Add and Subtract Game

Admin

5 minutes ago, joccu said:

about sisyphus why are people talking about the age gap. does it have to something about PSH acting? 

Seems like there will be romance between CSW and PSH's character, so PSH's fans are apprehensive as the age gap is 10 years.

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 2

@corey ~ the name of the lakorn is 'sood sanae ha' -- in the lakorn she is an actress who is over 30 to her dismay and she says dramatically with self-pity that actress younger than her have been divorced twice and on their third marriage while she hasn't even had a love scandal -- it is the way she says it that you just start cracking up. :joy: 

really great expressions and very tough character to play -- anne is a really good actress because she makes this character such a lovable goofball even though she is spoilt to the T.

how cute are their looks and expressions. :D

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 3

41 minutes ago, joccu said:

@partyon junki looked like he had lost some weight.   

about sisyphus why are people talking about the age gap. does it have to something about PSH acting? 

Oppa is too skinny already - he really shouldn’t lose any more weight. :crybaby:

40 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

@partyon  ohh ouch!  

Lee Min Ho and Kris Jenner are like twins in that pic :joy:

39 minutes ago, H0ney said:

@partyon we really need to sit together and talk about this. LMH is the most handsome actor in South Korea 

I would disagree. I think he’s handsome but his lack of abs is a big minus... :D 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1

Hey there @sadthe1st :Pandabulous:

@pompyavi I think the romance part is totally in the hands of writers. How they handle it, how much should they add it so that it will not actually disturb the main storyline and how to make sure the leads have chemistry. 

When I first watched Mr. Sunshine, the actual age gap between Lee Byung Hun and Kim Tae Ri was 20 years. They are 20 years apart, and in that drama you could not actually feel it. Not a big fan of Kim Eun Sook here, but I have said this before too, this is the best work of her in my opinion. Both of them had a great chemistry, and you could feel the love between them, and in drama, they didn't really have that big age gap..

So I really won't mind the age gap here, as long the romance will not unnecessarily affect the main plot. 

+2

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

7 minutes ago, joccu said:

@partyon true. if he still loses weight it is unhealthy.  

He used to look skinny but healthy before. With Moon Lovers he lost a lot of weight. I understood that the director wanted him to have really sharp facial features for the sageuk so he lost 15 kg of weight!!! :scream:

It seems he never gained back that weight and sometimes I feel he’s lost even more weight after that. :cry:

Even in Flower of Evli he looked too skinny.

I wasn’t happy Choi Jin Hyuk oppa lost weight for Zombie Detective. He’s so manly, he needs to have enough weight to balance out his muscles and ABS!!! :joy:

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1

@partyon Noona, the old photos you showed of Lee Joon Gi, were I think around the same time when he was cast in this movie "The King and The Clown", and also in drama "My Girl"

After the film, Lee became "an icon" of the South Korean "pretty boy" trend. Lee has since tried to downplay this kkonminam image, saying that his character Gong-gil in the film felt like a foot chain for him so he wanted to escape from it: "After my performance in The King and the Clown, I found myself at the forefront of this ‘pretty boy’ trend, whether or not that was my intention. Suddenly, people were interested in me, and there was all this praise and criticism all at the same time. Everything was just so overwhelming. I felt like I was floating on air.

I also do think that after losing weight for Moon Lovers, he didn't really gain it back.

+2

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

21 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

When I first watched Mr. Sunshine, the actual age gap between Lee Byung Hun and Kim Tae Ri was 20 years. They are 20 years apart, and in that drama you could not actually feel it. Not a big fan of Kim Eun Sook here, but I have said this before too, this is the best work of her in my opinion. Both of them had a great chemistry, and you could feel the love between them, and in drama, they didn't really have that big age gap..

Haven't watched that yet. It has been in my watchlist for about two years now. Don't know when I will watch. The ratings were very high I know.

+2

5 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Watching this one for the umpteenth time

Songs are good.

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2