Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@pompyavi thanks. maybe I will try that after my contract ends. I still have 3 weeks left for this month. 

@larus VPN hide´s your  internet ip location.  so you can change the country ip.  so where ever you are located your ip can show that you in totally different country like in asia or US.

• Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

@larus VPN is virtual private network which allows to create a connection between your phone/laptop to internet. This private network allows you to send your data traffic via an encrypted, secure connection to an external server. From there, the traffic will be sent on to the internet. Because of this, the IP address shown to the internet will also be changed.

This is how different countries have VPN server set up. And by connecting to that server we can bypass some blocked sites or can access other country's Netflix content. But most of the free VPN servers are prone to virus/malware. Also it reduces the speed. 

+2

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

3 minutes ago, joccu said:

VPN hide´s your  internet ip location.  so you can change the country ip.  so we ever you are located you ip can so that you in totally different country like in asia or US.

Oh, I heard about this stuff but never tried. :D Thanks for explaning @joccu and @pompyavi!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

2 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

@partyon as much we love abs , u still didn’t do abs event :tounge_wink:

Girl, didn't we have an abs event this summer? :joy:

I thought it would be a yearly event, but seems you want it to be a monthly event....?

think godfrey gao GIF

@Min2206 Hmmm..... I'm confused....?

Big Brother Reaction GIF by Big Brother After Dark

@Sleepy Owl dongsaeng joined Soompi after you did. Why are you calling him sunbae? Shouldn't it be the other way around? He joined the add subtract thread like a minute before you did.

Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

I'm so confused :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

20 minutes ago, partyon said:

Girl, didn't we have an abs event this summer? :joy:

I thought it would be a yearly event, but seems you want it to be a monthly event....?

I see you struggling with digging , so I was 

Helping Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1

29 minutes ago, partyon said:

I'm so confused :D

haha that's basically me every moment in class

speaking of classes; big sis im going back to school tomorrow! 

im so excited to go back to school! 

i dont even care about the morons in my class anymore im so happy!

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1

4 minutes ago, mirmz said:

haha that's basically me every moment in class

speaking of classes; big sis im going back to school tomorrow! 

im so excited to go back to school! 

i dont even care about the morons in my class anymore im so happy!

Awwww.... That's so nice! :dorashakes:It's always nice to meet your friends. I miss my work colleagues too. It's not the same working from home....

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

4 minutes ago, partyon said:

Awwww.... That's so nice! It's always nice to meet your friends. I miss my work colleagues too. It's not the same working from home....

oh big sis not sure if u saw this but on thanksgiving  i posted that i would be a cousin removed, my mom's gonna be a great aunt! i mean she was a pretty good aunt but now she's even better! (same with my dad he's gonna be a great uncle!).

if ur gonna ask how far along my cousin's wife's pregnancy is: they announced they were expecting a baby around july of 2021 (so about 1 month along)

• Like 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

2 minutes ago, mirmz said:

oh big sis not sure if u saw this but on thanksgiving  i posted that i would be a cousin removed, my mom's gonna be a great aunt! i mean she was a pretty good aunt but now she's even better! (same with my dad he's gonna be a great uncle!).

if ur gonna ask how far along my cousin's wife's pregnancy is: they announced they were expecting a baby around july of 2021 (so about 1 month along)

Congratulations lil sis !

party band GIF

You must be excited? :kiss_wink:

• Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 5

@mirmz Happy for you lil sis ! :kiss_wink:

I was thinking of changing my DP to something Christmas or winter themed, since we're close to Christmas. But then again oppa is cuter....

I am just wondering if I should abandon my Ultimate oppa for December and go with a Korean oppa instead. Then again no one can trump Keanu :love:

In9x.gif

Ottoke?

Suspicious On To You GIF by Originals

EDIT: Problem solved ! I went for a Christmas themed JCW oppa !

655df19578b3a2c4643e047885288d15f5eb6140

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2