Add and Subtract Game

Admin

12 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

hey there @Min2206, @Ameera Ali, @sadthe1st 

I had watched "Lovestruck in the City" episode 1, and I can't believe how draggy that episode was even while being only 30 minutes long. I don't really think I will be watching that drama 

16 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

the first 10mins is random interviews of 3 guys and 3 gals (the cute dimple girl in DR2.. and the crazy intern in Kkondae Intern)..

3 minutes ago, kokodus said:

I did warn you guys to not watch Love struck in the city. The word is boring. Lol. 

Hi @Sleepy Owl , so u watched it for 30 min and @sadthe1st like duhh after 10 min

I know u did say @kokodus  but the epi 2, twitter members kept talking about it :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

5 minutes ago, kokodus said:

I did warn you guys to not watch Love struck in the city. The word is boring. Lol. 

I watched the episode and saw your warning :loolz:

I understand they tried to do a different thing here, but it was never going to work (at least for me). This by far is JCW's worst project I have ever seen, same with Kim Ji Won and maybe all others :joy:

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

1 minute ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I understand they tried to do a different thing here, but it was never going to work (at least for me). This by far is JCW's worst project I have ever seen, same with Kim Ji Won and maybe all others 

Oh dear ... so me better stick to True Beauty?

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

10 minutes ago, kokodus said:

hi @kokodus!!

there isn't ep8 this week for @Ameera Aliex husband.. and i have nothing to watch except ep7-10 of Sweet Home.. and there came the piping hot scene from Lovestruck.. so i thought hey, something to spice up Christmas night.. but the mood was weak and extinguished within 10mins of ep1..

200.gif

hahaha oh well, i'm onto ep7 Sweet Home now

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Blob 1

6 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

there isn't ep8 this week for @Ameera Aliex husband.. and i have nothing to watch except ep7-10 of Sweet Home.. and there came the piping hot scene from Lovestruck.. so i thought hey, something to spice up Christmas night.. but the mood was weak and extinguished within 10mins of ep1..

Yeah I kept waiting for it yesterday while watching "Graceful Family" and nothing came. According to Asianwiki, episode 8 will air on January 6th, meaning, no episodes next week either. Well, I think I will start another drama then, maybe I'll watch "Sweet Home". I am waiting for your final comments on it, and whether there will be another season or not. 

I kept on watching episode 1 of Lovestruck hoping for something to happen, and even watching it on FF was hard. :loolz:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1

37 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Yeah I kept waiting for it yesterday while watching "Graceful Family" and nothing came.

i saw in main thread that there was the kpop award this week.. then the kdrama award next week.. its only ep7 this week and ep8 next week.. iirc..

The Big Lebowski What GIF by MOODMAN

37 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I kept on watching episode 1 of Lovestruck hoping for something to happen, and even watching it on FF was hard.

i think we shall wait for @Ameera Ali to feed us the juicy scenes of Lovestruck.. other than that, i'm going to give it a miss totally! hahahaha

nite nite @Min2206

Epgaw5mVgAAInAe.jpg

• Like 2
  • Blob 3

25 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

i saw in main thread that there was the kpop award this week.. then the kdrama award next week.. its only ep7 this week and ep8 next week.. iirc..

Let's see Chingu :approves:

26 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

i think we shall wait for @Ameera Ali to feed us the juicy scenes of Lovestruck.. other than that, i'm going to give it a miss totally! hahahaha

I really thought since the episodes are 30 minutes long, I can give it a try and maybe it is good, but JCW really needs a crash course on how to choose a good script, or maybe on how not to choose bad scripts too. :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

6 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I really thought since the episodes are 30 minutes long, I can give it a try and maybe it is good, but JCW really needs a crash course on how to choose a good script, or maybe on how not to choose bad scripts too.

sneaked into the drama thread, and apparently ep2 was the one with the oomph!

oh well, i'm lazy to watch that.

and after ep7 Sweet Home.. i feel there is this tinkling similarity of it with Walking Dead, except that the monsters are actually transformed from humans, in various form due to their desire and greed which they lost control over.. my interest dipped a few notches.. usually when all the episodes are there (like Kingdom) i would binge watch all.. but this time, i watched 1-5.. then 6.. then took a day or two break.. and 7. with 3 more episodes to go.. and not knowing if there's a next season.. unless i go lurk in the dtama thread haha

Monster Creature GIF by Death Wish Coffee

• Like 2
  • Blob 3