Add and Subtract Game

Admin

13 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

What about what? I don’t understand.. :open_mouth:

what i thought was funny was that u mentioned ameera @Ameera Ali but not me (no offense to any of u i just thought it was kinda funny)

but dont worry i was just joking around! (hint hint: i do that a  lot!)

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

13 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

this one was bizarre drama too

haha why, what happened there?

i quite like the story, although it was boring in the middle. towards the ending, we saw that the new wife had sacrificed so much to be a good mom to the kid i really love her so much more!

as for FoE and OK (i cut it short), i like LJG acting more than KSH.. both have good abs but, i agree that SYJ is way better.. and the older bro.. hahaha i love how they squabbled during their "work meetings" and SYJ would insist cos she is the boss.

Happy Korean Drama GIF by The Swoon

hi chingus!! @Min2206 i'm finally going to pop the pepsi!

200.gif

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 4

4 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

what do you mean?

that @Sejabin said something about ameera being the gif queen 

1 minute ago, Sejabin said:

I understand your heart very well @mirmz since we were having our board together and I was your 1000 reactions and also it was me who asked for you to change your nickname and becoming mirmz. Don’t worry.. 

oh yeah i remember when i was /\mirmz/\ and u complained about it taking too long to mention me or something lol

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

wow @Ameera Ali where's the abs going to fit in??

200.gif

@Min2206 @pompyavi @Sleepy Owl the salt and litchi pepsi.. i find it's not saltish enough to bring in the kick! there is litchi aftertaste which is not bad.. perhaps i haven't been drinking cola for a long time, i dun fancy gassy drinks.. now i have to munch some crackers!

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 2
  • Blob 2

16 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

the salt and litchi pepsi.. i find it's not saltish enough to bring in the kick! there is litchi aftertaste which is not bad.. perhaps i haven't been drinking cola for a long time, i dun fancy gassy drinks.. now i have to munch some crackers!

cosmo kramer eating GIF

Chingus, I am heading out for some work. Cya..

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4