Add and Subtract Game

Admin

30 minutes ago, joccu said:

you like all the subject that I was never good and never really liked in school. I was more into 

philosophy,art, history and sports. But we all like different stuff. 

Yes, we all like different stuff. I liked exact disciplines but I liked history and art too. I wish I take painting classes now as a hobby but I don`t have this oportunity. When the pandemic crissis started I painted after You Tube tutorials. It was like a terapy.:D 

• Like 1
  • Love 4

17 minutes ago, larus said:

Yes, we all like different stuff. I liked exact disciplines but I liked history and art too. I wish I take painting classes now as a hobby but I don`t have this oportunity. When the pandemic crissis started I painted after You Tube tutorials. It was like a terapy.:D 

I like History too, in fact love it. So much that I would have done graduation in it, if I would not go for engineering. Still I continue to read about history of different and historical figures regularly, and follow a couple insta pages on history too. I was even considering doing Masters in History, if I would not get job, since I loved History more than engineering, don't really know if I was eligible for doing it. Maybe @joccu can tell. You never know, I might go for it, if I really do not enjoy my job.

As for painting, I used to paint till like High School, as my mother is a good painter, our house is filled with her paintings. But then don't remember what happened, and I stopped painting. Could be studies, but then I didn't return to it. Maybe I should ask her to teach me a little again, during the free time and see some tutorials online as you are doing.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

10 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

As for painting, I used to paint till like High School, as my mother is a good paint, our house is filled with her paintings.

WOW! How cool is that! You have some talented genes then. :D

If you find that you don`t enjoy your job, you should follow your dream. But reading and studying History on your own, as a hobby is great too.

I really like to watch painting tutorials. The artists are such talented people.

• Like 2
  • Love 3

6 minutes ago, larus said:

WOW! How cool is that! You have some talented genes then. :D

If you find that you don`t enjoy your job, you should follow your dream. But reading and studying History on your own, as a hobby is great too.

I really like to watch painting tutorials. The artists are such talented people.

Well I am not as good as her, but I have been thinking for sometime now that maybe I should learn some cooking and painting from her. Cooking I have started, painting well, it just is thinking part :joy:.

I was actually very serious about applying for Masters in History this year, had a proper thesis proposal also ready, but I got the job offer, and my cousins did suggest to go for the job for now, at least for one year till pandemic continues. After that maybe apply for Masters, if I did not like my job still. So I decided to give it a go. Let's see what I will be doing in a year or two. 

I had some really talented friends during my college time. One of my closest one had the hobby of drawing anime characters and I got to say, he was really talented. His drawings would like look a colored copy of the manga from which he would draw. So yes, artists are really very talented, having seen my mom and that friend of mine doing it. 

• Like 2
  • Love 3

1 minute ago, joccu said:

@Sleepy Owl  I think it depend on the college or uni. or it may even be different in every country.  But I definitely think that you are eligible to masters in history.

@larus goodnight!

Yeah, I'll be consulting some more people if I end deciding to go for the Masters in History. 

@larus  :GN1:

• Like 4
  • Love 1