only drama I watching for the villain :joy:
15860051771586005156.gif

15860053131586005298.gif

it’s hard job to turn like woman :D, but good try for 

Spoiler

5e8885b87073c323531945.jpg?download

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

I started watching the cdrama The Story of MingLan. Anyone who watched the drama help me out.

Spoiler

Finished 9 eps but I am confused why MingLan wasnt sent back to her mother's family if no one wanted her at Sheng house.

Also wth, the ML already has children!!! 

+2

• LOL 4

Wife after 2 weeks of lockdown to husband  :joy:

Spoiler

15860129151586012909.gif

• LOL 7

government : stay home or  you will all  die :D

people : why :w00t:

doctors:  :naughty: 

ezgif-3-7077eaba8d7e.gif

• LOL 3
  • Insightful 1

• Like 1

13 hours ago, partyon said:

Welcome to the Chef Moon thread. I was the only one there at first. Got a bit boring talking to myself. :joy:

I invite EVERYONE to join!

It's a fun drama and the food looks so yummy! :grin:

Will go after I provoking emergency situation in my small city lol. I am busy on fb these days and in the family WA groups.

@Ameera Ali I am reading your post everyday for years and I cannot count your affairs. Change in every drama :joy:

btw 911 situation now in here. So my uncle test is positive. And he was already having contact with many many many people in his area he was a regent. And now we blame his doctor. Is the doctor stupid or afraid that he will loose his position I don’t know. The point is he never isolate my uncle even when he knew that uncle was already having fever for days and cough. On wednesday he just decided to took uncle to the hospital after had asthma and could not breathe. And need ventilator. And in the emergency room, people was still able to visit him. People not only 1 or 2 but almost the whole population in that town. They want to visit their regent who was sick. And the hospital let it. The doctor was there. And the nurses. On thursday he dies. On friday night his lab test out. Positive for covid19. I can not talk how stupid people there and why the doctor was too late to take decision. Or perhaps he just doesn’t know covid19 symptoms. The point is in that town now almost the whole population must be isolated. They all will take rapid test if there is medical staff there who doesn’t have direct contact with my uncle. Amen. Even nurses and doctors are being isolated now. Is this stupidity or what I don’t know and people now afraid to go there to help them because we all must to stay at home. 

+2

• Sad 4
  • Insightful 2

@Ameera Ali I am reading your post everyday for years and I cannot count your affairs. Change in every drama :joy:

they all my babies  :joy: ( the way of successful affairs) not let mistake it with 

Spoiler

@Sejabin that sad , I told my sister if they start tasting people I am not going the doctor is so bad in making mistake I wouldn’t trust they using clean test equipment ^_^

• Like 2
  • Love 1

@Sejabin Doctors follow the protocol given to them. They are not stupid. This pandemic situation is new to them too and they are not some superhumans who knows the answer for everything. LOL. What happened to your uncle is really unfortunate. Condolences to you and your family.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, Sejabin said:

Will go after I provoking emergency situation in my small city lol. I am busy on fb these days and in the family WA groups.

btw 911 situation now in here. So my uncle test is positive. And he was already having contact with many many many people in his area he was a regent. And now we blame his doctor. Is the doctor stupid or afraid that he will loose his position I don’t know. The point is he never isolate my uncle even when he knew that uncle was already having fever for days and cough. On wednesday he just decided to took uncle to the hospital after had asthma and could not breathe. And need ventilator. And in the emergency room, people was still able to visit him. People not only 1 or 2 but almost the whole population in that town. They want to visit their regent who was sick. And the hospital let it. The doctor was there. And the nurses. On thursday he dies. On friday night his lab test out. Positive for covid19. I can not talk how stupid people there and why the doctor was too late to take decision. Or perhaps he just doesn’t know covid19 symptoms. The point is in that town now almost the whole population must be isolated. They all will take rapid test if there is medical staff there who doesn’t have direct contact with my uncle. Amen. Even nurses and doctors are being isolated now. Is this stupidity or what I don’t know and people now afraid to go there to help them because we all must to stay at home. 

+2

1 hour ago, kokodus said:

Doctors follow the protocol given to them. They are not stupid. This pandemic situation is new to them too and they are not some superhumans who knows the answer for everything. LOL. What happened to your uncle is really unfortunate. Condolences to you and your family.

This thread is moving fast, I only posted 1 timed before, but you are quick and can't keep up. 

+2 

Condolances to you @Sejabin.

The only thing I know about Indonesia is that they were quite late in the game. They didn't report any COVID-cases compared to surrounding countries until not too long ago. Maybe the government / ministry of health didn't step in too quickly and summon doctors what to do.  I don't know,  after reading your post it's quite unfortunate .  

+2

I'm a bit reluctant at first, but seeing Hospital Playlist trailer and good review on this, i'll try it. Seems heartwarming & funny.

@Sejabin the good and bad thing about Indonesian, they're too sociable sometimes. Always flock in big group, with big families, friends. I can see the social distancing will be very difficult. But I think the Indo doctor also need to up their game too. Need everyone to participate to make it better. Condolences for your uncle. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

My only friend in lockdown who I don’t need to keep social distance with :joy:

Spoiler

5e89288f76e44722118747.jpg?download

+2

• LOL 3
  • Love 1