Add and Subtract Game

Admin

I love reading the YT comments for clips this turkish dizi I am watching. they are so hilarious.

Seher be like: selim you look so fine but the director told me to fall in love with yaman ^_^ sorry boo

perfect description of the problem of second lead hotness! :joy:

• Like 6
  • Thirsty 1

13 minutes ago, MY15 said:

@Min2206

Sigh yes. But at least on weekends, the phone doesn’t ring so often and less emails. So I can just concentrate on clearing the work. But the TV is on hehehe.

What are your plans for the weekend?

Oh dear.. working on Saturday full day or half day. 

We did that those days too, clearing paper work which keeps piling up. 

But, nowadays over our side here most offices work 5 days week. 

Am finished baking and washing. 

Time to rest  :eats2:

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1

Good morning chingus!

It's a pity that Netflix is so focused on series, and doesn't have the best selection of movies. Watched yesterday a movie called "Intern" with Robert de Niro and Anne Hathaway.

It's about a retired man who becomes a senior citizen intern at an internet sensation company founded by Anne Hathaway's character. It wasn't the best movie ever, but I liked the message that senior citizens can contribute to society too. :kiss_wink:

11 hours ago, larus said:

I did not watch many Korean or Asian movies but I can recomand an old Japanese movie that made an impression on me. It was Akira Kurosawa`s movie from 1952, Ikiru/ To Live. I watched it 8 years ago. I think it is a little piece of art. It makes you reflect about life/living.

I've seen this movie. I love Akira Kurosawa movies! My favorite is "Seven Samurai." :heartxoxo:

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

good morning all!

thinking of checking out do do sol sol drama -- need something light and fluffy...

I checked it out "by mistake" yesterday. :joy: The first episodes were less light and fluffy than I expected, but I did like them.

• Like 6
  • Thirsty 1

16 minutes ago, partyon said:

Watched yesterday a movie called "Intern" with Robert de Niro and Anne Hathaway.

I watched the movie also earlier this year. I like to watch light movies that give me a good mood.

ShortMassiveGrassspider-size_restricted.

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1

@partyon @larus ~ I found the relationship between robert de niro and this young guy really funny. he takes him on as a temporary roommate and repeatedly tells that fella that he is not his dad and yet, ends up behaving just like one by waking him up on time and giving him food etc. :joy:

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1

4 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Good Morning, everyone! :D

I just realized I forgot Lies of Lies which I will watch now and then METS last episodes. kkk

Enjoy the episodes, my friend! :kiss_wink:

I will have some breakfast and start with Innocent Man next.

nice-guy-09.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thirsty 1

9 minutes ago, corey said:

spleaking of good films - have you seen 1992 film  The Last of Mohicans by Michael Mann?

Yes, I did but it was sooooooo long ago. I feel like ages have passed. Time passes so quickly. 

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, corey said:

@partyon, no, ep 4 is slated to be watched and annotated some time today.

I did ep 3 yesterday, and since some of you guys told me you like my comments , I did not hold back!

also- @partyon, spleaking of good films - have you seen 1992 film  The Last of Mohicans by Michael Mann? I can say this is the No. 1 film of all times for me. With Daniel Day-Lewis and Madeleine Stowe. I believe it is one of the most underrated films in history, just about everything in this film is perfect for me - music, cinematography, script, costumes, love story, fighting. Please check it so we can discuss it!

Good, we want honest opinions. :D

My Empress Ki comments will be a lot harsher after ep 39 too. :D  Read that many people dropped the drama at this point in time - I can see why. :D

I have seen "The Last of the Mohicans" but it's a long time ago. There are so many underrated movies out there.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, MY15 said:

What are your plans for the weekend?

Agree with you @MY15 that working on weekends can be quite relaxing - you can clear backlogs but , but I prefer to stick 5D week hours, hence can plan outings or sleep in

@Thong Thin  Happy productive day for you!  I have to go out and buy potato buns.

Angelina Jolie Dog GIF by Stefanie Shank  Hi to @larus @joccu @partyon @Jillia @corey @Lmangla

• Like 3
  • Love 2