Add and Subtract Game

Admin

7 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Always need coffee in the morning. :D

9 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

lets drown ourselves in coffee

Yea, let's do it ...  if I am in the office, coffee is the 1st thing I will go for.  Now wfh, I can wait till lunch time or past, for a cup.  :D   

Coffee again for you @sadthe1st
Taco Meets Coffee | Loiter Squad | Adult Swim on Make a GIF for the maths?  or drama

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

11 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I have started "Graceful Family" thanks to @partyon Noona. I think I will finish it by Sunday. Have you watched "Watcher"? I was thinking of starting either this one or "Designated Survivor" after I am done with "Graceful Family". 

Dongsaeng, I have binge watched the first 5 episodes of Good Doctor and I have to say I’m super impressed by Joo Won oppa’s (50%) acting. I knew he was a good actor but didn’t know he was this talented.

I wish they’d make more dramas like this. I have started 5 new dramas since the end of November and I have dropped 4 of them. None of the dropped dramas have had interesting plots and have just bored me. 

How are you liking Graceful Family? I haven’t watched Watcher or Designated Survivor.

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

Hey there @partyon  :Pandabulous:

I watched "Good Doctor" 2-3 times, and every time I watched it, I was impressed by Joo Won's acting. This was the first drama I saw him act in, and this is the reason I look out for his dramas, since he does know how to act well. His "Bridal Mask" is high on my watchlist. 

Talking about "Graceful Family", I am loving it, I have watched it till 9th episode, I think I will complete it tomorrow. :wow1:

So Noona, which 4 dramas did you drop in November? 

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

23 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

So Noona, which 4 dramas did you drop in November? 

Sounds good. I binge watched Graceful Family too, dongsaeng. I did FF a few scenes in the second half but did watch 95% of the drama

:getmygrooveon:

I have dropped Awaken, Hush, Run On and already FFing Royal Secret Agent which means I am close to dropping it :D 

I guess I will have to start paying more attention to who is the writer of a drama before I pick it up, because I feel that the quality this year hasn’t been stellar with regard to good writing...

Next year we will be getting less dramas overall - I really hope the quality of dramas will improve.

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

Hey there @Jillia, @joccu, @Sejabin  :Pandabulous:

15 minutes ago, partyon said:

Sounds good. I binge watched Graceful Family too, dongsaeng. I did FF a few scenes in the second half but did watch 95% of the drama

There were some scenes where I had to FF too, but as you said, overall the drama has been good. 

I have dropped Awaken, Hush, Run On and already FFing Royal Secret Agent which means I am close to dropping it :D 

I am watching Awaken, Hush and RSI-007 :loolz:

Tried Run On episode 1 and seemed interesting to me, will try its second episode. 

I guess I will have to start paying more attention to who is the writer of a drama before I pick it up, because I feel that the quality this year hasn’t been stellar with regard to good writing...

Well, I think even the good writers had messy works this year. Like the "Start Up" writer had some really dramas under her name before this drama, but "Start Up" was the worst work of her I have watched. So yeah, the writings have not been good, on the other hand there were some Rookie writers whose dramas were really good one this year, the latest one being "Kairos". 

Next year we will be getting less dramas overall - I really hope the quality of dramas will improve.

A lot of the dramas planned for 2021 have really interesting synopsis and the look to have the potential, but let's see how they will be. 

+2

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

45 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

So which dramas are you watching currently?

Mr Queen, Uncanny Counter, Penthouse and True Beauty
I am amazed that I finally watch other Kdramas where LMH is not the actor in any.   :loolz: (laughing at myself)

5 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

people who come to Soompi and has to make a fake acc only to be able to call others dumb .. what is it call?

.. tsk tsk tsk..

what happened la?

Hi @joccu   @partyon @Sejabin  -  have left some steamed bread with kaya and butter for you two (why do I sound like I am promoting my lunch .. hehe)
Papparich | Islandwide Delivery | Order Online

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3