Add and Subtract Game

Admin

8 minutes ago, larus said:

I don`t say anything about Kairos either. It is my favorite right now as well but we can`t really say if it will remain like this.

I am glad Delayed Justice is doing fine. I have not started yet.

The writer of Delayed Justice has very smartly balanced the emotional, comedy and serious scenes. It has been so well written and given the fact that it is also based on real events I guess, I am confident it will continue well. 

About Kairos well just like you we can't say anything right now.

@Ameera Ali I actually like Ryu Deok Hwan's acting, and his performance in that drama was really good. But Park Hoon's performance was amazing, out of the dramas I watched him in, I'd say this was his best performance.

+2

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

18 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

The writer of Delayed Justice has very smartly balanced the emotional, comedy and serious scenes. It has been so well written and given the fact that it is also based on real events I guess, I am confident it will continue well. 

They got to the half of the drama?

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

19 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

@Ameera Ali I actually like Ryu Deok Hwan's acting, and his performance in that drama was really good.

all I remember him shorter and not able to defend anyone , but who need him to be outstanding when their strong woman like her in the drama :D

CF0F378A-53AA-4235-9686-20A5574F8951.gif

+2

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

8 hours ago, partyon said:

Let's just say, "certain people" on this thread.... :D

Someone posted a gif like this when I said I felt like dropping HP 

:isannoyed: I have no idea what you are talking about. You loved that show and you are going to watch S2 with us. 

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2