Add and Subtract Game

Admin

4 minutes ago, MY15 said:

Hi @Min2206 Did I meet you on the Faith rewatch thread earlier?

@Jillia I loved Stranger 1. Stranger 2 is a tad slower but I still want to watch it - just that it takes a lot of brain power haha.

Ok gotta go work now. Catch you all again later.

I was there, yea .. me on Faith Rewatch ..... i must have missed you .. mian he!

• Like 3
  • Love 1

29 minutes ago, MinLyn said:

Haha...@Min2206! Yeah @partyon is the "shrewd" one here who is always working hard on an ongoing recruitment for more Team Add members...

Well, Team Add keeps losing.... :crybaby:

25 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Thanks @MinLyn   for the thumbs up.
Now I see Sunbae @partyon 's true colours and that @Sleepy Owl can "hypp" people one

Call me unnie! :kiss_wink: I'm the resident unnie of this thread... :joy: Minus @Sleepy Owl of course - I'm his noona. :kiss_wink:

24 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

I am sneaking in between work @Jillia

Welcome to the thread @Thong Thin What do you work with?

Here is the newcomer's questionnaire for you as well :kiss_wink:

1) Who is your favorite oppa? (I'm gonna guess it's LMH :D )

2) Do you like abs? (Disregard this question if you are under 18)

3) Do you live in Asia?

14 minutes ago, MY15 said:

@Jillia So envious that you get to travel! Singapore is so small we don't even have domestic travel. Just staycation - like pay money for a hotel 30 min from home and stay the weekend :D It doesn't look like leisure travel will be possible this year.

Watching Stranger 2. Heard that FOE is very good so I shall continue to resist and binge that when it completes.

@MY15 Hello sweetie! :heart3:

I can believe that it could be a bit boring to be stuck in Singapore.... But you guys have great hotels, so I'm sure a staycation isn't a bad option. Have you already stayed in the renovated Raffles hotel? :)

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 1

4 minutes ago, Jillia said:

The drama "Chuno" also had gorgeous music, @partyon and @Sleepy Owl. :D

Yup, how can I forget this one? Have watched Chuno a lot of times and never got tired of this one. I downloaded it the first time I heard it years ago, have it in my mobile and listen it from time to time. :fullofhearts:.

Chuno had an amazing OST.

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

2 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

TEam Add seems to have more manpower  hmmm @partyon

and @Sleepy Owl is a his?

Yes, my dongsaeng @Sleepy Owl is a he. I'm glad that he came along, because my previous add subtract dongsaeng dhakra left the forums a few months ago.... I was very sad about it. :cry:

So I am so happy to have a new dongsaeng who calls me noona. :dorashakes:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

Hello @partyon long time no talk :) 

Not tried Raffles Hotel yet. I tend to like the new modern ones hehe. The problem with a staycation now is that there is a limit on number of persons who can be at the pool at any one time. Otherwise I wouldn't mind soaking by the pool all day and pretending I am in Bali!

• Like 2
  • LOL 1