Add and Subtract Game

Admin

2 hours ago, joccu said:

Never liked math

I liked math in school and chemisty but physics.... I did not understand physics. perhaps I did not have good teachers. Now I think physics is the most interesting among them. I wish I had a different perspective then. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

6 minutes ago, larus said:

I liked math in school and chemisty but physics.... I did not understand physics. perhaps I did not have good teachers. Now I think physics is the most interesting among them. I wish I had a different perspective then. 

Physics is interesting to read, but hard to understand and relate. Most of its theories usually require ideal conditions which never can be achieved, so even I never liked studying, but loved reading reading and understanding those theories.

As for Chemistry, most of the theories, are actually practical, at least many of them. There are really some interesting theories, which are not proven yet, but they make you really curious. And Organic chemistry is a world of its own. I loved Chemistry more. Maths was also very interesting too. So Physics even for me would be ranked 3rd. But you are right about teachers, especially for physics, you really need to have a good teacher, to make things easier to understand and interesting at the same time. 

• Like 4