Add and Subtract Game

Admin

9 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Thanks @MinLyn for the welcoming roll!  and to you @mirmz for being with us yesterday - forgot to mention - mian he

Hehe...Glad to have you here with us! Like @mirmz has mentioned, we always welcome more Team Sub members to join us in this game... :fullofhearts:

Hey @MY15 chingu, our resident Team Subtractor! We miss you as we hardly see you on this thread now...:please:

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 1

20 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Yea, there were 3 Q  - hehe

Hehe...Yeah! Your favourite oppa must be LMH as is shown in your DP... :blush:

Hi @Lmangla! Why the 'furious' gif? Hope things are fine at your end.... :fullofhearts:

Hi  @Thong Thin! I've removed the reaction gif from your first post on this page cos we are only allowed to quote text and emoji images in our posts. :blush:

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 3

7 hours ago, nrllee said:

Brahms is okay for me.  You don’t have to think too hard (unlike Strangers 2 and Alice).  The only worry I have is that it may go that “Mak Jang” route because there are 2 “love“ triangles happening concurrently?  I am not in the mood for too much backstabbing, plotting and jealous rages.  So far not too melodramatic so I am staying to watch. 

I'll try the first 2 episodes tonight then. Let's see whether I'll end up dropping it or sending in in "watch later" list or end up watching it. :approves:

Good Morning everyone, I see Monday's back :isannoyed:

funny-meme-damn-it-s-monday-already-4421

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Wiggle 1

Good morning!

I’m back! :kiss_wink: 

Oh no, I see we still have a deficiency of Team Add members.... Where can we get more members so the game can be become balanced again...?

@Lmangla Hope things work out quickly! :ok:

What did I miss this weekend? 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Just now, partyon said:

Good morning!

I’m back! :kiss_wink: 

Oh no, I see we still have a deficiency of Team Add members.... Where can we get more members so the game can be become balanced again...?

@Lmangla Hope things work out quickly! 

+2

Noona!!! Glad to have you back :Pandabulous:

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1