Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 hour ago, sadthe1st said:

Hey @sadthe1st ! Great to see you here! How have you been? :kiss_wink:

3 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Even I hope Kang Ha Neul takes up the role, as you said would be better if he accepted both roles. By the way, when will Son Ye Jin's Sageuk drama air? Any information about that drama?

I really hope Kang Ha Neul takes the role. Jung Yong Hwa will get so much hate from his scandals, it would be better for Jang Nara to be paired up with Kang Ha Neul.

4 hours ago, larus said:

I started to watch Chief Kim yesterday. I have watched 5 episodes already. Because I dropped Lies of Lies I decide to watch kdramas that I really wanted to watch in the past but I was not able to because of lack of free time.  Instead of struggling to watch the current dramas I am not really interested in, I will watch some old dramas from my must watch list.

You dropped ANOTHER DRAMA? :scream: What is the world coming to?

Oh My God Reaction GIF

4 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

These two guys won the Best Couple Award for this drama. Loved their "Love-Hate" relationship throughout the drama

The Best Couple Award was well deserved! I loved their relationship the most in Chief Kim too! :joy:

11b69f5e91b4a9d8a2cd1d24ce8b1e16.gif

f57edaa5074cbe193a79a20f347b72e7.gif

Best bromance ever! :joy:

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1

3 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

i was really busy with webtoon and kdrama! haha moving over to discord was not easy since i hardly check there... how's everyone??

We're all good over here! :kiss_wink: Ooh, which dramas are you watching currently?

• Like 4
  • Thirsty 1

13 minutes ago, partyon said:

Ooh, which dramas are you watching currently?

Flower of Evil... can't wait to see how it's going to end..

Spoiler

i hope it's only a temporary memory loss for Hyun Su.. he might need to serve jail term or probation, but i'm hoping Jiwon and Eun Ha will be waiting for his return!

Alice... complicating but very exciting!

Spoiler

not a fan of Joo Won, but i have to admit he is really good here... totally loved the karaoke session in last nite's ep... i was laughing away!

Missing... another interesting plot

Spoiler

and really sad for some of the scenes... i cried a little for the boy who was  killed by the stepfather..

Love is Annoying...

Spoiler

I LOVE THE WHOLE GANG AT THE CO LIVING HOUSE!!!

there are so many upcoming dramas i can't wait to watch... Almost 18, The Tale of Gumiho...

@mirmz i missed my school days... when i was a student, i wished to jump into the workforce.. now, i missed those days writing my notes in different color pens and scribblings on textbooks haha

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

9 minutes ago, partyon said:

When do you have to submit your application? Also, do you have a new meme theme in mind already?

october 5

and yes i do have a theme in mind!

okay so something weird happened when i woke up my cat.

so when i went outside and unlocked the garage i went to feed pita and i saw a dead grasshoper in her water dish and im like what u want me to give u kitty food when u didnt even eat ur grasshoper?!

ya my cat is weird lol

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

18 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

Flower of Evil... can't wait to see how it's going to end..

Alice... complicating but very exciting!

Missing... another interesting plot

Love is Annoying...

there are so many upcoming dramas i can't wait to watch... Almost 18, The Tale of Gumiho...

Oh, you have a lot on your plate! I am also watching Flower of Evil - I'm definitely sad to see it end next week. :( I am also not a huge Joo Won fan but I have to say that I've heard many good reviews about Alice, and am still contemplating whether I should pick it up....

I am waiting for Zombie Detective to start tomorrow. I am probably the only one waiting for it here on Soompi. Except for @booha . booha and me will keep the Zombie Detective thread alive at least for the first 2 episodes. :joy:

Looks like oppa is already knocked down by either bad ratings and/or bad reviews... :crybaby:

ab0ff2c676f048098125c768f759e2bc.jpeg?s=

Oppaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!! :bawling:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1

12 minutes ago, partyon said:

and am still contemplating whether I should pick it up....

well, i can only say... let's watch with an open heart lol sometimes we jump into conclusion too early on some stuffs and miss out a good drama... its exciting almost every episode, so i think i will watch it till the end... it's halfway through...

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1