Add and Subtract Game

Admin

2 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

hahaha if we ever get caught up with one of these, one suck and we become dried up.

try lemongrass sprays

Girl, I've tried it. Lemongrass spray doesn't work (not on me at least). Also, the smell is pretty pungent. :crazily:

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

14 minutes ago, partyon said:

Lemongrass spray doesn't work (not on me at least).

some people are more prone to mosquito bites than others.. i have a few friends (different friend groups) who are always the victims to mosquitoes.. when we go picnic, most of us dun get any but there's always this one friend who ends up with multiple bites lol so we made a joke that if we're going to places with mosquitoes, we need THAT friend around us to decoy the mosquitoes

Wacky Races Lol GIF by Boomerang Official

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

12 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

some people are more prone to mosquito bites than others.. i have a few friends (different friend groups) who are always the victims to mosquitoes.. when we go picnic, most of us dun get any but there's always this one friend who ends up with multiple bites lol so we made a joke that if we're going to places with mosquitoes, we need THAT friend around us to decoy the mosquitoes

I am that friend. :criesariver:

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

1 hour ago, MayanEcho said:

The anti mosquito sprays or lotions are often very sticky. 

But it's that or wear hazmat suit...

Yeah, it's a drag really. :cries3:

Here is an article explaining why mosquitoes bite certain people more than others. I am convinced I belong to the 20% of mosquito magnets.

https://www.healthdigest.com/387920/why-some-people-attract-more-mosquitoes-than-others/

"Female mosquitoes track down their targets by smell and body odor, typically going for those with higher levels of carbon dioxide. Higher metabolic rates produce more carbon dioxide, along with pregnant women and larger people."

Seems I have a higher metabolic rate then, but because I am not large and I am not pregnant. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 7

E3mGn8pUUAUUsAE?format=jpg&name=4096x409

I didnt realize this before, but those glasses he is wearing are not just accessories, oppa is really blind, he couldnt read when jimin, who was sitting just across the table, showed something on his phone. Ottokhe, uri poor Tae oppa?  :cry:

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

52 minutes ago, kokodus said:

I didnt realize this before, but those glasses he is wearing are not just accessories, oppa is really blind, he couldnt read when jimin, who was sitting just across the table, showed something on his phone. Ottokhe, uri poor Tae oppa?

Oh.. Is this really a male artist, chingu??! I only see a lady with short hair in him??! :scream: May be these K-pop oppas may appear manly once their mandatory military service is done!

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

15 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Oh.. Is this really a male artist, chingu??! I only see a lady with short hair in him??! :scream: May be these K-pop oppas may appear manly once their mandatory military service is done!

Try saying this one more time...

db75a00071216228241847107e335faf37aa6ff3

• LOL 8
  • Thirsty 1

2 hours ago, Lmangla said:

good morning all

reading about erikson. wow, that sounds emotionally dramatic to say the least. can't believe how it was for those watching like @Sleepy Owl, @joccu, @Ameera Ali.... 

I don`t watch TV often and I did not know what happened. I saw breafly the conversation here and I checked the news. Unfortunetly, there are lots of cases of people dying on the football field. Thank God that he has recovered. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love 2
  • Blob 6

1 hour ago, partyon said:

Here is an article explaining why mosquitoes bite certain people more than others. I am convinced I belong to the 20% of mosquito magnets.

I am a magnet to mosquitoes also. It is frustrating. And sometimes it leaves more pronounced traces (I thought I had a bad reaction to mosquito bites). 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

10 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Thank you @Ameera Ali for the kopiko candy

Kopiko Coffee Candy Real Coffee 6PCS | Shopee Malaysia

6 minutes ago, larus said:

I am a magnet to mosquitoes also. It is frustrating. And sometimes it leaves more pronounced traces (I thought I had a bad reaction to mosquito bites). 

Me too @larus, same as @partyon
Even at home, I am more prone to mossies than my parents
How To Kill Mosquitoes Dead

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

I have stasted two dramas yesterday. Mad for Each Other and Move to Heaven. Both are Netflix dramas but Mad for Each Other will be available to Netflix in my region on June 30.

I have read good things about both shows and indeed I like them a lot. One is making me smile and the other to cry.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5