Add and Subtract Game

Admin

I agree that some actors and actresses could put some weight but I try to not concentrate on that. I don`t like to talk about their physical appearence. I don`t obsess over that. I hope everyone is healthy.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2

24 minutes ago, joccu said:

the time is  here only 18.38.

It is the same at my place too. :D

20 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

12.41am here on sunday!

Hi, dear chingu! I totally understand you. I like Friday night more than Saturday night but Saturday night is better than Sunday night. :w00t:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

@pompyavi I would suggest you to watch Mr. Sunshine. It sure is 24 episodes long drama, but I never ever felt the need to FF in any part of the episode. The love-hate relationship among the three male leads is also very good. 

I have been planning to re-watch it for a long time, will do it when the Kdramas I follow will be less :wow1:

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1

1 minute ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I would suggest you to watch Mr. Sunshine. It sure is 24 episodes long drama, but I never ever felt the need to FF in any part of the episode. The love-hate relationship among the three male leads is also very good. 

The cast is good. But I don't know I never felt the desire to watch that. I am re-watching DARK with my cousin atm (when I really should not do that). Will complete that by tomorrow. Let's see if he wanna watch that next.

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1

18 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I would suggest you to watch Mr. Sunshine. It sure is 24 episodes long drama, but I never ever felt the need to FF in any part of the episode. The love-hate relationship among the three male leads is also very good. 

I liked Mr Sunshine also. I admit that I am not a fan of Kim Eun-Sook`s dramas  and I find the dialogues in the the first episodes a little boring.  If I remember corectly, the drama has longer episodes than usual. I struggled a little in the beginning but later was much better. I also liked the relationship between the male leads. And second lead female was an interesting character. The women were strong.  

I am still not as fan of Kim Eun Sook`s writing style. (I am not that impressed).

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

8 minutes ago, pompyavi said:

LOL then its gonna be CROWN next. @joccu Did you watch The Alienist s2. I felt the plot was little weak compared to S1.

I am a little reluctant to start a new series. Too little time and I don`t like that I don`t have all the seasons available.

I was just about to start The Alienist but stopped. :D

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1

5 minutes ago, larus said:

I was just about to start The Alienist but stopped.

First season is awesome. S2 is not at all connected to S1. So you can just watch S1 and not watch S2.

@joccu Did you watch DARK.

Jonas and Martha riding their bicycle and the this music..The screenplay, the cinematography just WOW. I am watching it for the 6th time now and I am still amazed.

+2

• Love 2
  • Wiggle 1