Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

he even don’t need a shower 

@sadthe1st just buy him a mirror and hair brush his hair is killing me :D

@partyon @Ameera Ali  Me too was wondering ... he changed his pants but not the underwear?

1 hour ago, partyon said:

EDIT:

@larus @Min2206 Let us  mosquito magnets unite!

Wilson Weirich - Mosquito Man 
Michal Kaštovský - Mosquito Man

1 hour ago, larus said:

What kind of person are you with mosquitoes? 

Type A:

or Type B

I am definitely the later .

Me TYPE B and  @Sleepy Owl the mossies not afraid of the mosquito coil - they developed immunity!
Even the vapes not working!

I Hate Mosquitoes GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

see ya

• Like 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1

Hello! @Ameera Ali, @twinkle_little_star, @joccu, @Min2206, @MayanEcho and everyone else!

@Wuzetian: Sunday= Never ending House chores!:crazily: I don't even realize how the day is gone in the wink of an eye, and yet the list of chores still does get any shorter. That Chrysanthemum Tea looks so refreshing. :heart:

@larus I love Mad For each Other. It is definitely among the most favourite dramas of 2021.  I too have heard a lot about Move to Heaven. Some of our chingus on the thread commented that they are watching it and it is lovely. So I have added it to my 'to Watch ' list as well.  Too bad we  at barf drama team couldn't convince you to join our team.

I will go watch the 'Original' barf drama and come back to vent. :D Read few comments on the drama thread. Looking forward to the ghost and his revenge. #season2isallaboutsettlingscores/revenge:hooray:

@agenth Get well soon chingu . Lovestruck in the City awaits you. We are missing you and so is your oppa, Ji Chang-wook . I need you to egg me to watch it. :heartxoxo:

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

original.gif

@larus , 

@Ameera Ali , @partyon , 

@Lmangla @Sleepy Owl , 

@joccu  @agenth

@MayanEcho 

@Thong Thin @Min2206 @mirmz , 

@gm4queen

@4evrkdrama @elan1 @Wuzetian ,

@LeftCoastOppa @Calli

@confusedheart326 :D moving sum back and forwards to add on or subtract number. 

stay well, blessed (chingus) :D 

giphy-1.gif

b858c8994bb09e85b9cdfb5f6086d898.gif

Spoiler

0vYHRUs.gif

cold, scratch.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 9

33 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Ha ha @larus chingu, I think you can add me on #teambarf as I designed the emoji myself!

:w00t: You designed the emoji but I see you are not "wearing" it.

BTW, how did it happened?

Like this?

giphy.gif

• LOL 7
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

5 minutes ago, larus said:

You designed the emoji but I see you are not "wearing" it.

BTW, how did it happened?

Like this?

Ha ha.. So funny chingu! :joy:

Yeah, it exactly happened just like that! :sweat_smile:

I just don't wanna change my profile picture as I am still waiting for Daniel's upcoming drama to air sometime this year! :bawling:

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 8

4 hours ago, partyon said:

Pollen this time of year is a drag... :(  Hope you can at least find some relief in antihistamines.

Do you know what another annoying thing about this time of year is? Mosquitoes. :ph34r:

Every time I go for a walk in the woods:

Fun fact about Athens (and Greece in general) ( @agenth you said you wanna take a trip there soon): the mosquitoes are particularly aggressive and will give super itchy bites.

Thanks for the warning. I'll be sure to pack anti-mosquito spray. As a kid I once held the record of about 20 mosquito bites lol. 

I underwent an immune therapy for pollen for 2 years, but "only" managed to lower the allergy level from 6 (max) to 5. So even if I take medicine, it's still very noticeable for me. It's just itchy in eyes, nose and feeling KOd lol due to nose being blocked and eyes being irritated. 

Sorry guys I didn't mean to make you worry, thanks for all the best wishes.! Having allergies is just generally a big nuisance D: 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

21 minutes ago, confusedheart326 said:

Too bad we  at barf drama team couldn't convince you to join our team.

You are from the barf drama team too? Hell no! Nobody could convince me to watch a makjang drama (the telenovela, daily kdrama type). I thought I could watch Penthouse because of So yeon but I failed. Now they are torturing me with one episode a week to not forget that this drama ever existed. I have not continued Lie After Lie last year either despite loving the cast. I watch some makjang (makjang elements ) but depends of the production. I am watching Mine, for exemple.

But Love (ft Marriage & Divorce) is not the kind of drama I like watching. 

Tell us when the drama will end. We`ll throw a party.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

Looks like baby Jung kook has let it all out today.....his tats, piercings.....he always wears long sleeve shirts as some fans were sensitive and he got some negative comments, but it looks so good that he decided to open up....its his body, he will do whatever he wants with it, he doesn't have to hide who he is just because his fans can't take it. LOL. You show them babe!!!!

E3wPtxqVkAck9mc?format=jpg&name=900x900

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 7

17 minutes ago, agenth said:

I underwent an immune therapy for pollen for 2 years, but "only" managed to lower the allergy level from 6 (max) to 5. So even if I take medicine, it's still very noticeable for me. It's just generally itchy in eyes, nose and just generally feeling KOd lol. 

Sorry guys I didn't mean to make you worry! Having allergies is just generally a big nuisance D:

You have an allergy to pollen? In this time of year you can`t control it compleatly. I have a bad experience with the pollen of a tree when i was walking toward the park. It was itchy in the nose and I sneezed. I put the mask. It happened one time but I imagine how it is for you.  

I read that many people have alleargies these days from ambrosia who is very common in nature around here. 

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

29 minutes ago, agenth said:

I underwent an immune therapy for pollen for 2 years, but "only" managed to lower the allergy level from 6 (max) to 5. So even if I take medicine, it's still very noticeable for me. It's just itchy in eyes, nose and feeling KOd lol due to nose being blocked and eyes being irritated. 

Sorry guys I didn't mean to make you worry, thanks for all the best wishes.! Having allergies is just generally a big nuisance D: 

Get well soon @agenth
Will ask Zoppa to send his love to you too!

Get Well Soon GIFs! 30 Animated Pics and Cards for Free

17 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

# @Min2206 what you missing for not watching barf drama 

It's okay .. I am pretty much HAPPY with your wonderful gifs here!
:heartxoxo:

14 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Looks like baby Jung kook has let it all out today.....his tats, piercings.....he always wears long sleeve shirts as some fans were sensitive and he got some negative comments, but it looks so good that he decided to open up....its his body, he will do whatever he wants with it, he doesn't have to hide who he is just because his fans can't take it. LOL. You show them babe!!!!

@kokodus  Thanks for sharing but dont like the eye on the arm.
Any pics on RM, please?

Here's our Taec OKppa 

from @nala611_  via @TheaN with thanks

spacer.png

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

2 hours ago, larus said:

I have stasted two dramas yesterday. Mad for Each Other and Move to Heaven. Both are Netflix dramas but Mad for Each Other will be available to Netflix in my region on June 30.

I have read good things about both shows and indeed I like them a lot. One is making me smile and the other to cry.

+2

Hello ..

I have finished watching Move to Heaven, indeed is a good and meaningfull drama.

@agenth  get well soon chingu.

2DWywc0Ha4nwMCmRwMQzs4=

Dongsaeng @Sleepy Owl I read some news just now and it seems Christian

have to forgo his career as a professional footballer. Too bad.

Haha, I am not fans of football, but his news seems to be every where.

• Like 5
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

4 minutes ago, larus said:

You have an allergy to pollen? In this time of year you can`t control it compleatly. I have a bad experience with the pollen of a tree when i was walking toward the park. It was itchy in the nose and I sneezed. I put the mask. It happened one time but I imagine how it is for you.  

I read that many people have alleargies these days from ambrosia who is very common in nature around here. 

Yes, pollen, or more specifically especially grass (Poaceae) and rye (Secale). I was trying to minimise my reactions which is why i underwent therapy. for two years every 4-6 weeks 1 immunisation shot D:, very annoying and also time costing. 

Hmmm ambrosia? Haven't heard of that, at least it's not common here. 

I'm not really a tattoo gal myself, but it's a personal choice people should be able to do whatever they want. It's just associated with gangsters in Korea, that's why public don't like it. However, JK actually got his fans tattooed, so they should be happy. 

Look at how he turned out: 

E3r-JuaXMAkQEri?format=jpg&name=large

BABIES!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 7

16 minutes ago, agenth said:

Yes, pollen, or more specifically especially grass (Poaceae) and rye (Secale). I was trying to minimise my reactions which is why i underwent therapy. for two years every 4-6 weeks 1 immunisation shot D:, very annoying and also time costing. 

Hmmm ambrosia? Haven't heard of that, at least it's not common here. 

It is something similar. Ambrosia artemisiifolia is a weed and it blooms in August-September and the he pollen of this plant, carried by the wind is one of the aggravating factors of asthma. Now there are other plants that have pollen but from the end of summer that plant cause problems. 

Ab_plant_2210.jpg

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 7