Add and Subtract Game

Admin

8 minutes ago, Jillia said:

@Sleepy Owl @partyon

I think there was one very distinct sageuk which was filmed very differently and told very differently. It got a lot of praise back then but was a niche drama. Not sure though if I'm mixing it up with a movie. I will see if I can find it. I think it had nice music. :D

The only drama that hits my mind is Painter of the Wind. Although I didn't watch it, but was told differently about a male erotic painter being actually a woman. Did well with the ratings too.

It's cast did win many awards. Moon Geun Young winning Baeksang in Best TV Actress and Also she and Moon Chae Won, won the best Couple award. I think they were the first female duo to won it.

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

@Jillia So envious that you get to travel! Singapore is so small we don't even have domestic travel. Just staycation - like pay money for a hotel 30 min from home and stay the weekend :D It doesn't look like leisure travel will be possible this year.

Watching Stranger 2. Heard that FOE is very good so I shall continue to resist and binge that when it completes.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

2 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Yes, it's one of my favorite sageuks.... like OMG! I love it so much! And that had some real good traditional music in it.

The drama is actually based on Shin Yun Bok who was rumored to be a woman because there is a distinct portray which is the center piece for the drama itself. Shin Yun Bok is a woman in the drama disguising herself as a man and meets Moon Chae Won's character Jeonghyang who becomes Shin Yun Bok's muse. :D

I need to watch this one too. Have heard a lot of nice reviews about it. :sipsboba:.

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

11 minutes ago, MY15 said:

@Jillia So envious that you get to travel! Singapore is so small we don't even have domestic travel. Just staycation - like pay money for a hotel 30 min from home and stay the weekend :D It doesn't look like leisure travel will be possible this year.

Watching Stranger 2. Heard that FOE is very good so I shall continue to resist and binge that when it completes.

I rather save my $$$ and wait till next year,  I dont fancy local tour.

*damn.. @Min2206 why u so fast !

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

10 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

I rather save my $$$ and wait till next year,  I dont fancy local tour.

Haha yes! At least wait and see if nearby travel to Malaysia or Bangkok will be possible first.

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 1