Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Just now, partyon said:

Fair enough, it was weird.

I really would disagree. She's been consistently showing more and more feelings towards Toghon, and I have actually been really happy about it. At this point in time I would be more surprised if she were to show feelings for Wang Yoo. Which I assume she will, because I have a sneaking suspicion they want to show that she loves both men.

Wang Yoo is an extra and wouldn't mind him disappearing all together. :D

That's why Noona, I said it might be just me not really feeling any significant development in Nyang-Toghon from Nyang's side. 

Wang Yoo, at this point I don't really understand what is his use to the plot right now. I mean before also he didn't do much, but now he is literally doing nothing. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1

29 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

but check out privet lives , I check first episode is kind of drama u may like , by the way what u watching can’t see u around in any thread I am in :sweatingbullets:

Private Lives? I may have to check it out - the story line seems like something I could be interested in, you're right! :dorashakes:

Are there any abs in it? :joy:

I am watching all these revenge dramas at the moment :D Re-watching Innocent Man, Secret, Empress Ki and am watching funny Zombie Detective too. Was planning on taking on My Dangerous Wife but decided to park it for now. Can't take any more revenge. :D

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Thirsty 1

5 minutes ago, corey said:

I have just finished very revengy Sealed with a Kiss. ML is devastatingly handsome but I just cannot get over the fact that he had a shower scene fully clothed...What a freaking waste...

What a travesty! Abs should be shown! :D

Re Togon and Nayng - I can tell you now that I lost interest in further watching once Nyang did it with Togon... I may be shallow like a puddle, but for me there was just nothing more to be interested in relationship-wise in this drama...Wang Yu was a past non-entity with nothing more to gain or lose when it came to relationship, Nyang and Togon did it and were kind of happy so what is the point...It is not like Nayng will now elope with Tal Tal, right :P?

I'm happy cause my ship FINALLY sailed.....  It only took 34 episodes until they did it :D

episode 14 ocean GIF

I should get a medal for patience.

medal GIF by Maxxis Tyres

442  ***corrected

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1

5 hours ago, Min2206 said:

I like plain thosai too esp paper thosai  @sadthe1st and this one below - we call it putumayam, not sure what it's called in India

we call it idiyappam and in english, string hopper. also sometimes called nool puttu. there is also something called puttu (similar rice flour mix) but they just different cooking methods.

puttu.jpg

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1

8 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Don't remind me of hostel mess rotis and parathas 

I stopped eating them in hostel, would find hostel rice much more better and would eat rice only with whatever they would give. Would usually skip break fast, because well, I would usually be late for my first class 

Daily i eat rice with just dahi and whatever subzi they give me....the dal is just too plain with no salt or anything....meh.

For breakfast i just have one egg and coffee, yes @Lmangla i'm used to drinking coffee everyday now. sighhh..

ughh now i want to eat puttu and idiyappam.....

Let me introduce you all to another south indian delicacy....

Kuzhi Paniyaram - Binjal's VEG Kitchen

This is called panniyaram. There is both savoury and sweet variety, i love them both.....

• Like 1
  • Love 6
  • Thirsty 2

1 hour ago, H0ney said:

tonight I make love with Choi Young daejang

and the midnight sun is gonna come shining through 

tonight there’ll be no distance between daejang and me

what I want most to do

is to get close to daejang

tonight...

I come back to you on Daejang .. hahahaha @H0ney  - gotta go soon!

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

we call it idiyappam and in english, string hopper. also sometimes called nool puttu. there is also something called puttu (similar rice flour mix) but they just different cooking methods.

Thanks @Lmangla for intro the nool puttu -  I think I have seen it but have not tried.  Still prefer puttu mayam and the other one called umm.. appam (with sweet coconut sauce)

I see you later, guys

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1

1 minute ago, Min2206 said:

Thanks @Lmangla for intro the nool puttu -  I think I have seen it but have not tried.  Still prefer puttu mayam and the other one called umm.. appam (with sweet coconut sauce)

I see you later, guys

nool puttu is same as puttu mayam is my understanding though the curry for dipping may differ a little. there is some version of puttu in also indonesian cuisine. basically the result of all those ancient traders who went up and down the seas and exchanged food and recipes. interesting stuff no?

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1