Add and Subtract Game

Admin

5 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I guess it is on netflix too, that's why we get the subbed episodes very fast.

Yes, it is Netflix. I saw the Netflix logo in the beginning of the episode.

• Like 5
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

3 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

It gonna be a tough competition I'd say, all three dramas started together, and all of them sort of have promising plot.

I can see Gumiho as the favorite as the leads are very popular among fans plus the genre is fantasy, action etc

+2

• Like 5
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

17 minutes ago, pompyavi said:

today it was roller coaster ride.

thursday is finally over.. the work of cos!

christmas boom GIF by Sainsbury's

13 minutes ago, larus said:

Do Do Sol sol La La sol ...It is easy.

i can't read musical notes... and i can't listen to a tune and get which notes those are...

Cry Crying GIF

15 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Looks like the 3 of you @H0ney @pompyavi @sadthe1st need a head spa and body massage

i need kdrama therapy lol

+2

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

8 minutes ago, pompyavi said:

I am fine without a S3 as well.

It will be a third season. :D From what I read it will be with Jun Ji Hyun and they will explain how the "disease" spread. It is a prequel.

• Like 6
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

13 minutes ago, pompyavi said:

I was always hesitant to watch zombies because i feel just weird watching those creatures. But Train to Busan and Kingdom had good plot to keep going. Though I dont know why the writer finished S2 of kingdom on a cliffhanger. I am fine without a S3 as well. Train to Busan 2 is equally bad as good as the first one was.

Actually they were planning a third season, which I think was officially got cancelled by Netflix. All those hype about Gianna Jun's role in the series and we saw her for like 5-10 seconds :loolz:.

I didn't watch "Peninsula" yet, but promoting it by calling it "Train To Busan 2", was a risky move. It went against them, because Train To Busan was a masterpiece. But well it also must have encouraged viewers to go for it, so maybe not really that bad of a move. 

9 minutes ago, pompyavi said:

I can see Gumiho as the favorite as the leads are very popular among fans plus the genre is fantasy, action etc

+2

Let us see, I never really got interested with those plots. Plus in dramas like this, sometimes they really mess up the plot a lot. But yeah, it has got more chances of winning ratings, but the other two are also on Netflix, so I think it will be pretty much equal fight. 

By the way I am really loving "Private Lives", first episode was quite slow and intro for characters and their past, but they call their swindling "documentary" :Megalol:.

• Like 6
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

1 minute ago, pompyavi said:

Isnt the prequel a 1 hour movie?

Not necessarily. The drama will contain events which precede the first two seasons. That`s what I read but I don`t know if it is true. I did not pay atention.

+2

• Like 6
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

7 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Actually they were planning a third season, which I think was officially got cancelled by Netflix. All those hype about Gianna Jun's role in the series and we saw her for like 5-10 seconds 

Oh, I thought they will be doing a 3rd season after that 1 hour movie. Mydramalist says that Kingdom: Asin is a 1 hr 10 min movie. Also Kim Eun Hee said she has ideas to continue till S10. 

+2

• Like 6
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

3 minutes ago, pompyavi said:

Also Kim Eun Hee said she has ideas to continue till S10. 

Ahhhhh. I hope she will write Signal 2 before that because she promised and then she can write for Kingom all she wants.

I don`t think Signal needs another season but if she promised then I want to see it.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

3 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

please don't make it S10... lol halfway through it's going to run out of exciting ideas and become like, Walking Dead

That's how I feel. Till S2 was good enough. The same reason why I got bored of House of Cards by s4.

+2

• Like 4
  • Thirsty 1

9 minutes ago, larus said:

Ahhhhh. I hope she will write Signal 2 before that because she promised and then she can write for Kingom all she wants.

+2

For now, we'll have to wait for her Jiri Mountain.

As for Signal 2, I wonder how she would continue the story, if she does continue it and not start a new one. Because as long as I remember, we see the detective in the past, thought to be dead in present time, actually alive, and the other 2 detectives going to meet him. They finish it then, if she does continue it, I think either she'll have to introduce a new character in past to connect to the present or else, the trio solving crimes in present would take away the actual point of "Signal". 

12 minutes ago, pompyavi said:

Oh, I thought they will be doing a 3rd season after that 1 hour movie. Mydramalist says that Kingdom: Asin is a 1 hr 10 min movie. Also Kim Eun Hee said she has ideas to continue till S10. 

+2

continue it till S10? meaning at least 60 episodes? Let her first release S3 or the movie. I heard since the S3 was cancelled they were planning the movie. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1