he is to me.

So you better stop it unless you want a war…

14 hours ago, agenth said:

ATTENTION: NOBODY MARRY JI CHANG WOOK

WITHOUT SIGNING MY PRE-NUP FIRST!*

(*for your own safety)

Ohmy gosh!  @partyon War?   @anjuliet are you really or have you married KN?   
 and @agenth chingu !   NO ONE HAS EVEN TOUCH YOUR OPPA, there you started giving warnings???

I Am So Scared GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

8 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

HAPPY MID AUTUMN FESTIVAL (CHUSEOK)

TO

ALL CHINGUS CELEBRATING IT

@MayanEcho @Sky Kang @Min2206 @anjuliet @joccu @larus @willenette @agenth @gm4queen @Lmangla @confusedheart @partyon @Ameera Ali @Sleepy Owl @LeftCoastOppa @twinkle_little_star @Ernie @kokodus @Emily Bett

also, @Wuzetian @Thong Thin @mirmz @pompyavi @Nodame whom i haven't seen for the longest time!

Thank you @sadthe1st and @Thong Thin for the wishes
Me was busy getting grocery for tonight's do

Eat Drink KL: Sheraton Petaling Jaya debuts snow skin mooncakes with  distinctive flavours for 2021

7 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

Was very depressed past weeks with family issues and work issues.

HAPPY MID-AUTUMN FESTIVAL TO ALL CHINGUS 

7 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

Things are slowly moving back to norm but still takes time.

Good to see you back here @Thong Thin   
To @Thong Thin  @sadthe1st @twinkle_little_star @nohamahamoud2002 @Lmangla @MayanEcho @joccu @Sky Kang @anjuliet @gm4queen  @Ameera Ali @confusedheart @kokodus @Emily Bett @Sleepy Owl @LeftCoastOppa @larus @partyon  and all chingus here  ---  I wish you good health all times. May all your troubles be few, may peace be with you all times and may your heart be strong.  

• Like 1
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

58 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

Selling online, there's pros and con.

People like me can't shop online for clothings or shoes cause of the sizes and I dislike the hassle

Hello, glad to see you back. ❤

I agree that shopping clothes or shoes online can be a hit or a miss. One tip I can share is shopping the online stores of brands or labels that I've known before to sell the correct size for their apparel. If it's small, it's really small. If it's size 39EU, shoe should be really that size. 

Also, I've avoided the issue of items lost during transit by paying only when it's delivered. 

It's sad for the sales staff who had lost jobs due to the pandemic. However, until almost everyone is inoculated and cases are down to nil, they'd be safer indoors... Actually it's also hard to choose when to impose or lift lockdowns. It's a tough balancing act.

dubai-expo-2020_expo-2020-1200x720.jpg

Elder kiddo was picked by her class teacher to audition and passed it, so she gets to perform in the international event that begins next month. Acht, happy that at this time, she still gets to participate or join events outside school premises. On the other hand, this will probably be another round of PCR tests. Fortunately she's now fully vaccinated as well. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

1 hour ago, Thong Thin said:

18 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

I agree that shopping clothes or shoes online can be a hit or a miss. One tip I can share is shopping the online stores of brands or labels that I've known before to sell the correct size for their apparel. If it's small, it's really small. If it's size 39EU, shoe should be really that size. 

Also, I've avoided the issue of items lost during transit by paying only when it's delivered. 

got to agree on this, but sadly it's happening all over some brands now..

many have very good returns/exchanges policy in place as well..

and those salespersons.. sometimes if you head over to the mall, there are hardly anyone inside.. you wonder, do they even have 10 buying customers in a day?

maybe there is slightly more people during the mega sale but some are there to try for sizes, then head back home to buy online because of the additional online discounts and points that could be earned, or coupons.

22 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Elder kiddo was picked by her class teacher to audition and passed it, so she gets to perform in the international event that begins next month. Acht, happy that at this time, she still gets to participate or join events outside school premises. On the other hand, this will probably be another round of PCR tests. Fortunately she's now fully vaccinated as well. 

CONGRATS!!!

i'm sure she is super duper happy and excited for this as well!!

Happy Well Done GIF by Top Talent

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 4

1 hour ago, MayanEcho said:

Congratulations to your daughter @MayanEcho  She must super elated.  Do update us on that international event come the big day.   

I have not been out shopping for shoes / clothes or cosmetics for months!   Mainly grocery , pharmaceutical stuff.
Even my make-up kit is just lying there , untouched, for months.  Except that eyebrow pencil ... haha! 

Nothing like this too .. sigh
How To Match Your Mask with Your Makeup

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

2 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

got to agree on this, but sadly it's happening all over some brands now..

many have very good returns/exchanges policy in place as well..

and those salespersons.. sometimes if you head over to the mall, there are hardly anyone inside.. you wonder, do they even have 10 buying customers in a day?

maybe there is slightly more people during the mega sale but some are there to try for sizes, then head back home to buy online because of the additional online discounts and points that could be earned, or coupons.

CONGRATS!!!

i'm sure she is super duper happy and excited for this as well!!

Is true those online stores have exchange / return policy, just that I find it very hassle.

Just to quote 1 bad experienced, 2 days ago hubby bought from Shopee and the goods arrived 

with 1 item not in good condition. He reported to the seller and the response by the seller "Mr.. we will

sent the good one to you on your next purchase"...

Hubby says he has nothing else to buy from the same shop and demanded to have the item replaced, however the seller did not response back until end of the day. After all the stressed calls, finally he

managed to get a Full refund. 

I would not want to be in this situation...so stressed up !!!... I had have enough of stress already :tired:

@MayanEcho  Congratz to your kiddo, she must be very excited and happy with joy.

@Min2206  with the lockdown & wfh... all cosmetics are lying idle...have to check on the expiry date.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

42 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

"Mr.. we will

sent the good one to you on your next purchase"...

this type is bad..

i have experience where i bought masks from korea and it came with lesser quantity..

i left the seller a message and she went to check the package and weight to confirm they had indeed shortchanged on the quantity.. there is a section where buyer (me) can request for partial refund.. so the seller accepted the refund request and all is good

i know another international shopping platform that was around much earlier than shopee and lazada..

have you heard of asos? my friends use this a lot to buy clothes.. and the return/exchange policy is easy to use!

@confusedheart busy studying?? take a rest here and there to relax the mind!!

+2

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

3 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

A new long drama is starting soon, Young Lady and Gentleman, it is on Saturdays and Sundays. Seems interesting. Looking forward to it. I hope more members follow it.

it's a weekend drama, chingu?

3 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

But how come you never tag me onboard, chingu?

Chingu, I am also NEVER tagged by @confusedheart. :kicks:

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1

526 C

1 hour ago, Thong Thin said:

@MayanEcho  Congratz to your kiddo, she must be very excited and happy with joy.

@Min2206  with the lockdown & wfh... all cosmetics are lying idle...have to check on the expiry date.

aishh.. I totally forgot about the expiry date...  aww no! 
means gotta go and buy?

20 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

But how come you never tag me onboard, chingu? 

same, same @confusedheart chingu probably is confused? 

Mooncakes Galore At Zuan Yuan One World Hotel PJ

tonight's moon is so shining bright

Stories behind the Moon: How Chinese people celebrate the Mid-Autumn  Festival - People's Daily Online

@sadthe1st is that your dinner?  yummmmmy !

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2