Add and Subtract Game

Admin

I started to watch Chief Kim yesterday. I have watched 5 episodes already. Because I dropped Lies of Lies I decide to watch kdramas that I really wanted to watch in the past but I was not able to because of lack of free time.  Instead of struggling to watch the current dramas I am not really interested in, I will watch some old dramas from my must watch list.

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

1 hour ago, Min2206 said:

I know @partyon ..... its sugar and carb but so addictive ... doughnut is one of my weaknesses ...
nom nom nom

you know what is weird about doughnut? many of us see it as desert but in US, it is breakfast food. :sweatingbullets:..  there are all these videos in YT about how american breakfast doesn't translate well to other parts of the world which have very different ideas about what breakfast is...

there's a business angle from CNBC. in that series, they look at different foods/brands that have somehow failed in different parts of the world. it is really interesting.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

12 minutes ago, larus said:

I started to watch Chief Kim yesterday. I have watched 5 episodes already. Because I dropped Lies of Lies I decide to watch kdramas that I really wanted to watch in the past but I was not able to because of lack of free time.  Instead of struggling to watch the current dramas I am not really interested in, I will watch some old dramas from my must watch list.

Good decision to start watching it :approves:

I have watched that drama 3 times and I see myself watching it again some time soon :sipsboba:

These two guys won the Best Couple Award for this drama. Loved their "Love-Hate" relationship throughout the drama

tumblr_onuil0sCqq1tvtd3lo6_500.gifv

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

24 minutes ago, larus said:

yea, if a drama is not up to your taste, better to drop it..... am loving lie of lies though -- am holding myself back from loving it too much as it is still early...

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

20 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

These two guys won the Best Couple Award for this drama. Loved their "Love-Hate" relationship throughout the drama

I am not totally clueless about this drama. I read about it when it aired. I know the couple was famous. :lol:

9 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

yea, if a drama is not up to your taste, better to drop it..... am loving lie of lies though -- am holding myself back from loving it too much as it is still early...

Yes, it is not my kind of drama to watch. I knew before I`ve even started it that but I hoped it will grab my attention. It did not happen. Enjoy watching. I have a lot of other dramas that I can watch instead too.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

I read more information about Jang Nara next drama (if she will accept). But I think she will do it if she won`t have a better offer.

The name of the drama is Daebak Real Estate. It will be on KBS2 and it will be a comedy airing August 2021. It is rumored that the male lead will be Jung Yong Hwa or Kang Ha neul (if he won`t do the sageuk drama with Son YeJin). I wish the later. Perhaps he can do both dramas. 

The heroine (Jang Nara), who was asked to sell a ghostly property, will find out the story about the ghost and released the victim's grudge and sell the property. I am not a fan of ghost stories but this could be funny and sad in the same time.

I think it is a good drama for Jang Nara. I will watch it.

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 2

21 minutes ago, larus said:

I read more information about Jang Nara next drama (if she will accept). But I think she will do it if she won`t have a better offer.

The name of the drama is Daebak Real Estate. It will be on KBS2 and it will be a comedy airing August 2021. It is rumored that the male lead will be Jung Yong Hwa or Kang Ha neul (if he won`t do the sageuk drama with Son YeJin). I wish the later. Perhaps he can do both dramas. 

The heroine (Jang Nara), who was asked to sell a ghostly property, will find out the story about the ghost and released the victim's grudge and sell the property. I am not a fan of ghost stories but this could be funny and sad in the same time.

I think it is a good drama for Jang Nara. I will watch it.

Now I am more excited about it. There is something really good about ghost comedies in my opinion. I don't know about others, but I liked watching Master's Sun too. 

Even I hope Kang Ha Neul takes up the role, as you said would be better if he accepted both roles. By the way, when will Son Ye Jin's Sageuk drama air? Any information about that drama? 

+2

• Like 4
  • Love 1

@larus Just watched Good Detective episode 8 and the reporter Jin Seo Kyung buried an important evidence :isannoyed:.

The guy I thought would finally be free and hug his daughter at least once more, got executed because of that :smashes:.

I know she was worried and scared, but should have gone the right way in my opinion, at least when someone's life depended on it as Detective Kang Do Chan said one should step up even if they get reprimanded for it.

I know both prosecution and Police force would unite against it, but I think it was something which needed to be brought up in public. :kicks:

@MinLyn Hiii

tenor.gif

+2

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1