Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Hey there Chingus :Pandabulous:

I completed "Money Flower" yesterday night, sorry re-watch Chingus, I have let you down. But will be active on its thread throughout the event. 

@larus, @corey

Spoiler

Did you also feel like there was some feeling left in FL for ML, like they loving each other and going out could be possible. One of the main reasons ML distanced himself from her was guilt of using her in his revenge plan. But FL did look to also have feelings for him. It was hinted throughout the drama, at least in the final 6-7 episodes, plus I don't really understand why that kiss/peck scene was required. Anyway, I think they left the ending open, so that the viewers would think the relationship between the 3 MLs the way they want.

I really loved the second lead here, that guy initially gave me the crazy son of Chaebol type of vibes, but turned out to be a good guy. Loved the FL a lot, but also wanted to take responsibility of his son from his ex-gf, so well, things were not good for him, otherwise I really liked his character. 24 hours well spent overall in my opinion. One of the best revenge dramas I have ever seen. 

+2

• Like 4
  • Love 1