Add and Subtract Game

Admin

30 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

wow @Ameera Ali where's the abs going to fit in??

@Min2206 @pompyavi @Sleepy Owl the salt and litchi pepsi.. i find it's not saltish enough to bring in the kick! there is litchi aftertaste which is not bad.. perhaps i haven't been drinking cola for a long time, i dun fancy gassy drinks.. now i have to munch some crackers!

Pin on Homestuck

can i have this?

24 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@partyon @sadthe1st judge will judge them on their skill right :mrgreen: 

hot james mcavoy GIF

16 minutes ago, pompyavi said:

Chingus, I am heading out for some work. Cya..

see you later @pompyavi

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

14 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

and i saw @Jillia @partyon and @Ameera Ali whispering about abs at The Counter thread

Wait, which thread? :D I just see abs, I have no idea which threads I am visiting :D

Awaken starts tomorrow - Namgoong Min has awesome abs. Why not start that drama?

:dorakiss:

This events planning is taking longer than expected, I might need to open a bottle of wine next.
For inspiration. :D

Saturday Night Live Drinking GIF by Global TV

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

2 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

@Min2206 I just checked that post, well I would say to wait for 1 more week and then the drama will end. I think I will be able tell you better about that drama when it ends 

+2

your finger works reaaaalllll fast man!  

kamsahamnida ...  i will await your report next week.   

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

@Ameera Ali I saw you posted something about the heated discussions happening on "Hi Bye Mama" page, so what was it for? There supporters for both ladies arguing who should be with the guy? 

I dropped that drama before the 8th episode mark. Decided to watch it in one go when it completes, I am yet to go for it, is it worth it? 

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

12 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

@Ameera Ali I saw you posted something about the heated discussions happening on "Hi Bye Mama" page, so what was it for? There supporters for both ladies arguing who should be with the guy? 

Yeah , fight with who the guy should end with  as if the dead can comeback to life :D , some wasn’t happy they caste a boy for girl role , I wouldn’t notice little girl is a boy if it wasn’t mentioned in the thread over and over again :mrgreen:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

23 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Yeah , fight with who the guy should end with  as if the dead can comeback to life :D , some wasn’t happy they caste a boy for girl role , I wouldn’t notice little girl is a boy if it wasn’t mentioned in the thread over and over again :mrgreen:

Well the last episode of it, the second wife was planning to divorce the dude. I don't know why she was doing it (I kind of know it though) but did she not want it later on? 

I did feel it to be bit wrong for the child actor to be cast like that, but then again, who am I to judge when his parents and others were fine with it :rubchin:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2