Add and Subtract Game

Admin

11 minutes ago, partyon said:

Lee Jun Ki oppa needs to fire his hairstylist. This is not a good look on him! (This is from his IG today....)

He is almost 40. No need to go back to early 2000s hairstyles... 

With his sharp facial features and bone structure, bangs up and forehead showing will look best on him!

Like this!

maybe he wants to look late 20s ?

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

10 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Why Chingu? Has it already started?

This is what I feared the most and the same reason I did not want CSW to take the offer of sisyphus. It has started. It will blow out once sisyphus airs. Second fan war after Life. :expressionless:

+2

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1

5 minutes ago, partyon said:

Oppas with their bangs up is the best!

@Min2206 Just no!  Lee Jun Ki oppa is past his prime to look like a kpop star from the early 2000s

I know but that's physical.  His heart and mind dont think that way though

what to do ...?

what to do schitts creek GIF by CBC

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

I am worried Lee Jun Ki oppa is trying to bring back his old hairstyle from 2006 ! :scream:

column_6.jpg

Oppa has had some pretty tragic hairstyles throughout his career...

daeb9432570cc1b860da0531a86d5cf7.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Oppa, chaebal..... Please get a new hairstylist! ASAP!

• LOL 4

2 minutes ago, pompyavi said:

This is what I feared the most and the same reason I did not want CSW to take the offer of sisyphus. It has started. It will blow out once sisyphus airs. Second fan war after Life. :expressionless:

I still don't understand, what exactly is the fan war on? :rubchin:

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

2 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I still don't understand, what exactly is the fan war on?

So there will be romance in Sisyphus from what I read on twitter. PSH fans started with how old CSW is, and how they want him to convince that he can be her perfect bf and in response to that CSW fans said that PSH does not even match with his acting calibre. 

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

@corey ~ just thought of another drama but it is a lakorn. it was so hysterical that my aunt talked about it for months. :D she was so disappointed that it was only 16 episodes. this is a female lead who is in her own category and we laughed so much at her antics. 'sood sanae ha' ... she is hysterically vain but also stressing over her age and the absurd lines she says had us giggling away. actually @kokodus should check it out because it does have the friends turn to lovers here. well, they don't start out as friends but do become good buddies. :D 

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

9 minutes ago, pompyavi said:

So there will be romance in Sisyphus from what I read on twitter. PSH fans started with how old CSW is, and how they want him to convince that he can be her perfect bf and in response to that CSW fans said that PSH does not even match with his acting calibre. 

Isn't the age difference like 9-10 years? I think it must be similar to the one with Hyun Bin, but a couple of years more. Well let the fans fight, I am gonna enjoy the drama. I like both the actors and won't mind anything here :loolz:

@Min2206 Sisyphus from what I know was a Greek King, condemned by Gods for eternity to push a boulder up a hill and once up, roll it down again, and when down, repeat the process. When they talk about this dude, it basically refers to problems impossible to resolve. Now I don't really know how much relevant it will be in this drama. 

Sisyphus' rock represents mankind's absurd dilemma, which is ultimately impossible to resolve—that is, that mankind longs for reason and meaning in the world, but the world refuses to answer that longing. Sisyphus was a Greek mortal condemned by the gods for angering them.

source: https://www.litcharts.com/lit/the-myth-of-sisyphus/symbols/sisyphus-rock

+2

• Love 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

11 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

2006 is a loooooong time ago, @partyon ..... we are now 2020, going 2021

Exactly! All the more reason for oppa to quit being nostalgic. :D

Short oppa almost always has bangs to cover his forehead (or wrinkles), but when he finally wore his hair up in Kill Me Heal Me as the character Shin Se Gi it was that character that became the most popular.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS_zwzQglCZojgZ9IEsu1a

shin-se-gi.jpg?w=621&h=350

Okay, Shin Se Gi was hot with bangs too. I guess short oppa is one of the fortunate ones who look good either way. :love:

tumblr_nlb3d3FCcO1s8j247o1_640.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 2

4 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

@Min2206 Sisyphus from what I know was a Greek King, condemned by Gods for eternity to push a boulder up a hill and once up, roll it down again, and when down, repeat the process. When they talk about this dude, it basically refers to problems impossible to resolve. Now I don't really know how much relevant it will be in this drama. 

Sisyphus' rock represents mankind's absurd dilemma, which is ultimately impossible to resolve—that is, that mankind longs for reason and meaning in the world, but the world refuses to answer that longing. Sisyphus was a Greek mortal condemned by the gods for angering them.

I just googled, i saw that bit .. then I read it's a C-drama? 

@H0ney  I love you for that , you know why right?

:issohappy:

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

7 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

There's also an essay on that about absurdity. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1

10 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Sisyphus from what I know was a Greek King, condemned by Gods for eternity to push a boulder up a hill and once up, roll it down again, and when down, repeat the process. When they talk about this dude, it basically refers to problems impossible to resolve. Now I don't really know how much relevant it will be in this drama. 

Okay, so this is where time loop will come into picture. 

11 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

And this is where they are trying to make it philosophical. I think I know where this is going. 

+2

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1