Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@Jillia Chingu

Ghost Hug GIF

I actually follow Jo Bo Ah on IG, and she puts some videos she shoots with Lee Dong Wook, and I was actually feeling "they look really good together here", but then again, the characters having onscreen chemistry is majorly dependent on the writer's writing too, and not just the actors. 

Hey there @partyon Noona :Pandabulous:

I watched Children of Nobody's episode 2, and a lot happened in just 2 episodes. But I feel like I was so drained the whole week, that I ended up sleeping more (4 more hours), and woke up an hour ago. I still feel tired and sleepy 

433e85e15507982e5eca56e88b3ab47a.gif

+2

• Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

@Sleepy Owl Dongsaeng, how are you liking Children of Nobody?

photo1266843.jpg

Oppa with a labrador - sign me up ! :glasses:

Still, I am a bit disappointed that this is oppa's 4th romcom in a row.... Even other people are starting to question why he wants to be the king of romcoms when he would have the talent to do something else. I hope he would take a break or choose another genre next time.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1

7 minutes ago, partyon said:

@Sleepy Owl Dongsaeng, how are you liking Children of Nobody?

Oppa with a labrador - sign me up ! :glasses:

Still, I am a bit disappointed that this is oppa's 4th romcom in a row.... Even other people are starting to question why he wants to be the king of romcoms when he would have the talent to do something else. I hope he would take a break or choose another genre next time.

Children of Nobody so far was good, a lot of bad things happened to FL though, in just 2 episodes, which is quite sad. 

About Ji Chang Wook's new drama, well, since Kim Ji Won is also acting there, I might give it a try here. But even I was wondering why he chose another rom-com. He could have waited, and I am sure he would be offered roles in another drama with different genre. Let's hope he'll not choose rom-com for the fifth time in a row now :joy:

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

31 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

About Ji Chang Wook's new drama, well, since Kim Ji Won is also acting there, I might give it a try here. But even I was wondering why he chose another rom-com. He could have waited, and I am sure he would be offered roles in another drama with different genre. Let's hope he'll not choose rom-com for the fifth time in a row now :joy:

I don't care about Kim Ji Won. I only care about the labrador :joy: (and oppa a little bit :joy:)

giphy.gif

74Xm.gif

Oh, dongsaeng, maybe you can relate to this lazy labrador? :joy:

51f06957a874c96f2afdd74942e469f4.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1