Add and Subtract Game

Admin

4 hours ago, MinLyn said:

Argh...we keep getting these Chinese spambots in our forums...

What are those? I never see them or know what they are.

23 minutes ago, joccu said:

Never been a fan of Marimekko but they do make pretty products. 

I never heard of Marimekko. I must live in the corner of the univers. I am not aware of many new things.

• Like 4
  • Love 2

5 minutes ago, larus said:

I never heard of Marimekko. I must live in the corner of the univers. I am not aware of many new things.

you are not alone! :sweatingbullets: was not aware either. also seeing some of these style patterns for the same time...

• Like 4
  • Love 2

2bcf6791819f4e798a82d88ab384b895.jpg

This is fabric bag that is little bit famous in here. You can´t buy it. When you go and shop in marimekko and if buy enough something( I actually do not know how much you have to buy that you get that fabric bag)  but when you buy enough you get that bag for free. 

the thing is that most people want to own that fabric bag so they usually look for flea market,or online where people maybe selling that bag. And most people are prepared to pay more over that it is worth. 

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

17 minutes ago, joccu said:

This is fabric bag that is little bit famous in here. You can´t buy it. When you go and shop in marimekko and if buy enough something( I actually do not know how much you have to buy that you get that fabric bag)  but when you buy enough you get that bag for free. 

The patern of those products are very nice. It gives you a happy vibe. I would buy something of those products.

+2

• Like 5
  • Love 1

19 minutes ago, larus said:

The patern of those products are very nice. It gives you a happy vibe. I would buy something of those products.

Love the colorful Marimekko patterns :)

75f929a0517c0cd3bf8d449eaaaab688.jpg

Most Japanese dramas will have at least one Marimekko product in their dramas. Japanese seem to love them. :joy:

@joccu Isn't Moomin from Finland too?

_73558486_ddc431ba-9495-487b-9327-fbda00

• Like 3
  • Love 3

@partyon   yeah.Tove Jansson who created the moomin was  Swedish-speaking Finnish. She was born in 1914 before Finland was an independent country. 

https://www.moomin.com/en/

Japanese love Moomin so much that they actually built they own Moominvalley/themepark. It´s called metsä Which in english mean forest.

https://metsa-hanno.com/en/

the only other themepark is in here. Finland, Naantali where I live. 

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

13 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I was also wondering the same @Min2206 

+2

Oh no!  What did I write???

edited below

Spoiler

J A P - Offensive Slang. A Jewish-American girl or woman regarded as being pampered or overindulged.
OR  J  a  p is an English abbreviation of the word "Japanese". Today, it is generally regarded as an ethnic slur among Japanese minority populations in other countries, although English-speaking countries differ in the degree to which they consider the term offensive.

I just googled the above --  I wanted to type Japanese .. Must have typed  J A P S or J A P ... ouch! 

was in hurry, mom asked to mop floor!

ohhh I so sorry, immortals moderators

• Like 4
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, joccu said:

@Min2206 what I funny is that the Japanese moomin theme park is called metsä. I metsä is Finnish word.  They just couldn't called it forest or something japanese.

Yea @joccu  I clicked on your link, saw the resemblance ...   

DSC_1427-800x480.jpg
The Moomin Valley Park Harvest is ongoing now

IMG_8486-800x480.jpg

is this supposed to be a hippo?

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1