Add and Subtract Game

Admin

48 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

@Min2206 i went for a bowl sweet beancurd udon and some beef.. feeling totally satisfied now!

waaaa, nice!   Just had pork belly kimchi jigae with white rice -- very satisfying too!

31 minutes ago, partyon said:

The rest of him belongs to @Ameera Ali :D 

@Min2206 Thanks for the kaya toast. I often have some with coffee when I’m in Singapore. 

You are welcome @partyon.  @sadthe1st I have asked these two, how they share the 50% of Joo Won - they've yet to answer me, u know ...

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

Hey there @larus, @Ameera Ali, @Ernie  :Pandabulous:

Hi again @sadthe1st, @Sejabin, @Min2206, @partyon Noona, @joccu, @Jillia  :heartxoxo:

@Min2206 Chingu, its good that you are watching dramas where LMH is not starring, since well, while you can go for all of dramas, but I believe you should not filter out dramas just because your fav star is not acting in it, because you'll miss out a lot of good dramas/movies because of it. :approves:

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

5 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

@Min2206 Chingu, its good that you are watching dramas where LMH is not starring, since well, while you can go for all of dramas, but I believe you should not filter out dramas just because your fav star is not acting in it, because you'll miss out a lot of good dramas/movies because of it. 

I hear you loud and clear

Well, during that season, I was particularly interested.   Until I joined this forus, that too, started late.  Thanks to you guys for the encouragement @Sleepy Owl and @partyon

But I will still watch selectively ... can't be like you guys!  

cute GIFs - Primo GIF - Latest Animated GIFs

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

cute hug sweet gif | WiffleGif

Omo Omo, @Ameera Ali  Both the queen and the royal noble consort fainted but king went and carried the consort and the cousin carried the queen instead !    Ouch !  And they had a staring contest.

What made me LOL was the way the Royal Court Lady holding on to the Queen's leg when she was on the ground, crawling .. i guess, to the lake?   

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3