Add and Subtract Game

2 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I am yet to watch that movie too. I have heard a lot about it, but yet to watch that anime movie.

Watch it that's all I can say. I wish they adapt it for an anime series. It's the kind of movie which will stay with you for a long time. 

+2

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4
  • Replies 151.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

• partyon

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

hai everyone.. the real night sky.  to a team add @Ernie @Min2206  @4evrkdrama @Catleya    @sadthe1st @cenching   @MayanEcho @Thong Thin @Sleepy Owl  @joccu @pompyavi @Nodame    @J

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, pompyavi said:

Watch it that's all I can say. I wish they adapt it for an anime series. It's the kind of movie which will stay with you for a long time. 

There are many anime series and anime movies I need to watch. Yesterday I saw the post of director of anime movie "Your Name" and he was kind of bitter since Demon Slayer Movie took over his movie's second spot there, and there was fan war happening in the comments section fighting over which movie is better.

Coming back to movies and anime series, I am yet to watch "Assassination Classroom", "The Promised Neverland (waiting for its second season to air in 2021 and then watch it),  a friend of mine recommended "Clannad" and "Clannad After Story". For Movies there are many "Weathering With You", "Wolf Children", "5 Centimeters per Second" and some which I don't remember now.

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2
2 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

There are many anime series and anime movies I need to watch. Yesterday I saw the post of director of anime movie "Your Name" and he was kind of bitter since Demon Slayer Movie took over his movie's second spot there, and there was fan war happening in the comments section fighting over which movie is better.

Coming back to movies and anime series, I am yet to watch "Assassination Classroom", "The Promised Neverland (waiting for its second season to air in 2021 and then watch it),  a friend of mine recommended "Clannad" and "Clannad After Story". For Movies there are many "Weathering With You", "Wolf Children", "5 Centimeters per Second" and some which I don't remember now.

Well records are meant to be broken. No record is meant to stay for eternity. It is very unfortunate for the director to behave like that. And Anime fans instead of fighting should rejoice that they are getting quality animes. Thankfully Animes aren't like kdramas where fans fight over actor/actress.

5 Centimeters per Second is not worth it. It tries to be a emotional movie but I could not feel anything. I don't know whether it's the direction or the voice over actor. People say clannad is very emotional but I wasn't that impressed with it. 

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

Hey there @corey :Pandabulous:

From your second list, I actually loved "Its Okay Not To Be Okay" and "365: Repeat the Year".

Memorist was a fine drama, but from some point it became repetitive, but still found the twist to be interesting. But it did suddenly lost its track for a couple of episodes in between. 

As for "Tell Me What You Saw" I actually liked that drama. Jang Hyuk's performance in it was quite good, but I liked the overall plot, at the same time I do believe that they needed to work more on the plot and writing was clumsy sometimes. That drama had potentials to be among the best ones, still for me it is among the good ones. The best psychological thriller of this year would be "Nobody Knows" in my opinion. 

@pompyavi I have heard mixed reviews on Clannad and it is one of the reasons why I have been delaying it like this. I don't really care much about the emotional scenes, but as long as the story is beautiful I am up for it. As for "5 cm per second" thank you for the review :approves:

21 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Hi @Sleepy Owl  Did I hi to you too @pompyavi ?  If no, hi again

Hey there Chingu :Pandabulous:

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3
2 hours ago, partyon said:

Even our European Song Contest is a sham because neighboring countries always vote for each other.

Once I realised that the voting is not that important I had a better watch. I was not upset even when we did not qualify two times in a row. :D If I like the song nothing else matter.

This year it was the first time i enjoyed many songs from the contest. Usually I like a few but this year i had many songs I liked. I am curious about next year.

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5
27 minutes ago, corey said:

Dramas that I dropped after a few eps because I could not stand them

- Hospital Playlist (I dropped this show as soon as I heard the band)

That's when I wanted to drop the drama too :D But I was "forced" to continue watching it. :D

Didn't you watch Good Casting as well?

11 minutes ago, larus said:

Once I realised that the voting is not that important I had a better watch. I was not upset even when we did not qualify two times in a row. :D If I like the song nothing else matter.

This year it was the first time i enjoyed many songs from the contest. Usually I like a few but this year i had many songs I liked. I am curious about next year.

This year we didn't get a contest :( But I did watch the videos. Which songs did you like the most?

Event planning is going poorly. :bawling: I ended up watching Innocent Man ep 19 instead.... :joy: The twists in these last episodes have been.... interesting.... The writer is starting to get closer to makjang than melo in certain parts.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2
7 minutes ago, partyon said:

Didn't you watch Good Casting as well?

I watched it and completed it. It was fun watching it, but the Plot holes were too big in it. I am still not over the fact that a genius NIS hacker got hacked and didn't even realize it herself :loolz:

9 minutes ago, partyon said:

Event planning is going poorly. :bawling: I ended up watching Innocent Man ep 19 instead.... :joy: The twists in these last episodes have been.... interesting.... The writer is starting to get closer to makjang than melo in certain parts.

Noona seems like you will be ending that drama this weekend :rubchin:

I was watching episode 16 last night and that accident record was found on table by FL. I predicted it must be the ML doing it, was quite impressed by myself predicting it correctly later in that episode only to realize that this my 4th or 5th watching this drama and I must have known it happening and not predicted it :loolz:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2
6 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I watched it and completed it. It was fun watching it, but the Plot holes were too big in it. I am still not over the fact that a genius NIS hacker got hacked and didn't even realize it herself

THIS ^ ! :loolz:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1
11 minutes ago, corey said:

also @larus, @partyon, I can't believe you watch Eurovision song contest :dizzy:....Seriously??? The only year when the verdict had some merit was when ABBA won...

Of course I watch it! It's hilarious ! :joy:

I usually watch it with friends and alcohol. It's just so much fun :loolz:

• LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2
8 minutes ago, partyon said:

This year we didn't get a contest :( But I did watch the videos. Which songs did you like the most?

As I said there were many songs that I liked. I was thinking which one I like best but it is hard to say. Right now it came to my mind the songs from Italy, Lithuania, Malta,The Netherlands, Bulgaria. I could say other songs for sure.  Maybe I should voted for Italy. I feel it is an old school song (I watched many times Sanremo festival over the years :D) but I like it. I understand the lyrics (most of it).  How about you?

+2

11 minutes ago, pompyavi said:

@Sleepy Owl sibling.. do you watch cricket?

He even plays cricket. :D

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3
31 minutes ago, corey said:

also @larus, @partyon, I can't believe you watch Eurovision song contest :dizzy:....Seriously??? The only year when the verdict had some merit was when ABBA won...

In the last couple of years I did not watch it live but I watched the songs/ videos and the stage performances. Sometimes we get good songs, sometimes we had fun and there are some boring songs as well. But I like the idea of reuniting the music from many countries. I don`t care about the voting at all.

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3
19 minutes ago, pompyavi said:

@Sleepy Owl sibling.. do you watch cricket?

Not much sibling, I do watch it sometimes, like the World Cup matches. But the game lasts so long that sometimes I really feel like football is much better than it since it is more dynamic, has more team work and we get results fast. 

But Cricket is enjoyable too, but only when the came is competitive enough like during the knockouts of World Cup. I do enjoy playing it, but didn't play that game for more than a year now mainly due to the pandemic. 

Do you like cricket? 

@partyon Noona, seriously that hacking scene was so bad, I really would have dropped it had the drama not being inclined towards being comedy and less serious one.

At the same time @Ameera Ali, @kokodus I have same problem Start Up here. You can't be good in all departments just because you are a genius programmer. Machine Learning programming, normal coding and hacking are all different here. Just because you are genius in Machine Learning does not mean you can just remove a ransomware like that. So watching that drama I already lost it when Do San did it once, and now we see him doing it again, which I being in same field feel like is a bit too much here. But then again it is drama and we can't complain much about it. In one drama the genius hacker gets her laptop hacked which kind of makes me question their laptop's security system too and her ability as hacker and on the other side we just see 3 genius coders becoming master in counter hacking. Both of this happening in real life is less likely to happen. 

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3
14 minutes ago, pompyavi said:

I think then he is busy watching India Vs Australia ODI. There are some very good memes floating around in twitter. 

I was busy writing my post on Secret 15-16 episodes :loolz:

Didn't even know they had a match today :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1
19 minutes ago, corey said:

I have a lot to say about TMWYS. My biggest complain is the thorough waste of a potentially great character like Oh Hyun Jae. JH was absolutely at his best in the first 8-9 episodes. I was holding my breath while watching it. Roumor has it that it was him that contributed so much to this drama - and the idea that OHJ was in wheelchair as a part of his disguide actually originated from JH! That scene when Cha Soo Young enters the disfunct cement factory guided by OHJ is IMHO one of the best scenes I have ever seen in a K-Drama.... It was all going so well... and then as if the writer gave up? ran out of ideas? Went to work on another project? IDK. From ep 9 onward it was just incompetent cops running around. We never got to know who OHJ was - we just know that he wanted revenge for In Soo - and we got one! yes! one flashback scene between OHJ and In Soo. SO OHJ did not feel human to me.

That is in short why I think TMWYS is good only  because it had JH in it....

I agree that the plot went off track from 9-10th episode mark, which is the usual point from where dramas start going downhill after a good first half. Jang Hyuk is quite experienced and I am sure that experienced actors do suggest some changes in the script which sometimes is proved to be a good one. 

The scene where he instructs Cha Soo Young enter the factory was actually really good and I do agree with you on it. Also him not feeling much human to you was also same with me, but kind of lesser maybe. I liked his character but somehow as you said the writer must have run out of ideas here. 

@pompyavi I think you had asked about the Kdramas not having auditions, right? I don't think they do it when they want top actors for it. I think the talent agencies have a big role in getting the roles for the rookie actors or idols too who may need to appear in auditions for it, but as far as I know for movies they do some auditions for certain roles if needed (that too for the new ones). 

+2

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4