Add and Subtract Game

Admin

5 minutes ago, pompyavi said:

Netflix is so biased. They have some of the good anime movies in German region but not in Indian region.

I did not know. I thought everyone have access to the same films/ series.

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

Just now, larus said:

I did not know. I thought everyone have access to the same films/ series

Nah chingu. US region has got some good collection of movies and series. Although all the regions have the popular ones. But some animes/movies/series are available in certain region. Also, the release of kdramas happen much later in Mexico and other regions.

+2

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

3 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

@Min2206 I don't have problem with it Chingu as long as you don't have problem with it 

Naaa,  I got no problem :)  You see @pompyavi  Your sibling is very sweet and kind.   He's senior here in soompi, you know.  I follow the K-culture,  ONLY applicable to this OWL.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

@pompyavi  I think most dramas and movies are same in Europe but I also think that there is also some difference. 

I do have VPN but mine does not work for Netflix.  The funny thing is that first it did work but after couple of days it knew that I`m using vpn so it stopped working. 

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

2 minutes ago, joccu said:

@pompyavi  At first I had F-secure freedom VPN.  now I have windscribe.

From what I know is ExpressVPN always works. I had a free trial for a week. And now my cousin has been using that for a year now. He accesses Netflix, Amazon prime of all the countries.

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5