Add and Subtract Game

Admin

14 minutes ago, agenth said:

Such great food photos and I'm preparing food, right before barf is going to start.

hmm.. i hope you can still enjoy good food amidst the barf scenes.. lol or rather, please dun choke.. it'll be a waste on those yummy food!!

Scared Scaredy Cat GIF by chelsiekenyon

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

Hello chingus! I am in love with a new oppa, Jung Woo from Mad for Each Other. :wub: He is so good in the drama, so effortless in his guy next door role.  He doesn't sleek and stylish like the recent actors. I totally love his guy next door vibe. #fangirling I think I might watch Reply 1994 just for him. I need to see more of him. :wub: Anyone knows of him? Watched any of hi dramas? Should I watch Reply 1994? Any other suggestion? :D

How was the first EP of the barf drama? Did we see Sung Hoon?:cheers:

@sadthe1st and @Wuzetian and @Thong Thin

I surely will, chingu. I love food. Would love to share some of my favourite food with you all, though only virtually. Putting on weight together sounds like a good idea, Chingu.

P.S. I love dumplings. :fullofhearts:

@Ameera Ali Oh please put me out of my misery and tell me the name of the drama referring to your last abs gif. 

Excellent definition @agenthand @joccu:highonflowers:

@agenthWhat's the name of that hair pulling drama? :getmygrooveon:It got me excited.:doggie:

+2

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 7

24 minutes ago, confusedheart326 said:

How was the first EP of the barf drama? Did we see Sung Hoon? @agenthWhat's the name of that hair pulling drama? It got me excited

lm01.gif

Large dose of Sunghoon yes :D 

Does this make you long for a drink or no? Hahaha. What hairpulling do you mean?

Do you mean Devil Judge? It's an upcoming series with Ji Sung! Or the video posted? The video is from the movie charlie's angel

• Shocked 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

@Ameera Ali, @joccu are you watching Denmark vs Finland? 

I am just too worried about Erickson. He suddenly fell on the ground, and while I thought he must have stumbled, it was so serious. I really hope he is well, they were literally performing CPR on him, and I just can't express how worried I am for him right now

• Sad 7
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

@gm4queen Goodnight chingu. :heart:

@agenth I wasn't ready for that!  My eyes, oh my eyes! My sweet, innocent boy! When did he become so sexy?  If looks could kill.... I am already dead!   :heart2beat:

Is that in EP 1? I should drop everything and watch it now. It is already up on Netflix. :piggydance:

The GIF you posted on 7374. That drama, please.

+2

• Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

19 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

@Ameera Ali, @joccu are you watching Denmark vs Finland? 

I am just too worried about Erickson. He suddenly fell on the ground, and while I thought he must have stumbled, it was so serious. I really hope he is well, they were literally performing CPR on him, and I just can't express how worried I am for him right now

yes I am watching  , hope that he pulls through this. We need to keep praying for him :bawling:

@confusedheart326 the abs from drama scripting your destiny  , Lee si Kang is guest in it playing mini drama lead mom watching in tv  lol 

+2

• Like 1
  • Sad 7
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1

13 minutes ago, confusedheart326 said:

The GIF you posted on 7374. That drama, please.

Oooh I was talking about Song Yoon Ah's new upcoming drama, which is about cheating as well, but the gif is from The K2, when she was playing a powerful woman only she "lost" versus "innocent" girl played by Im Yoon Ah. 

Their first meeting:

tumblr_oe17fgaW2e1qfakbgo4_500.gif

52a25ddd6b7496fb3617f98d263cd5c66c7bc85d

Their second meeting: :D 

df0e265dcf2abec7fa810a394183d0a66f0f925f

Ahhh she should have ended up with Jeha (Ji Changwook). What a waste of sizzling chemistry.

• Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 8

4 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

yes I am watching  , hope that he pulls through this. We need to keep praying for him :bawling:

Yup, initially when they showed his face, before the players surrounded him, his eyes were just plain, no light in them, he was not even moving, and when I saw the meds performing CPR, I was just praying that he would pull through. Those eyes looked lifeless, and I was worried about the worst :bawling:

• Like 1
  • Sad 7
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1

5 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Yup, initially when they showed his face, before the players surrounded him, his eyes were just plain, no light in them, he was not even moving, and when I saw the meds performing CPR, I was just praying that he would pull through. Those eyes looked lifeless, and I was worried about the worst :bawling:

My heart goes for his family , we are stranger we are worried from him and shocked , his family most be heart broken seeing him like that  :bawling:

We need news about him quickly 

+2

• Like 1
  • Sad 7
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1

Just now, Ameera Ali said:

My heart goes for his family , we are stranger we are worried from him and shocked , his family most be heart broken seeing him like that  :bawling:

We need news about him quickly 

Yes, that's exactly what my mother said as well, and I really hope he recovers well.

UEFA just now officially announced that he was transferred to the hospital and has been stabilized. I hope he recovers well. 

I am feeling relieved now. Everyone on the field were too worried, I saw some Finland players crying too. Many of his own players did not dare to look at him, and I am sure they were all desperately praying for him.

15 minutes ago, agenth said:

Oooh I was talking about Song Yoon Ah's new upcoming drama, which is about cheating as well, but the gif is from The K2, when she was playing a powerful woman only she "lost" versus "innocent" girl played by Im Yoon Ah. 

I don't remember seeing any news about that. Which drama is she going to act in? 

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

11 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Yes, that's exactly what my mother said as well, and I really hope he recovers well.

UEFA just now officially announced that he was transferred to the hospital and has been stabilized. I hope he recovers well. 

I am feeling relieved now. Everyone on the field were too worried, I saw some Finland players crying too. Many of his own players did not dare to look at him, and I am sure they were all desperately praying for him.

I don't remember seeing any news about that. Which drama is she going to act in? 

Sorry I was being a bit presumptious, she is reviewing the script for Show Window! 

I just saw the news about Eriksen. All the best to him!

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

13 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

@MayanEcho, what a beautiful & yummy that sunny side up egg..... The whites are solid but the yolk is still runny. Love it!  :kaching3:

+2

• Love 5
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

@Ameera Ali  @Sleepy Owl  i was watching the game.  I was so scared for him. And still I am. We know that he stable but the whole situation was so scary. He just collapsed on the ground. And he's only 29.

What I don't get why did they have to show the medical team tending him. And them show his family crying. No respect at to the players and their family. 

I was so happy when they cancelled the game. 

I'm only praying for ericksen to okay and that he's going to recover. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 6
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1

15 minutes ago, joccu said:

@Ameera Ali  @Sleepy Owl  i was watching the game.  I was so scared for him. And still I am. We know that he stable but the whole situation was so scary. He just collapsed on the ground. And he's only 29.

What I don't get why did they have to show the medical team tending him. And them show his family crying. No respect at to the players and their family. 

I was so happy when they cancelled the game. 

I'm only praying for ericksen to okay and that he's going to recover. 

As per his agent, he spoke to his father, and he told him that he is able to speak now and much better. I hope he recovers soon. He is among the best in the position he plays in. 

But yeah, even though they were showing from far, but they kept showing him, and it only kinda stopped when the players completely surrounded him. But it happened post they showed the medical team doing the chest compression on him, and we all know chest compression is not something you expect to see when someone collapses. So yes, the camera crew had to do a better job not putting much focus on it, since it would be shocking for people watching it, especially for his loved ones. 

Same with them showing his family. Not so impressed by them.

@agenth yup, that must be why I didn't hear anything, I like her acting a lot, and so I look out for her dramas, so was kinda shocked to have missed it :joy:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6