• LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

For me the best dramas this year were:

Hyena

Nobody Knows

Flower of Evil

Had DDSSLLS not gotten weird after ep 7, it would probably also have made the list. Unfortunately it now got 5/10 from me because of its messy plot twists.

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

Dramas I dropped this year were:

Crash Landing On You

(Hospital Playlist - almost finished it)

these are my favourite, 

according to soompi I was addicted :D

347 post on crash landing on you , 292 post on hospital playlist 

we know who top chart on playlist hospital @kokodus :hwaiting2:

netflix tech GIF

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1

18 minutes ago, partyon said:

I mostly watched Hospital Playlist because of fear.... :D  I was scared to drop it but by the time I got to ep 11 I had had enough! I was even ready to take a beating from other people on this thread as long as I didn't have to watch one more episode of it. 

I personally loved Hospital Playlist but it is the kind of drama I like to watch. If you don`t like a drama it is better to cut loose. Just like I dropped Penthouse. It is the genre I really hate. 

Right now I don`t know all the dramas I watched in 2020. Maybe I will make a list just to know how many dramas I watched this year.

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

3 minutes ago, partyon said:

Flower of Evil

I liked this one but not that much. Had they not made that psychopath suddenly stand up, and drama be more logical in the final few episodes, I would liked it more. Not to forget the amnesia card they played in the end :joy:

+2

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

10 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I liked this one but not that much. Had they not made that psychopath suddenly stand up, and drama be more logical in the final few episodes, I would liked it more. Not to forget the amnesia card they played in the end :joy:

I agree - wasn't really that happy with the ending. Unfortunately, for the most part I didn't like the dramas I watched this year - I dropped a lot of them, so had to include FOE in order for the list not be too short. :D

In any case, I did watch some older dramas this year that I liked, e.g. :

• the original Japanese My Dangerous Wife
  • Japanese drama Erased (Boku dake ga Inai Machi )
  • Graceful Family

I also realize now that almost all dramas I liked were of some other genre than romcom or melodrama :D
I really do love thrillers it seems :D

@joccu Why didn't you like HP?

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

16 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I liked this one but not that much. Had they not made that psychopath suddenly stand up, and drama be more logical in the final few episodes, I would liked it more. Not to forget the amnesia card they played in the end 

The same. While I like it I won`t put this drama of my favorite drama list this year.

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

6 minutes ago, larus said:

The same. While I like it I won`t put this drama of my favorite drama list this year.

Yeah same here, that's why I didn't rate Kairos yet since it is too early. Currently it is the best ongoing drama for me along with Delayed Justice, but while I am sure Delayed Justice will not be messed (I am getting strong feeling it will remain good), I am quite doubtful about Kairos here. We are halfway through and this is the point from where many dramas lose their track. So I really hope it will remain good till the end. 

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

5 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Is one of best drama (  even if I wasn’t satisfied with shortness of the lead guy ) the plot and ending was amazing :D

need to see more of him :

The ML was very good though, despite being short. I really liked the drama. 

Best Kiss in 2020 @Ameera Ali ? I think it should go to Hyena, no? :D Nice to see a woman be in charge for once. :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

16 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Yeah same here, that's why I didn't rate Kairos yet since it is too early. Currently it is the best ongoing drama for me along with Delayed Justice, but while I am sure Delayed Justice will not be messed (I am getting strong feeling it will remain good), I am quite doubtful about Kairos here. We are halfway through and this is the point from where many dramas lose their track. So I really hope it will remain good till the end. 

I don`t say anything about Kairos either. It is my favorite right now as well but we can`t really say if it will remain like this.

I am glad Delayed Justice is doing fine. I have not started yet.

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5