Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 hour ago, MayanEcho said:

Make it two buckets, plus nachos, and large tumbler of boba tea! 

+2

Make it 3 buckets + korean fried chickens

:eats2:

OIP.n0KwVtN7EFn35LU9QRt-xAHaEK?pid=ImgDe

1 hour ago, kokodus said:

ahhhhh he is the cutest.....This is like one of my pick me up video.....

Yup, he is indeed cute with the beat of the music.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

1 hour ago, kokodus said:

ahhhhh he is the cutest.....This is like one of my pick me up video.....

Oooooooo @kokodus   thank you again for the clip  - also to @Thong Thin
Love PBG and KYJ in this Moonlight drama --got to know both leads here.   She is so adorably cute here , even the Crown Prince PBG.

1 hour ago, partyon said:

What makes me most conflicted about this newfound situation is that he has more than one scandal under his belt and am not sure that he is suitable hubby material for me.

He has?  He is popularly known to be VERY good, filial, considerate +++++ boy ! 

Actually I enlighten @Sleepy Owl dongsaeng @Lmangla @confusedheart and @agenth about k-ent scandals every day because it seems I am the only one who has been following juicy k-ent gossip for 10 years… :D

There were persistent rumors he had an affair with SHK which lead to the demise of her marriage to Song Joong Ki.

Unbelievable ... could he do this?

Banana Shocked GIF - Banana Shocked Nervous - Discover & Share GIFs

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

Good Morning Hello GIF by Mostapes Chingus :wub:

1 hour ago, MayanEcho said:

Make it two buckets, plus nachos, and large tumbler of boba tea!

26 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

Make it 3 buckets + korean fried chickens

All of the above, but taro and also red bean bubble teas, please. Thanks! 

What makes me most conflicted about this newfound situation is that he has more than one scandal under his belt and am not sure that he is suitable hubby material for me.

Don’t want to end up like my twin @Ameera Ali with a scandal ridden ex-husband… 

Where can I find a suitable hubby?

I am still in shock @partyon I did read something about him getting involved with SHK when they were filming their drama (I forget what it was called, but I can see the poster lol and also because I haven't watched it), but it didn't cross my mind that it was one of the reasons why her marriage broke up with SJK. *shrug* If it was true, then...

You go, SON! :partyblob:

Wait... No, don't mind my sleep-addled mind. I take back what I just said!:emmm:

As for the church being a cult... *shrug* I need to get some sense into that boi once he finishes his MMS. :kitty:

I'm with DIL @kokodus - I won't allow mah son to ya. He is too precious just to be married to someone who is unsure of even marrying him. Mother has spoken - end of. :onfirex:

See I think this type of hair on a guy is fine when he has soft features like Bogummy.

But JCW oppa who has sharp facial features is not able to pull it off… 

JCW oppa, please cut your hair and gain some weight.

I first saw mah son on that B&B show thing where he helped out the hosts and IYN for a few days. I thought, son material right there! :approves:

7 minutes ago, Lmangla said:
3 hours ago, kokodus said:

I know what to say to keep you away from him.

Bogummy is friends with V oppa....

Ah, that's good that mah sons are friends. :fullofhearts:

5 hours ago, partyon said:

You see, Bogummy has gained weight while enlisted, and it makes him look adorable. Like in a ‘I wanna squish his cheeks’ type of way. It also looks like he has gained muscle mass… 

My infatuation with him has gone so far that I have posted in his actor thread twice. 

Infatuation, eh? I say, you like him. -_-

I'd rather prefer muscle mass, because I don't think he would allow any squishy-ness (except the hard muscle type). :tounge_wink:

7 hours ago, Min2206 said:

Good morning ladies

I would prefer the caramelized banana chips and not that abs guy.

I like the caramelized banana chips, but I would accidentally drip some of the caramel on Mister Global Panama instead. :omg:

• LOL 6
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

Ms Koko, I just enlightened our EOs about Bogummy’s scandals the other day.

Actually I enlighten @Sleepy Owl dongsaeng @Lmangla @confusedheart and @agenth about k-ent scandals every day because it seems I am the only one who has been following juicy k-ent gossip for 10 years… :D

Bogummy’s image is anything but pure, Ms Koko.

There were persistent rumors he had an affair with SHK which lead to the demise of her marriage to Song Joong Ki.

Also, the church he belongs to is by some accounts actually a cult. That rumor circulated back in 2017 if I remember correctly.

Ahhh I'm aware of both these scandals....and if iirc there was also a rumor that he was dating Jang nara.....LOL. SHK, Jang Na ra....hmmm oppa must be into noona romance. Lol. 

23 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

is this a buy one, get one free offer? 

happy sunday!

+2

Hahahahaha. Not exactly. But if she marries Bogummy, then she would have to meet V oppa a lot as they are friends and we know that the mere sight of V oppa will make her puke. Lol. But @partyon this is also for good. We will become more closer. Our husbands are close friends, so we will be meeting very often. Bwahahahahahahahaha. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRt4mbBZWoOgj3Rr2U5R7u

17 minutes ago, anjuliet said:

I'm with DIL @kokodus - I won't allow mah son to ya. He is too precious just to be married to someone who is unsure of even marrying him. Mother has spoken - end of. 

You go mother!!!!!

• LOL 7
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

47 minutes ago, kokodus said:

then she would have to meet V oppa a lot as they are friends and we know that the mere sight of V oppa will make her puke

Repeated sightings will make her get used to your V oppa and maybe she will start considering him abs-worthy, once he outgrows his bby abs, I mean.

24 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

hahahah.... not really... 

You just don't know it... yet:approves:

Mah sons are irresistible! :evilelmo: I think @partyon will think otherwise about one of them. :loolz:

Off to watch Midnight Runners :partyblob:

• LOL 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

@partyon @Lmangla

@Ameera Ali @larus @joccu

@MayanEcho  @gm4queen 

@LeftCoastOppa 

@Sleepy Owl 

@confusedheart @hsmz 

@Ernie @mirmz hai chingus. choose the addition and subtraction formulas to change sum. :D

76AU.gif

QuUS.gif

6Qw9.gif

Spoiler

@sadthe1st @Min2206 chingus :D

4366667160151eddb2c32894330cb64e.gif

Spoiler

Defiant-Fearful-Astarte-size-restricted-

Spoiler

plinking off the puddles.

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 2
  • Blob 6

@partyon @Lmangla

Czrr.gif

@Ameera Ali @larus @joccu

@MayanEcho  @gm4queen 

@LeftCoastOppa 

@Sleepy Owl 

@confusedheart @hsmz @4evrkdrama @pompyavi apply a formula on an entire calculation, add or subtract. :D

RoVS.gif

Z2RM.gif

Spoiler

chingus @sadthe1st  @Min2206 sweet dreams.

:D

a99eba3029f35534cf4933a0e1a1370f.gif

Spoiler

2267c87b82583707974a4912996da603.gif

Spoiler

faithful companion.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 8