Add and Subtract Game

Admin

E3wc3FcWYAcd5Wz?format=jpg&name=900x900

Woowwww. Can he please stop coming in between me and Tae oppa? 

2 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

:heythere: all!

We made some snacks called "Vada" today! It's combination of dhal, onions, chilli and curry leaves! :heart:

Have some for you! :love:

Woaah yummy. But I like the urad dhal vada more.... my mom makes such good vadas. And when we eat this with coconut chutney....gahhhhh.....i'm salivating as i type.....you have triggered my cravings now. Dangit. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ2OpgOfyvXJsBxS1hU6lU

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 2
  • Blob 6

12 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Woaah yummy. But I like the urad dhal vada more.... my mom makes such good vadas. And when we eat this with coconut chutney....gahhhhh.....i'm salivating as i type.....you have triggered my cravings now. Dangit. 

Wow chingu, urad dhal vada is my favorite too! :heart: I am really missing those times with the pandemic happened. We are neighbours who share the same taste for foods. :lol: Are you still making those?? Do you have ingredients available??! We are mostly out of ingredients in my region!!!

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 7

3 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

I had sweet sour fish rice. How about you? What did you cook today?

+2

+2

Was checking on youtube and found a quick and easy cooking from this lady Marion's Kitchen.

Did the fried udon with prawns and fish cake.

OIP.jInTylLX5SBWX7UM7vJn3AHaLH?w=200&h=3

@gm4queen  Thank you for the vadae... i love making them during my teens and I like it spicy.

@kokodus  you make those ura dhal vadae...is so yummy. Thank you.

Is been so long that I had both of these snacks. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

@gm4queen  @Thong Thin I don't know how to make vadas. Haven't tried making it before. But it shouldn't be that difficult, right? I just need that whole urad dhal and know how long i have to soak the dhal before grinding it. The thing with these deep fried snacks is that we can't eat much if we are making it ourselves. Someone has to make and feed us. LOL. My mom makes urad dhal vada during my period times, because urad dhal is apparently good for your back bone? I dont know. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

10 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@gm4queen  @Thong Thin I don't know how to make vadas. Haven't tried making it before. But it shouldn't be that difficult, right? I just need that whole urad dhal and know how long i have to soak the dhal before grinding it. The thing with these deep fried snacks is that we can't eat much if we are making it ourselves. Someone has to make and feed us. LOL. My mom makes urad dhal vada during my period times, because urad dhal is apparently good for your back bone? I dont know. 

+ 2

I think the process of making is the same as vadae, the only diff is ura dhal vadae has some flour being 

added as what I saw my neighbour did last. Not sure about good for back bone, but I love dhal.

During my teems, my neighbour is a Punjabi and I used to having my meals with them esp their tosai  with dhall and green beans.

@LeftCoastOppa  good night, chingu.

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 7

our wise man RM. 

10 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Its difficult being a BTS fan. Everyone is so good.  I never understood the term "bias wrecker" until today. 

JK after wrecking your bias:

"my work here is done"

:D

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, gm4queen said:

We made some snacks called "Vada" today! It's combination of dhal, onions, chilli and curry leaves! :heart:

Have some for you! :love:

Love the vadai.   I often go and buy from our Indian shops here.  I noticed that they dip it with dhall curry.  But we just eat it on its own, taste so good with the spices.   I prefer the vada to urai dhal vada (didn't know it is called that , thanks @kokodus )

What I am missing badly is putumayam
Cara Membuat Putu Mayam | How to Make String Hoppers | Idiyappam Recipe |  Rajie'S Cooking Passion - YouTube

1 hour ago, Thong Thin said:

Did the fried udon with prawns and fish cake.

:heartxoxo:

37 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

When I'm going to bed, you guys are talking up yummy food ... when I wake up, you guys are STILL talking up yummy food ... :lol:

So thanks to @gm4queen and @Thong Thin  I'll have the Fried Udon with a side of Vada for breakfast -thanks :blush:

That's us, we love to talk FOOD and eat 
So good morning to you, morning right?  @LeftCoastOppa

Having this now - burger king whopper

Burger King lists ingredients on Whopper wrappers to highlight natural  flavors

564 C

@agenth @kokodus  Any RM pics or gifs?

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 2
  • Blob 4

25 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

When I'm going to bed, you guys are talking up yummy food ... when I wake up, you guys are STILL talking up yummy food ... :lol:

So thanks to @gm4queen and @Thong Thin  I'll have the Fried Udon with a side of Vada for breakfast -thanks :blush:

Now wheres my tea....

Good Morning All -

+2

Haha... I've served Chrysanthemum Tea to everyone today...I reserved a cup for you too

Cat Cup GIF

+2

• Love 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

11 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

+2

@Min2206  mum not cooking tonight, good for you.

Yearning for this now. I love how they deep fried the chicken twice makes it so crunchy and is not oily

when you bite.

Yea @Thong Thin  Today major cleaning day , so we tapau (take away)
And yes, when I see BBQ chicken in THE KING drama and those kyochon chickens ...  have to order some , either from McD or Texas nearby

Menu | Signature - KyoChon Malaysia

8 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@Min2206 This is for you (and me)

Oooooh, the leader is blond .. Thank you 
:heartxoxo:

• Love 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

28 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

What I am missing badly is putumayam

Wow?? :scream: We call it idiappa or string hoppers in english. When you have idiappa with dhal curry and thenkai sambal then it's the ultimate taste you ever get!!!! Me too really miss it chingu!! :heart:

Pol-Sambola-1.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 2
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2

3 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Wow??  We call it idiappa or string hoppers in english. When you have idiappa with dhal curry and thenkai sambal then it's the ultimate taste you ever get!!!! Me too really miss it chingu!! 

+2

I prefer to go with brown sugar and coconut.

Have not tried with dhal curry, should be yummy.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 3

24 minutes ago, agenth said:

Me & @kokodus when being asked to promote RM:

Kiss GIFs | Tenor

22 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Wow??  We call it idiappa or string hoppers in english. When you have idiappa with dhal curry and thenkai sambal then it's the ultimate taste you ever get!!!! Me too really miss it chingu!! :heart:

Didn't know that they were called string hoppers in English.   
@gm4queen Is the pic you posted with the sauce - Is that thenkai sambal?

Putu Mayam With Grated Coconut & Brown Sugar | babe_kl | Flickr
We take it with brown or palm sugar and fresh coconut (shredded)

and we have this version
Mr.putumayam - Food Products Supplier in Taman equine

edit -  me just read your post after I pasted these pics here

• Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4