Add and Subtract Game

Admin

19 minutes ago, pompyavi said:

Ajhummas and ajhussis are always good. Lol

Seeing the amount of years experience they've got, its no surprise that they are so good. 

9 minutes ago, larus said:

And we`ll have lot of experienced actresses on screen next year. I don`t know if every drama will be good but I will check them.

Yup, I am looking forward to almost all of them :wow1:

Hey there Chingu @MayanEcho :Pandabulous:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

13 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Seeing the amount of years experience they've got, its no surprise that they are so good. 

Thats true but not every actor who has experience is versatile. One of the younger actress I love is Kim Hyang Gi.

@larus I am most excited about Undercover, and Hwang Jung Min and Ha Jung Woo's collaboration drama.

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 1

10 minutes ago, pompyavi said:

Thats true but not every actor who has experience is versatile. One of the younger actress I love is Kim Hyang Gi.

@larus I am most excited about Undercover, and Hwang Jung Min and Ha Jung Woo's collaboration drama.

Kim Hwang Gi is among the best in her age group, if not the best. She was so amazing even as child actress. Loved her in acting in "Wedding Dress". Same with "Along With God" movies. 

I am yet to watch her "Innocent Witness". She has got a great potential, and I do look forward to her other works. 

+2

• Like 3
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

am yet to watch her "Innocent Witness". She has got a great potential, and I do look forward to her other works. 

She was amazing. I was worried because Jung Woo Sung was the other lead but she matched him perfectly.  Among younger actors I really like Yoo Ah In. I watched him first in Sado, though I watched that because CSW sang an OST for that movie. But I became his fan as well. And then Burning came. His acting in voice of silence is also good. I haven't watched that yet but my friend in SK has. He is even nominated in Blue Dragons awards. Thats the only award show I respect now. Rest all just distribute awards.

+2

• Like 3
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, pompyavi said:

She was amazing. I was worried because Jung Woo Sung was the other lead but she matched him perfectly.  Among younger actors I really like Yoo Ah In. I watched him first in Sado, though I watched that because CSW sang an OST for that movie. But I became his fan as well. And then Burning came. His acting in voice of silence is also good. I haven't watched that yet but my friend in SK has. He is even nominated in Blue Dragons awards. Thats the only award show I respect now. Rest all just distribute awards.

I wouldn't consider Yoo Ah In quite young though, as he is 34 years old, and has got some really great experience acting in both movies and dramas. But there is no doubt that he really is a great actor. By "Sado" do you mean "The Throne"? Where played crown prince Sado? I liked his acting in it, and well loved how well the movie followed the historical records. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

I wouldn't consider Yoo Ah In quite young though, as he is 34 years old, and has got some really great experience acting in both movies and dramas. But there is no doubt that he really is a great actor. By "Sado" do you mean "The Throne"? Where played crown prince Sado? I liked his acting in it, and well loved how well the movie followed the historical records. 

+2

Yes its the Throne. Yeah he isn't that young but all my other actors are over 40 or 50. He is the only one below 35 that I am impressed with. Both Ju ji hoon and Park Hae jin are above 37. Though PHJ's choice of project is not that good.

+2

• Like 3
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, pompyavi said:

Yes its the Throne. Yeah he isn't that young but all my other actors are over 40 or 50. He is the only one below 35 that I am impressed with. Both Ju ji hoon and Park Hae jin are above 37. Though PHJ's choice of project is not that good.

Park Hae Jin sure is not that good in choosing dramas, at least even I don't get much interested in his dramas. Ju Ji Hoon sure is good. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Park Hae Jin sure is not that good in choosing dramas, at least even I don't get much interested in his dramas. Ju Ji Hoon sure is good

Yep. I do agree with that. It was a shame that Ju Ji Hoon wasn't nominated for best actor for Kingdom. Sigh.. Baeksang Art Awards should rename itself to Baeksang Award distribution. Oh well, they didn't even give a nomination to Han Suk Kyu for Romantic doctor, teacher Kim S2. What can I expect from them?

• Like 3
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, pompyavi said:

Yep. I do agree with that. It was a shame that Ju Ji Hoon wasn't nominated for best actor for Kingdom. Sigh.. Baeksang Art Awards should rename itself to Baeksang Award distribution. Oh well, they didn't even give a nomination to Han Suk Kyu for Romantic doctor, teacher Kim S2. What can I expect from them?

Well I no longer really trust any award now. Be it Oscar, or ballon d'or or any other award. I lost my mind when they announced there will be no Ballon D'or awards this year, when Lewandowski was most likely to win it. I wonder if they would do the same if Messi or Ronaldo would have similar season and chances to win it. 

Same with the Baeksang Awards. As you said, it has now turned into Award Distribution. There have been several performances, which didn't even reach the nominations while the other weaker ones got, and sometimes won too. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

57 minutes ago, pompyavi said:

I am most excited about Undercover, and Hwang Jung Min and Ha Jung Woo's collaboration drama.

I did not hear more news about Hwang Jung Min and Ha Jung woo`s drama. The last time I heard, drama Suriname was posponed, Perhaps it will be up next year.

+2

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 1

3 minutes ago, larus said:

I did not hear more news about Hwang Jung Min and Ha Jung woo`s drama. The last time I heard, drama Suriname was posponed, Perhaps it will be up next year.

I didn't even know about them being cast in the same drama :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

3 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Well I no longer really trust any award now. Be it Oscar, or ballon d'or or any other award. I lost my mind when they announced there will be no Ballon D'or awards this year, when Lewandowski was most likely to win it. I wonder if they would do the same if Messi or Ronaldo would have similar season and chances to win it. 

Same with the Baeksang Awards. As you said, it has now turned into Award Distribution. There have been several performances, which didn't even reach the nominations while the other weaker ones got, and sometimes won too. 

Exactly. I was too rooting for Lewandowski. I admit I love Messi and he was the reason I started watching Soccer but I am never biased in my opinion. Last year's Baeksang was a disaster. The best actor category was not competitive at all. Even the 2017 one in which CSW was awarded, it was actually meant for Chun Ho Jin for my golden life. They couldn't because there was a survey in which korean film directors and producers participated. 78% of them voted for CSW and the fact that Stranger was the first Korean drama to be included in NY Times top 10 dramas. 

Have you watched my Mister?

+2

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 1

1 hour ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Kim Hwang Gi is among the best in her age group, if not the best. She was so amazing even as child actress. Loved her in acting in "Wedding Dress". Same with "Along With God" movies. 

I am yet to watch her "Innocent Witness". She has got a great potential, and I do look forward to her other works. 

Since I did not watched many kmovies i haven`t seen her but I saw her in MBC drama The Queen`s Classroom. She is talented. I will watch her new drama with Choi Daniel next year. She grew up since then. :D

20 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I never took any awards too seriously, especially Korean TV station awards on the end of the year. I am watching for the red carpet mostly. :D

About the Ballon D'or Awards. I would have offered the award without ceremony.

• Love 4

10 minutes ago, larus said:

About the Ballon D'or Awards. I would have offered the award without ceremony.

Exactly they could have given him without a ceremony. I really wish and pray for Lewandowski to have a great year in 2021 and win that. 

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1