Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@partyon Unni, @Sleepy Owl sibling, @larus, @Ameera Ali, @joccu, @corey, @Sejabin, @Min2206, @sadthe1st, @Lmangla 

Morning/afternoon/evening 

@larus for me the best drama of 2020 are:

1. Money Game

2. Stranger 2

3. Romantic Doctor 

4. Nobody Knows

Dramas I skimmed:

1. Alice

2. Tell me what you saw

3. Find me in your memory

4. Train

The last 3 had great potential until first half but went downhill for me.

@Sleepy Owl i watched "i want to eat your pancreas". Such a beautiful story. I delayed it watching for 2 years. :crybaby:

+2

10 hours ago, partyon said:

Let's just say, "certain people" on this thread....

Unni, even i have heard great reviews of HP, FOE and IONTBO. While I dropped FOE in 2nd episode because I knew where the story was going. I didn't start the other two as I knew I would drop both of them. So I didn't care starting. They are surely good dramas but not my type. 

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

3 hours ago, kokodus said:

You loved that show and you are going to watch S2 with us. 

HAHAHAHA I SRSLY LAUGHED AT THIS STATEMENT

i could almost imagine u showing this to @partyon

Beat Up Fist Fight GIF by TLC Europe

15 minutes ago, pompyavi said:

i watched "i want to eat your pancreas".

i have the book and it's really good!

revy GIF

i like these:-

Birth Care Center

18 Again

Mystic Pop up Bar

Hi Bye Mama (the pace got a bit too slow but overall ok)

Its OK to Not be OK (c'mon the FL is all out to get the guy.. hands all over him lol @Ameera Ali for juicy clips)

OK with:-

Hospital Playlist

Find Me in Your Memory

Alice (except the last part)

Flower of Evil

Memorist

Dr Romantic 2 (i din realise this was 2020, i thought it was 2019)

Kkondae Intern

The ones i dropped mercilessly:-

Born Again

When I was the Most Beautiful

Forest

The ones i lost interest but still lurk for endings:-

Do Sol La .. (whatever the name)

The Tale of Gumiho

Backstreet Rookie

i'm heading out already, have fun everyone!!! @Min2206 food topics later!

+2

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Blob 4

Morning everyone!

Comedy Bang Bang Hello GIF by IFC

Has anyone watched BOTH It’s Okay Not To Be Okay AND Flower of Evil?

Who was better in his role in your opinion? Kim Soo Hyun or Lee Jun Ki?

Read that Kim Soo Hyun won daesang for his role in the Asia Artist Awards whereas Lee Jun Ki oppa only got some top actor award. Now people are fighting in the comments section:

http://koalasplayground.com/2020/11/28/kim-soo-hyun-takes-home-the-acting-category-daesang-at-the-2020-asia-artist-awards-with-lots-of-popular-stars-attending/#more-106056

I was just wondering if anyone here had an opinion whether Lee Jun Ki was snubbed or not...

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

6 minutes ago, partyon said:

Unnie, I only saw the clips. But based on my observation I would say LJK was better. Now KSH fans don't come after me. He was also good. But LJK'S Character had more range. And the subtleties gave LJK an edge over KSH. 

Unnie nowadays awards shows are all scam. I saw it yesterday itself. It is more kind of award distribution. Keeping both the parties happy. Give one award to one person and give the other to another person. Even the judges don't watch all the nominated works. As of now only Cannes award shows have proper judging criterion 

+2

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

3 minutes ago, pompyavi said:

Unnie nowadays awards shows are all scam. I saw it yesterday itself. It is more kind of award distribution. Keeping both the parties happy.

Can I ask, are AAA awards given by fans' votes , if not merits.   Correct me if I am wrong.    Award distribution?   Wow! 

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

Just now, Min2206 said:

Can I ask, are AAA awards given by fans' votes , if not merits.   Correct me if I am wrong.    Award distribution?   Wow! 

Popularity award is based on fan voting. Rest they have jury. But that's also of no use. Even Baeksang Art Awards is an award distribution now. I am just waiting which popular series will get the more nomination for this year.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

18 minutes ago, pompyavi said:

Unnie, I only saw the clips. But based on my observation I would say LJK was better. Now KSH fans don't come after me. He was also good. But LJK'S Character had more range. And the subtleties gave LJK an edge over KSH. 

Unnie nowadays awards shows are all scam. I saw it yesterday itself. It is more kind of award distribution. Keeping both the parties happy. Give one award to one person and give the other to another person. Even the judges don't watch all the nominated works. As of now only Cannes award shows have proper judging criterion 

Having only watched FOE, I feel like both Lee Jun Ki and Moon Chae Won did OUTSTANDING jobs portraying their characters and I was a bit surprised that Kim Soo Hyun snatched the daesang. I was generally interested in understanding whether this award show was another scam or not.

Seems also this award show is another popularity award show then. Sigh.

I also don’t get why it’s mostly always men winning daesangs....

Even the Grammy Award Show had some questionable nominations this year. Do they seriously only think that Beyoncé does good music EVERY year? :rage: They are so out of touch with the real world it seems.

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

31 minutes ago, partyon said:

Read that Kim Soo Hyun won daesang for his role in the Asia Artist Awards whereas Lee Jun Ki oppa only got some top actor award. Now people are fighting in the comments section:

http://koalasplayground.com/2020/11/28/kim-soo-hyun-takes-home-the-acting-category-daesang-at-the-2020-asia-artist-awards-with-lots-of-popular-stars-attending/#more-106056

I was just wondering if anyone here had an opinion whether Lee Jun Ki was snubbed or not...

I have watched both only midway thru before I dropped it. I would say instead of giving it to KSH, they should've given it to Seo Ye Ji. She was the scene stealer. If its between KSH and LJK, imo LJK deserves the daesang. 

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

8 minutes ago, partyon said:

Even the Grammy Award Show had some questionable nominations this year. Do they seriously only think that Beyoncé does good music EVERY year?

I used to be very frustrated of all these things. But now it doesn't matter. As I know, this AAA award show will definitely distribute it between the popular oppas/unnis. In Baeksang, especially in films category Lee Byung Hun has to be nominated and if he is 99% chances are he would win one or the other award. Even Indian Entertainment Industry awards are fixed. The last nail in the coffin was this years Ballon D'or (soccer award). So let's just enjoy our oppas Unni.

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

@pompyavi Dongsaeng, yeah almost all award shows are rigged. Even our European Song Contest is a sham because neighboring countries always vote for each other. :D 

I need coffee....

Happy Good Morning GIF by Alba Paris

@kokodus Ms. Koko, do you know when HP2 will be airing? Just wondering so I can plan my hiatus from Soompi. :D 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3