Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Just popping by during Christmas festivities to say hi to everyone! :kiss_wink:

Oh, and I started watching Good Doctor because I wanted to see Joo Won oppa (50%) in another drama (as I've only seen him in Nodame Cantabile before).

He proves my point about abs and age:

Good Doctor (2013 - Joo Won oppa (50%) is 25)

7038df360dc1b5d9e75577b71c2c07c7--boys-w

Alice (2020 - Joo Won oppa (50%) is 33)

20200903_0029056688591593673162212.jpg?w

Hoping everyone is enjoying the holidays! :kiss_wink:

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

Hey there @partyon Noona, @mirmz, @Jillia  :Pandabulous:

Noona, I watched "Good Doctor" long ago, and it is among my favorite medical dramas. Joo Won did a great job in that drama. How are you liking it? 

Jillia, yes credit needs to be given to that channel (which I believe is a new channel since I didn't hear its name before). But I still believe they could have done a much better job while keeping the whole documentary kind of story telling going on. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

17 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Did you start any drama or catch the ones you were left behind? 

No, I did not start any new dramas. After Kairos ended I have just two dramas that I had previous started. It is a good time to start new ones but I started Star Trek Next Generation instead. I just click a picture at Netflix because it was just there, thinking it is one of the movies but it was the series.  I think I re-watched it for 3 or 4 times but I can`t stop. STNG is one of my quilty pleasures. I am at the middle of season 2 right now. :lol: And I started today Pachinko, the book.

+2

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

14 minutes ago, larus said:

No, I did not start any new dramas. After Kairos ended I have just two dramas that I had previous started. It is a good time to start new ones but I started Star Trek Next Generation instead. I just click a picture at Netflix because it was just there, thinking it is one of the movies but it was the series.  I think I re-watched it for 3 or 4 times but I can`t stop. STNG is one of my quilty pleasures. I am at the middle of season 2 right now. :lol: And I started today Pachinko, the book.

I had ordered Pachinko online in India, since someone I knew was going to come from India. But well, all the things to be brought was given to her except the book which my cousin forgot to give. So while I was waiting eagerly for the book to arrive, I was a bit disappointed by it not arriving. I believe I will only be able to read it when I go to India myself, which I really hope does not happen anytime soon, since the new variant of Covid was found in India too. 

I can read the book online too, but I never find reading e-books fun, I need to have the book in my hands.

I have started "Graceful Family" thanks to @partyon Noona. I think I will finish it by Sunday. Have you watched "Watcher"? I was thinking of starting either this one or "Designated Survivor" after I am done with "Graceful Family". 

29 minutes ago, Jillia said:

KakaoTV isn't necessarily new but they mostly did webdramas first. It's the first time they make appearances with much "bigger" dramas. I mean "Lovestruck in..." is on Netflix as well, so Netflix did see something there.

Again I'm not going to watch it but I will watch out for other dramas going to get released in the future from KakaoTV. :)

I didn't know about it. Park Ha Sun also starred in a drama aired around a month ago (or maybe lesser) by this channel

+2 

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

11 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I can read the book online too, but I never find reading e-books fun, I need to have the book in my hands.

I know what you mean. I also prefer to read the old fashion way.

11 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Have you watched "Watcher"? I was thinking of starting either this one or "Designated Survivor" after I am done with "Graceful Family". 

I did not watch the Korean version of Designated Survivor (I watched just the US series) but I heard it was good. Yes, I watched Watcher. I liked it. So, starting either dramas will be fine.

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

11 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Yes the drama "In-Laws" and it's still airing but much more difficult to access since it's not on Netflix or any other streaming site. :)

There is nothing on it even on Asianwiki (not that everything is there though). I came to know about it thanks to Park Ha Sun's IG posts, and on searching came to know about it. 

9 minutes ago, larus said:

I know what you mean. I also prefer to read the old fashion way.

Yes Chingu, I need to hold the book to know I am reading it, otherwise, well I can still read online (have been doing it for Manga/Manhwa), but it never is the same as reading from book. I think I feel this way since I have been reading books since childhood, and never tried the e-books in between (though they became a thing during my teens as far as I know). 

+2

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

18 minutes ago, larus said:

I did not watch the Korean version of Designated Survivor (I watched just the US series) but I heard it was good. Yes, I watched Watcher. I liked it. So, starting either dramas will be fine.

What kind of drama exactly is "Watcher"? Is it a psychological thriller with a rather linear story with one ultimate baddie or something like "Criminal Minds" where they had multiple cases, but one ultimate baddie? 

+2

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

4 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

What kind of drama exactly is "Watcher"? Is it a psychological thriller with a rather linear story with one ultimate baddie or something like "Criminal Minds" where they had multiple cases, but one ultimate baddie?

It is one case not multiple cases. The present case will have connection to a past case.

+2

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

2 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Yes I also think so, I don't exactly remember why I didn't watch it back then, but it has remained in my watchlist for a very long time now. 

I watched it live but it is better to watch a series all at once. :)

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3