Add and Subtract Game

Admin

12 minutes ago, joccu said:

@Sleepy Owl i always have loved history so that was an easy pick when we had to choose the subjects to teach.  I was never good in economy when I was student so it was not easy. But when it came to it to choose between economy or religion it was pretty easy.

I'M not religious but I don't judge people if they believe in something.  But to teach religion when you're not religious person sounded funny to me. 

Yup history is always fun. I don't think I'd like both economy and religion as subjects to study/teach either. But I'd love to teach history. I used to do that to my friends in school.

:eatscookie:

• Like 1
  • Love 2

@partyon ~ I still struggled in some bits; the wife character felt like all over the place. I should feel bad when she overhead him say that he doesn't feel love her but instead I was more interested in playing on my phone. ahahahah... so there was a bit of disconnect as the episodes were so focused on her view but I didn't care at all. also don't find the cop bits interesting at all. it was far more interesting when the series shifted focus to other characters such as hyun su, hae su or moo jin or the psycho parents of baek hee sung. also think the series is suffering from a lack of lighting which makes it difficult for me to watch and makes me feel sleepy instead. but yea, for the most part it got better. it would feel tighter if this was on the big 3 (SBS/KBS/MBC) where the episodes are shorter -- tvn unnecessarily likes long episodes which means they do little fillers here and there. you have to fast forward a few seconds here and there if getting bored but you end up missing absolutely nothing...

• Like 2
  • Love 1

is there some reason that TVN likes to add 20 odd minutes to their drama? why not stick to 54 minutes like the other 3 stations? @partyon ~ it is like I am so trained to watching 50+ or 30+ minutes episodes that when it comes to that point, am automatically looking at the video and thinking "how much longer?"

:idk:

• Like 1
  • Love 2

@joccu ~ I find it so odd because it is not like they are doing an additional 20 minutes of story; in fact, if you skip scenes then maybe 5-10 minutes of more story or sometimes, less. so why bother fluffing up the episode. it feels unnecessarily long when you are used to watching an hour of kdrama. it feels so loooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggg!!!!

• Like 3

Just now, Jillia said:

@Lmangla

I mean cats are smart, so maybe they ARE listening. :lol:

they are! so our cat (which my brother brought back after he moved back home a few months back) now mimics the way we talk -- as in the way our language sounds, it does a meow that mimics us. and my mom has conversations which makes me laugh. she will say something and the cat then responds with some long meow. :lol: and when it doesn't want to respond, it will perk its ears and simply wag its tail busily. LOL...

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1