Add and Subtract Game

Admin

9 minutes ago, partyon said:

@Min2206 For you, so you can see for yourself what a cute idol Kim Myung Soo used to be :kiss_wink:

The feels seeing Hoya again :love:

Hoya (Kim Myung Soo's - L's bandmate) acted with your Zoppa in Devilish Joy.

is L the one with the blue shirt and yellow sweater wrapping round shoulder?

• Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

3 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

is L the one with the blue shirt and yellow sweater wrapping round shoulder?

Yes, that's L :kiss_wink:

Hoya is the guy with the flowery and the blue blazer in the shop.

INFINITE is what we call a 2nd generation kpop band.

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

4 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

That was like 8 years ago.   So young - have to admit he sings better than he acts .. cough cough
But now better looking :D

His acting is mediocre in my opinion. He's good compared to most idol actors though. :D

His acting has consistently improved through the years. :heart:

af9e522763f5f1f9f03edddd94dbbaf0.jpg

tumblr_nfpf9jIFh01s11n58o1_1280.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

6 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Wait, my apology to you @partyon and to L ... i think i confused him with that guy in True Beauty. 

I have not seen L acting - I think he's better than the ML in TBeauty LOL

I was a bit taken aback that you called L a bad actor. :D Especially since he isn't really the worst actor out there. :D

Cha Eun Woo (who is an idol as well, but from the band Astro) is a cardboard cutout when he acts. He has ZERO TALENT for acting - at least he hasn't shown talent so far. haha :D

Let's go over it again:

Kim Myung Soo (L) - ex-idol from the band INFINITE

Kim+Myung+Soo+Elle+2.jpg

Cha Eun Woo (idol - from the band Astro)

R9rPlHQkaWvRWA8jrj0P6OkAbB4VRO6YFWa3AWJE

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

6 minutes ago, partyon said:

I was a bit taken aback that you called L a bad actor. :D Especially since he isn't really the worst actor out there. :D

Cha Eun Woo (who is an idol as well, but from the band Astro) is a cardboard cutout when he acts. He has ZERO TALENT for acting - at least he hasn't shown it so far. haha :D

Let's go over it again:

Kim Myung Soo (L) - ex-idol from the band INFINITE

Japanese Classroom Signup - Forums - MyAnimeList.net

yes, teacher - I am looking , looking hard, yes I am

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

@partyon Noona L's acting skill has improved a lot from the first time when I saw him act in "Master of The Mask". His current acting cannot be compared to how it was bad then and it shows how much he worked on it. Same like Do Kyung Soo of Exo, I saw him act in "Swing Kids", was quite impressed by how much grew as an actor. 

But Noona, this is the first time I am seeing you speak so much about an Idol, you seem to really like him. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1

3 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

@partyon Noona L's acting skill has improved a lot from the first time when I saw him act in "Master of The Mask". His current acting cannot be compared to how it was bad then and it shows how much he worked on it. Same like Do Kyung Soo of Exo, I saw him act in "Swing Kids", was quite impressed by how much grew as an actor. 

But Noona, this is the first time I am seeing you speak so much about an Idol, you seem to really like him. 

She did say earlier about L .... initially I thought she was talking about size .. u know ...  S, M,L and XL

and she said loud, there is NO XL ... ... (i  sealed my lips after that)

Resultado de imagen para Milk & Mocha STICKERS | Gif lindos, Dibujos kawaii  tiernos, Garabatos lindos

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

6 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

'

Yes, I really used to like L back in the day - nowadays I like him as Kim Myung Soo oppa.

I also like another ex-idol, Park Hyung Sik very much. Never liked him as an idol (like I did with L) - instead I fell in love with him while watching What's With This Family back in 2014. :kiss_wink:

@Min2206 Here is a short clip of Kim Myung Soo acting in Miss Hammurabi (2018). In this drama he plays a judge.

Please study this clip hard so that you don't call him a bad actor again. :Megathanks:

@Sleepy Owl As you can see he has improved A LOT. I am waiting for him to try out a melodrama....

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

5 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

She did say earlier about L .... initially I thought she was talking about size .. u know ...  S, M,L and XL

and she said loud, there is NO XL ... ... (i  sealed my lips after that)

:loolz:

2 minutes ago, partyon said:

@Sleepy Owl As you can see he has improved A LOT. I am waiting for him to try out a melodrama....

Looking at him trying different genre, I think we'll be seeing him soon in a melodrama :rubchin:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1