Add and Subtract Game

Admin

23 minutes ago, partyon said:

@Jillia @Sleepy Owl Nice to be back! :kiss_wink:

It was good to have a break though.

I am all caught up on Empress Ki. Had to really stop myself from watching any more episodes after ep 11. I am actually wondering if people would be willing to watch 4 episodes per week? :joy: 

Me too had to force myself not to watch Empress Ki ep 12. It is just getting better after every episodes (No...not the music though). So I am up for 4 episodes. :sipsboba:.

+2

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1

11 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Me too had to force myself not to watch Empress Ki ep 12. It is just getting after every episodes (No...not the music though). So I am up for 4 episodes.

Loving the music, huh? :D Ep 11 had again the weird electric guitar music. It actually had two pieces of 70s electric guitar music. One of them was new...:w00t::crazy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Wiggle 1

6 minutes ago, partyon said:

Loving the music, huh? :D Ep 11 had again the weird electric guitar music. It actually had two pieces of 70s electric guitar music. One of them was new...:w00t::crazy:

I don't remember which Sageuk had worse music than this one? Maybe Kingdom of Winds also had a bad soundtracks, although will have to check whether that was the case or not. :rubchin:

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Wiggle 1

8 minutes ago, partyon said:

Everyone kept saying that sageuks have great background music. They didn't watch Empress Ki, did they? :D

I wonder if the music gets better? I didn't remember about its bad music, so I really don't remember of it gets better or not. Hopefully it would :sipsboba:

+2

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

21 minutes ago, Jillia said:

I really need to think hard. I loved the music in Moonlight Drawn By Clouds but it's not a long sageuk, so the music is beautiful but also could fit in a modern drama as well. :D I probably would've to do some research in my memories whether there was ever a sageuk with good and not generic music.

Yeah out of the Sageuks I have watched most of them had really nice music. I'll check about it though, let's see which Sageuks have awful/bad music :hwaiting:

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1

:evilelmo:

EDIT: (by @partyon)

a17c4adec91e9840d86644d10275712d.gif

Welcome to the Add-Subtract thread!!!
This is a thread where math geniuses meet to do really difficult math (adding 2 or subtracting 2 - depending which team you're on). Just kidding! We meet here to have fun, talk about anything (dramas, oppas, life, food, abs, you name it), share gifs and most importantly LAUGH!

What's in the add-subtract goodie bag then? Clue: it's not math homework. :joy:

Spoiler

Winter is so much more special with friends :kiss_wink:

giphy.webp

We hope that you get to drink lots of coffee in 2021. This thread certainly needs it because this is the most common gif in the mornings :joy:

tenor.gif

Along with coffee and food pics, the discussions often revolve around oppas. 2021 - please bring us lots of oppas!

12bef6c601c985084bb917ab9ab8b8a1.jpg

This thread is a haven for abs. We hope they can brighten up your day as much as they do ours :joy:

maxresdefault.jpg'

Last but not least, remember:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-snW1YnAwyEChiNn-ZQ6

We wish you lots of laughter and fun in 2021 !

If anyone would like to join the add-subtract thread for the water cooler / coffee break discussions, please read the rules on the first page of this thread - then join in on the fun!

Everyone is welcome to participate! :kiss_wink:

f99040dde23958d35155a5200039de2e.gif

Edited by partyon
Edited temporarily for December 2020 event
  • Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
  • Blob 3

13 minutes ago, H0ney said:

ahem ... there is no bad music. there is music that we prefer to listen while others do not :piggydance:

You are right, but in some scenes usage of wrong music makes it a bad music in that regard. I mean Kpop might be good, but you don't really expect BTS Mic Drop playing in a fight scene in Sageuk, right? I just gave an extreme example to just explain what I meant. 

While watching Sageuks many expect the music to be rather a traditional one, but in Empress Ki, the music is really horrible, you'll understand if you are watching it too.

+2

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

6 minutes ago, H0ney said:

would you copy paste in here the music that you clasified as bad. I want to listen to it :glee:

I'll have to check it, but again if you hear without the scene it might seem fine to you, but the way it was used in those specific scenes, it was not suitable for them. I'd suggest you to watch empress Ki ep 7, 13 minutes onward as long as the whole fight/rescue scene goes on. You'll understand what I mean. 

@MY15 :Pandabulous:

+2

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

@Lmangla dear, do hope things will get better soon as the week goes by...Sending lotsa hugs to you too. :heart4:  Yeah, I can fully comprehend with what you're going through. My days at work aren't always a breeze. Sometimes, my work schedule can be pretty hectic when there are a couple of deadlines we have to meet and at times, we do encounter difficult clients who are extremely demanding so we try our best to work around and adhere to their demands. At times, we have come to realise, they just need an outlet to rant and to vent out their frustrations so we try to acknowledge their negative thoughts and emotions and seek better ways to reach a compromise. :blush:

Hehe...that's the reason why Soompi forum has always been a great place for me to unwind after a long day at work.  Though I'm also an avid online shopper too. Cos I tend to be rather absent-minded and the reason being is becos I'm often caught up in my thoughts. Sometimes, I would find myself leaving things behind. Just recently, I made a blunder of leaving one of my shopping bags behind in the fitting room while I rushed off to meet my good friends for dinner. It was only much later then I realised that I'm missing a bag of purchases. My best friend would gently chide me for my forgetfulness, every now and then.  The only ones who can put up with this side of me are probably my loved ones and my closest friends who have come to accept me for who I am. :fullofhearts:

2 hours ago, partyon said:

Good morning!

I’m back! :kiss_wink: 

Oh no, I see we still have a deficiency of Team Add members.... Where can we get more members so the game can be become balanced again...?

@Lmangla Hope things work out quickly! 

What did I miss this weekend? 

Hehe... @partyon! Dun worry, I see that we do have a number of dedicated Team Add members on this thread such as @Sleepy Owl , @H0ney, @Lmangla and you too.   We also have another Team Add member in @Thong Thin and it seems like we'll be seeing more of her on this thread too. :approves:

Hihi @MY15 chingu! We're happy to see you here again! :gangnamstyle:I figured too that you must be busy at work so do hope you're able to catch some much needed rest too...:blush:

Hey @Jillia! No wonder I find your DP so familiar! We also met on the MDBC thread too! :Pandabulous:

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 1