Admin

12 minutes ago, joccu said:

@Sleepy Owl

Here is the news links about the olympics

That's really sad then Chingu :facepalm:

19 minutes ago, Catleya said:

@Sleepy Owl oppa,

1. Vacation trip.

2. I will not only stays at home and watching dramas. I will enjoying life, go to the clubs and drink with my friends. Ha ha ha ha.. 

3. I miss to show my lipstick and make up to people, I miss to go outside and enjoying my weekends or holidays, having meals at the restaurant, go to the mall everyday LOL.

4. I will continue be pretty and fabulous <3

5. Of course not. I hate to bringing home my work things and stuffs. 

Did you just call me Oppa, Chingu? 

tZkjGUEL0y0wj3fR3o4T6vqurxb2lYjUQYSVRcw8

As for the questions I asked

19 minutes ago, Catleya said:

1. What will you do as soon as the pandemic ends?

2. What will you not do as soon as (and even after sometime) the pandemic ends?

3. What do miss the most during this pandemic?

4. What will you continue doing even after the pandemic ends? 

5. Would you like to continue working from home after pandemic ends or not

1. Ditch the masks, and go out for running. 

2. I will still avoid the family events or other parties (not really a party person)

3. Doing Sports with my friends, running. 

4. Would love to stay at home whole day whenever I feel like, now that I got the 1 year training for it (had been doing it before too though).

5. Yes, I don't really like going out to work and return home wasting around 2-3 hours if there is traffic and deal with the pollution sometimes. Its better to wake up 5 minutes before the daily morning meeting and leave 1 hour before the work hours end without anyone knowing :joy:

Hey there @forme26 fi, @Ernie  :biubiu:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

18 minutes ago, joccu said:

Thanks @joccu for the update.   Almost everywhere, there are new waves resurging.  How to have run it.    The risk is high.   You don't want overseas participants to bring in anything nor do we want our heroes who representing each country to bring it back home and spread?

Hello @Ernie @Catleya @forme26 fi
ADOBE INDESIGN – MindMeltinglyAwesome

Smiling @Sleepy Owl Are we supposed to answer your questions on covid?  hehe

Batte Forte & Oppa Gangnam Style (DJ弹鼓版)TIKTOK Mashup by aMedia ♪

• LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

7 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@Lmangla Recommend me any feel good hall mark movie that is preferably available on netflix. I'm feeling very bored with nothing to watch.

Ms. Koko, did you ditch your Turkish oppa? :scream:

Have you watched Bridgerton? I think @Lmangla watched it but not sure if she would  recommend it. Haven't seen it myself.

What type of movie would you like? Melo? Romcom? Comedy? Blockbuster?

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

@kokodus ~ netflix choice of romance movies is so blah. you can try 'love guaranteed' -- it was okay time pass. am off to wach the 'lake house' with keanu reeves. or maybe I should watch 2007 version of 'persuasion' just for that guy. hmmm, choices!

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

2 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

@kokodus ~ netflix choice of romance movies is so blah. you can try 'love guaranteed' -- it was okay time pass. am off to wach the 'lake house' with keanu reeves. or maybe I should watch 2007 version of 'persuasion' just for that guy. hmmm, choices!

I love Persuasion :love: Is it on Netlfix?

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

18 minutes ago, partyon said:

Ms. Koko, did you ditch your Turkish oppa? :scream:

Have you watched Bridgerton? I think @Lmangla watched it but not sure if she would  recommend it. Haven't seen it myself.

What type of movie would you like? Melo? Romcom? Comedy? Blockbuster?

Not in the mood to watch Turkish oppa. I watched 2 eps of bridgerton. It was meh. I want to watch a nice entertaining oldschool romcom like The proposal or any Ashton Kutcher movie. LOL. 

@Lmangla Yeah I agree, I was just watching some Christmas movies for timepass. None of them are that great. I sometimes don't know why I'm paying for Netflix and prime when I can't find even one decent movie to watch. Sighhh. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

2 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Not in the mood to watch Turkish oppa. I watched 2 eps of bridgerton. It was meh. I want to watch a nice entertaining oldschool romcom like The proposal or any Ashton Kutcher movie. LOL.

Give me a second Ms. Koko. I shall open my Netflix and give you some recommendations in a jiffy! :kiss_wink:

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

3 minutes ago, joccu said:

@kokodus one of old school romance movies that I have watched is sweet home alabama. 

I swear I saw that on netflix a few weeks ago but now its not there. Sighhh. I see that it has Mcdreamy.... LOL. I don't think I have watched this movie before 

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

Alright Ms. Koko @kokodus Here are some movies that are on Netflix:

• Bridget Jones's Diary

• What Women Want

• about Time (haven't watched it but it has high ratings )

• Pride and Prejudice

• Sense and Sensibility

• Just Go With It

• Two Weeks Notice

• Bridesmaids

Not sure, but you might have watched all of them? These are all movies that I have watched at least twice (minus about Time)

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6