Add and Subtract Game

Admin

5 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Looking at him trying different genre, I think we'll be seeing him soon in a melodrama

Honestly I think we're going to have to wait. Kim Myung Soo is the only member of INFINITE who hasn't enlisted yet, and he will have to do that no later than 2021.

Oppa I will miss you !

:crybaby:

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

9 minutes ago, partyon said:

Please study this clip hard so that you don't call him a bad actor again. 

@Sleepy Owl As you can see he has improved A LOT. I am waiting for him to try out a melodrama....

You see @Sleepy Owl  I had to study that 2 min 26 seconds clip hard ....  

I'd better say L is DAEBAK ... ! 

else i get this
Gif of anime character slapping itself - Forums - MyAnimeList.net

you laughing at me huh @Sleepy Owl  dont play play with your noona  - you see the word A LOT

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1

7 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

You see @Sleepy Owl  I had to study that 2 min 26 seconds clip hard .... 

Great, now let's look at Cha Eun Woo's cardboard acting. This is probably his most heartfelt scene in the drama :joy:

Please study hard so that you don't mistake him again for Kim Myung Soo :joy:

PS. Next week, I will introduce you to my other idol oppa, Park Hyung Sik. :heartxoxo:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

14 minutes ago, partyon said:

Great, now let's look at Cha Eun Woo's cardboard acting. This is probably his most heartfelt scene in the drama 

Please study hard so that you don't mistake him again for Kim Myung Soo :joy:

You told me it's heartfelt .. I see same feel, like how he is in TBeauty.   (clearing throat)

You are right .. mian he to L -- he is way BETTER

Joeschmo's Gears and Grounds: Omake Gif Anime - Marchen Madchen - Episode 3  - Hazuki Kabedon Chin-in-Hand

Don't slam me please .. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1

23 minutes ago, partyon said:

Honestly I think we're going to have to wait. Kim Myung Soo is the only member of INFINITE who hasn't enlisted yet, and he will have to do that no later than 2021.

I believe we'll be seeing in a rom-com before his enlisting, a lot of actors go for rom-coms before trying out the melodrama. :rubchin:

21 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

you laughing at me huh @Sleepy Owl  dont play play with your noona  - you see the word A LOT

I missed the point here Chingu, I hope you would not kick me if I ask you to explain it again :please:

• LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1

4 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I believe we'll be seeing in a rom-com before his enlisting, a lot of actors go for rom-coms before trying out the melodrama. 

Honestly I think Royal Secret Inspector is the last drama we'll be seeing him in for now. By law he must enlist no later than early 2021.

OPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:byebye2:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

7 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I missed the point here Chingu, I hope you would not kick me if I ask you to explain it again 

36 minutes ago, partyon said:

@Sleepy Owl As you can see he has improved A LOT. I am waiting for him to try out a melodrama....

I put it here for you to see ... unless you pretend to say you are unable to see or note or missing the point ... 

naa, even if i wanna kick you , I dont think i will be able to catch you  - owls fly right? 

Milk And Mocha Cuddling GIF - MilkAndMocha Cuddling Hug - Discover & Share  GIFs | Cute bear drawings, Cute love cartoons, Cute gif

• LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1

3 minutes ago, partyon said:

Honestly I think Royal Secret Inspector is the last drama we'll be seeing him in for now. By law he must enlist no later than early 2021.

I do believe it is too early to say this, but I feel like RSA-007 has got some serious potential here. I really hope they don't mess up the story, and also hope that the story gets better. :wow1:

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

2 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

I put it here for you to see ... unless you pretend to say you are unable to see or note or missing the point ... 

naa, even if i wanna kick you , I dont think i will be able to catch you  - owls fly right? 

I got it Chingu, please don't pull my face :loolz:

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

8 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I do believe it is too early to say this, but I feel like RSA-007 has got some serious potential here. I really hope they don't mess up the story, and also hope that the story gets better.

Agree, haven't dropped it yet. Did you watch Miss Hammurabi btw? I liked that drama. :kiss_wink:

When oppa enlists, I will miss his kissing scenes the most. Oppa is a great kisser! (Probably since he's an idol :joy:)

@Sleepy Owl Dongsaeng, was Angel's Last Mission any good? Skipped it because of the FL - but am warming up to her now since she's so excellent in Mr. Queen.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

1 minute ago, partyon said:

Agree, haven't dropped it yet. Did you watch Miss Hammurabi btw? I liked that drama. :kiss_wink:

I followed that drama weekly when it aired. Loved it, the overall balance of serious plot going on with the comedy was perfect, and there was Lee Elijah along with Go Ara, what else would I want :heart2beat:

+2

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

1 minute ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I followed that drama weekly when it aired. Loved it, the overall balance of serious plot going on with the comedy was perfect, and there was Lee Elijah along with Go Ara, what else would I want

Dongsaeng, what about Angel's Last Mission?

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

6 minutes ago, partyon said:

When oppa enlists, I will miss his kissing scenes the most. Oppa is a great kisser! (Probably since he's an idol )

@Sleepy Owl Dongsaeng, was Angel's Last Mission any good? Skipped it because of the FL - but am warming up to her now since she's so excellent in Mr. Queen.

Okay, okay I am convinced !    I didnt watch that Angel drama too cos of the FL .. hehe

Cute GIFs | Tenor in 2020 | Cute cartoon images, Love gif, Cute doodles

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1

4 minutes ago, partyon said:

Yes, but now we like her ? Right ? Because of (Z)Oppa ! 

yes, only on Mr Queen and because of Zoppa definitely ! 

please dont ask me to watch that Angel .. nope nope 
and the meow too ... 

Tenor GIF Keyboard - Bring Personality To Your Conversations

• LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1