Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@corey has there been that kind romance drama.  i don´t really watch rom-com anymore so I don´t even know if they have change plot. 

my husband oh jak doo was pretty good and because this is my first time. but if I remember correctly even those had separation in the end.  but they had happy endings. 

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 2

12 minutes ago, corey said:

@Min2206, thank you sweetie Nice fire in my living room, very warms and cozy.

Also - I am bored. Any drama recommendations? Preferably romance, FL must not be repulsvive/doormat/coy,  happy (not open) ending without a one/two/five years of separation without any communication at the end. I would really appreciate any suggestions.

Try dash and lily on netflix, its a sweet little show with the christmas setting. 

@Lmangla Autumn dreams didn't strike a bell at first, but when I read the synopsis I realized that I have already watched that movie. Haha. 

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 2

5 minutes ago, corey said:

You see, I am beginning to think that such a K-Drama does not exist...

You see long ago I did a proper explanation on what all rom-coms have in common, and they all have at least one of the things you have mentioned. :rubchin:

+2

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 1

39 minutes ago, corey said:

Also - I am bored. Any drama recommendations? Preferably romance, FL must not be repulsvive/doormat/coy,  happy (not open) ending without a one/two/five years of separation without any communication at the end. I would really appreciate any suggestions.

some of the older kdramas had some great stories if you can get past the fashion. kekekek... have you seen bright girl's success -- she was not doormat/coy/repulsive. had a happy ending with her chasing her dream (which was super unique and have never seen any FL have that dream in dramaland) and him waiting for her. one of my faves that really got me loving kdramas.

the other drama where the female lead is different in baker's king -- she has a bit of a negative broken streak and almost spiteful. was fun to watch.

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 2

6 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

some of the older kdramas had some great stories if you can get past the fashion. kekekek... have you seen bright girl's success -- she was not doormat/coy/repulsive. had a happy ending with her chasing her dream (which was super unique and have never seen any FL have that dream in dramaland) and him waiting for her. one of my faves that really got me loving kdramas.

the other drama where the female lead is different in baker's king -- she has a bit of a negative broken streak and almost spiteful. was fun to watch.

Yeah Bright Girl's Success sure was different. 

Since I watched it long ago, I have a question with the ending though

Spoiler

Did they end up together? Because I don't really remember anything from that drama. I got to re-watch it though :joy:

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 2

44 minutes ago, corey said:

I can recommend some 2-3 movies but not exactly sure that the ending is of your type

+2

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 2

@Sleepy Owl ~ yea, they ended up together...

Spoiler

so she went to join the army as a volunteer soldier for 2 years and she gets posted as part of UN somewhere in africa. he jokingly says he will open a branch near somewhere she is posted but he proposes to her and she says yes. so it is open but the idea is that he will wait for her for 2 years, similar to how many girls wait for their boyfriends to finish their mandatory army service...

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 2

Hey there Chingu @pompyavi :Pandabulous:

I hope your company and testers were merciful enough to not leave work on you for Diwali :transforms:

@Lmangla Yeah I remember now, even I had liked that specific part of the ending. She went for what she wanted to do and he decided to wait for her. Overall I had liked that drama. I think this is the oldest drama I have watched, older than Dae Jang Geum, I guess. 

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 2

@corey A good oldie rom-com would be Accidental Couple. FL is a little bit stuck-up in the beginning but improves a lot as the drama progresses and becomes nice fairly quickly - the guy is a sweetheart since the start. It's a cute drama.

We are quite a few on this thread who have watched it. :heartxoxo:

The guy is just the sweetest! He's not traditionally handsome, but he has so much charisma you will find him handsome by the end of the drama. The actor is one of Korea's most talented actors - he does a fine job portraying his character in this drama. :kiss_wink:

Also, oppa!!!!! :scream:

hqdefault.jpg

What's with the hair?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? :scream:

Season 1 Cant Unsee GIF by Friends

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

Lee Jun Ki oppa needs to fire his hairstylist. This is not a good look on him! (This is from his IG today....)

o0640079614850980116.jpg

He is almost 40. No need to go back to early 2000s hairstyles... :kicks:

With his sharp facial features and bone structure, bangs up and forehead showing will look best on him!

Like this!

390da1eda5c3079631209f257b4e607b--defini

d24ad2249742e281045dfa031f231cfa--korean

Ji Chang Wook oppa and Choi Jin Hyuk oppa, I hope you are taking note (both of you have sharp facial features as well). :joy:

PS. I realize now that my type is a guy with sharp facial features. :flushed:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Wiggle 1